organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

darius19

Post by darius19 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:53 pm

China beat France....lol

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 pm

France dominated China but they couldn't score. they will lose to Mexico and Uruguay 1 week from they will struggle against South Africa good bc they shouldn't be there anyway. It should be IRELAND

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm

metro13 wrote:France dominated China but they couldn't score. they will lose to Mexico and Uruguay 1 week from they will struggle against South Africa good bc they shouldn't be there anyway. It should be IRELAND

France didn't really dominate. They prolly should have scored at least 1 though but most of their shots were half to no chance. Also the goal the Chinese scored could be blamed on the ball. Insane movement fooled the goalkeeper. France will score 1 goal in the group stage just like Euro 08. Thankfully they have an easy group so maybe they can squeak through and at that point they should be playing a little better.

Puda

Post by Puda » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Drogba OUT. broken arm.. Rio Ferniand OUT. knee.

Polish-Philosopher
First Team
First Team

Post by Polish-Philosopher » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm

karmakop wrote:
metro13 wrote:France dominated China but they couldn't score. they will lose to Mexico and Uruguay 1 week from they will struggle against South Africa good bc they shouldn't be there anyway. It should be IRELAND

France didn't really dominate. They prolly should have scored at least 1 though but most of their shots were half to no chance. Also the goal the Chinese scored could be blamed on the ball. Insane movement fooled the goalkeeper. France will score 1 goal in the group stage just like Euro 08. Thankfully they have an easy group so maybe they can squeak through and at that point they should be playing a little better.
Looks easy, but it's not. Mexico is always a very resilient team in the world cup no matter who they played. This should be quite evident by now. Uruguay is a surprise team that can possibly pull off an upset and play well against the French. South Africa, they're the hosts, anything can happen with them!

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:34 pm

The 2002 world cup group looked easy whay happened they lost 2 and tied 1. How many goals did they score oh yea 0. they wont beat Mexico and I have Uruguay has the biggest surprise of the tournament.
Last edited by metro13 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:36 pm

karmakop wrote:

ok they really didn't have great chances but the dominated with possession especially in 2nd half. China did very little except scoring on that free kick witch was a fluke.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 am

Damn Australia just got slapped!!

USA 3, Australia 1

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 pm

so since its around the corner whose everyone rooting for? me personally im rooting for any african team to win it, mainly cameroon, and from europe im rooting for the serbs

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 pm

SUPERPOWER SUPERPOWER USA!!!

+ Holland

other than that, i'm just hoping for a lot of good games

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Benek wrote:SUPERPOWER SUPERPOWER USA!!!

+ Holland

Idc what US does. If they beat England, which is possible, then we'll never hear the end of it

I became a US soccer hater in 02 when i had to listen to shit talking from my American teammates who all played well but never payed attention to the pros. Plus, now I get really irritated having to listen to Eric Wynalda, John Harkes and that faggot Alexei Lalas and their supposed knowledge of the game. All lalas does is talk shit about every player when he was a joke of a player himself.

I want France, Holland or any African team to win. Woudnt mind any South American team, except for Brazil and Argentina.

Legia Ultra

Post by Legia Ultra » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Robben is probably out as well.

Elia scored an amazing goal today.

6-1 vs. Hungary

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I agree that Eric Wynalda, John Harkes and Alexei Lalas are major goofballs.

I'm not sure why you're a USA hater living in the US, i suppose it's jealousy... don't be a Euro Snub dude. You're living in the US, why not adapt the USNT?

I've been going to USA qualifiers and friendlies since '01, it's always a blast. You should give it a try, get with the supporters groups. It's all fun...

Pan Borkowski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pan Borkowski » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Benek wrote:SUPERPOWER SUPERPOWER USA!!!

+ Holland

I think Slovenia will dispose of the US team quite easily. England too, The US plays the ugliest game of football I have ever seen. They have absolutley no technical skill, just pace and power.

I'm thinking the final 4 will be England, Germany, Brazil, and Holland.

I had high hopes for the Ivory Coast, but that depends on Drogba's health.

Personally I would like to see any European country win, but I think Brazil will take it.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Pan Borkowski wrote: I had high hopes for the Ivory Coast, but that depends on Drogba's health.
Speaking of Drogba, what a pussy aye?! so he's got a broken wrist or something... so why can't he play? This will probably the last time the WC is in Africa, at least for a very very long time. He's 32, this will probably be his last WC as well and he's skipping it? lol

as for USA, you can say all you want... they just spanked Australia, also beat Turkey. Our 'stars' can't do anything on the international stage, Buddle comes out and scores twice vs the Aussies...

Pan Borkowski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pan Borkowski » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Benek wrote:Speaking of Drogba, what a pussy aye?! so he's got a broken wrist or something... so why can't he play?
He fractured bones in his elbow, that has got to be really painful. I once fractured my wrist, that hurt a lot, elbows are more vital joints then wrists. I don't think thats pussy at all.

As for the US, yea they get results. Ugly football but they get results. But watching them play is hardly ever exciting, if it is, its due to the opposition.

Puda

Post by Puda » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:25 am

ahha all you DUMB Americans. :roll: you guys fcking suck.. will not even get close to progress from your group..

you did out play australia, but oz don't care, they where the 1st team in South Africa and have been training twice a day... they were clearly jaded vs Usa. all these lead up games count for NOTHING...

Polish-Philosopher
First Team
First Team

Post by Polish-Philosopher » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:56 am

I'll be happy to see Slovenia, Slovakia or Holland do well.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 am

Puda wrote:ahha all you DUMB Americans. :roll: you guys fcking suck.. will not even get close to progress from your group..

you did out play australia, but oz don't care, they where the 1st team in South Africa and have been training twice a day... they were clearly jaded vs Usa. all these lead up games count for NOTHING...
yea but it's funny, England actually aired this game live. Sky Sports announcers were saying that if USA has an easy way with Australia, things might be difficult for England, prior to the game they all though the best result USA would get would be a tie... well, USA made it look easy...