Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
nicram
First Team
First Team

Re: Europa League (Official Thread)

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Kowalczyk?
wot
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:05 pm

:lol: Some of you

I dont think Legia will have as good or even better EL campaign as last year. Last year was surprising to see Legia win the group because no Polish club has been able to do that before.

2nd place is do-able for Legia but it depends on how much Pot1/2 teams care about EL.

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:18 pm

nicram wrote:Kowalczyk?
wot
You know which Kowalczyk - Celtic are gonna rape Legia that Kowalczyk. You are just like him, no Polish team will ever do well, right nicram.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Once again, WOT?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see the current form of Legia and my prediction are based off them. Like wtf. Most of these predictions just blow my mind LOLOL Noone on here lives in reality.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:30 pm

polskaforever wrote::lol: Some of you

I dont think Legia will have as good or even better EL campaign as last year. Last year was surprising to see Legia win the group because no Polish club has been able to do that before.

2nd place is do-able for Legia but it depends on how much Pot1/2 teams care about EL.
This is the first post I can agree with. Second place is doable but Legia need to get their shit together.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:32 pm

nicram wrote:
polskaforever wrote::lol: Some of you

This is the first post I can agree with. Second place is doable but Legia need to get their shit together.
Yes it will depend on that too.

Lempus

Post by Lempus » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Brugge not looking as good as last year, many players gone. Still a good team though.

Moneyball Midtjylland is also a strong team, I dont think their game against Southampton is representative for their real level, Southampton were piss poor, and still were cheated out on a goal and a clear penalty, but Midtjylland did good. There are many rumours sending their best players Pione Sisto to West Ham for 5 million pound, and also their captain and for me most important player Erik Sviatchenko to some Premier League team aswell. If this happen, Legia will have a very good chance against them. Also they bought a good left back from Jablonec Filip Novak, who scored 11 goals in the chech league last year. An upgrade on that place, also if they sell Sisto, they will most problably buy Kadlec from Frankfurt.

I see the group as very tough, and a coin toss. Brugge, Midtjylland and Legia are all similar in quality. I think the first game away at Midtjylland will be very important, lose that, it will be tough, draw you still live, and win would be huge.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:44 pm

Very good write up but i would say a healthy Legia is better then brugge and Midtjylland and should win at home against both teams while stealing points in the away games. Against Napoli, every team will be looking for a draw.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:18 pm

NAPOLI doesny even care about Europa League, they always get knocked out by some shit teams

Lempus

Post by Lempus » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:46 pm

You know they reached the semifinals last year right? Getting cheated in the first leg, and should have been to the final.

I think italian teams will be very serious in all european competitions these years, as they look to overtake England and get 4 CL spots, which will problably happen within 2 years.

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm

I see the current form of Legia and my prediction are based off them. Like wtf. Most of these predictions just blow my mind LOLOL Noone on here lives in reality.
nicram wrote:Very good write up but i would say a healthy Legia is better then brugge and Midtjylland and should win at home against both teams while stealing points in the away games. Against Napoli, every team will be looking for a draw.
You've just contradicted yourself if you think my predictions are unrealistic but yours here are basically the same. What ?

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Sydney Polak wrote:I see the current form of Legia and my prediction are based off them. Like wtf. Most of these predictions just blow my mind LOLOL Noone on here lives in reality.
nicram wrote:Very good write up but i would say a healthy Legia is better then brugge and Midtjylland and should win at home against both teams while stealing points in the away games. Against Napoli, every team will be looking for a draw.
You've just contradicted yourself if you think my predictions are unrealistic but yours here are basically the same. What ?

Just Nicram things, don't mind him. :wave:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:07 am

Sydney Polak wrote:I see the current form of Legia and my prediction are based off them. Like wtf. Most of these predictions just blow my mind LOLOL Noone on here lives in reality.
I didn't contradict anything. I just gave a best case scenario. Do I think the best case scenario will happen? Obviously not because its a long shot. That's why my prediction is reasonable and yours isn't. You really couldn't figure that out? What is right.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:15 am

PolishPrancer wrote:

Just Nicram things, don't mind him. :wave:
What's a prancer thing? Picking some players at random and thinking the world of them? :lol:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 am

nicram wrote:
I didn't contradict anything. I just gave a best case scenario. Do I think the best case scenario will happen? Obviously not because its a long shot. That's why my prediction is reasonable and yours isn't. You really couldn't figure that out? What is right.
Dude what? So since someone didn't give a negative view along with a positive they don't live in reality. Taking everything people say to you as a strawman
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:27 am

PolishPrancer wrote:
nicram wrote:
Dude what? So since someone didn't give a negative view along with a positive they don't live in reality. Taking everything people say to you as a strawman
Wtf are you talking about? Where have I ever given a negative view? I first gave a realistic prediction, based on current form, then a best case scenario.

BTW that's a strawman :lol:
Last edited by nicram on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:35 am

That is pretty low and is an attempt at ad hominem.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:43 am

I can't belive you wrote that pat. Is it because you feel threatened by me? (Yes this is a Gola joke)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:35 pm

If Legia continues with their shit form Napoli is going to rape them 5-0 in Warszawa.

We can always have the hopium that last place no striker Lech will win a game. Yeah right :lol:

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:36 am

Yet another terrible performance from the Legia boys today. Our whole Europa campaign has been bad. But now that we have no chance of qualifying and no pressure watch us win all our remaining games... :roll:

Have a look at a few of the other teams in EL that are doing well and we SHOULD be better than them.

Molde (Norway) - Coming 1st in group A with Fenerbache, Ajax and Cweltic. Norway league coefficient is 24th

Rapid Wien (Austria) - Coming 1st in group E with Villereal, Victoria Plzen and Dinamo Minsk. Austrian league coefficient id 16th but who the hell ever talks about an Austrian team ?

Partizan (Serbia) - Coming 2nd in group L with Bilbao, Augsburg and AZ. Sebian league coefficient is 27th

plus there's Astana in the CL who have managed 2 very respectable draws

:( When will it be our turn ?