Polish Teams in European Cups 2013-2014

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Polish Teams in European Cups 2011-2012

Post by Hetman » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Slask on paper is abysmal. They had no chance even before the draw was made. They have absolutely no Polish players that would get a NT call-up. Their foreign players don't even stand out for EK standards. Polish champions with players like Marcelo, Zurawski, Lewandowski, Stilic, Roger etc. couldn't make CL. No surprise that Slask can't make it with Spahic, Elsner, and a bunch of other guys I can never remember. Socha, Pawelec, Glikiewicz, these guys are bums.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Woah hold on, Elsner is consistently good.

One man doesn't make a team though obviously. Keleman is another, he performs world class saves regularly every single match Slask has played.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Leadcomic

Post by Leadcomic » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 am

Everyone wanted Legia to win for this very reason, we all knew what was coming just like when Jaga just pipped Lech two seasons ago and look how their euro campaign went, same fucking shit. Fuck these bum clubs, with Polonia being destroyed and Wisla needing serious restructuring/rebuilding only Legia and Lech will be able to do anything for a few years and even then only Wisla will most likely rejoin them. We're better off giving up one european spot so that one bum team that always makes it in and earns no points for the coefficient bringing down the average won't impede the success of the others. It's like playing with a handicap. But Legia can only blame themselves for this disgrace of a spectacle because they completely choked and let these scrubs walk to the title.

js367124

Post by js367124 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 am

I obviously wished slask and all poland teams the best in european cups. But lets be for real we all saw this coming when slask won the league. they are the weakest champion we have fieleded in a long time. their performance simply reflects that is all. Hopefully of our 4 teams someone makes the EL group stages.

js367124

Post by js367124 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 pm

What a shit day for polish soccer

Legia lost 2 to 1

Ruch Lost 2 to 0

lech lost 3 to 0

Fuck

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Wstyd.

Fire these coaches, chase out some of those club owners, and bring in fresh management with ACTUAL MONEY to invest. I dont care where the money came from, just, for the love of god, SOMEONE do something.

Legia with a fighting chance in the next game, the rest are 99pct certain out.

js367124

Post by js367124 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm

MrMariusz wrote:Wstyd.

Fire these coaches, chase out some of those club owners, and bring in fresh management with ACTUAL MONEY to invest. I dont care where the money came from, just, for the love of god, SOMEONE do something.

Legia with a fighting chance in the next game, the rest are 99pct certain out.
Ya watched the legia game they actually were the better team I think if they play there game they sould be aight at home.

what gets me furious is that we lost to 2 teams from sweden , 1 one from austria, 1 from czech republic. There leagues are not better then ours. Or at least on paper there not.

Just all of polish football is fucked at the moment. Only legia seems to be doing things right. Maybe in a few years they will make european cups a more regular thing.

Sad thing is we have so much potential

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

In other news Poland Mens Volleyball comes back and beats Argentina 3 sets to 0 :!: :!: :!:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Today's results are just pathetic.

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:01 am

Slask might be the only team in the 4th runda :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Check out the second goal Ruch gave up. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

dude high school teams don't have goalies that let shots go thru their legs :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Im not sure if all of you have heard what happened with Lech, but supposedly a hooligan from the AIK decided to set off 3 alarms and not allow Lech players to get any sleep. I know this is not an excuse, but I am sure many of us have been woken up in the middle of the night several times and felt like shit the next day especially after several hard work days...

The alarms went off at 3;40 4-08 and 5:54 and as many of you know the building must be checked so Im sure they had to get up and make sure everything was okay before going back to sleep. This little pointless prank is being called into UEFA under the fair play act....we will have to see what happens....end of the day this is simply bullshit.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm

I heard Rumak complaining about that after the match.

I wonder if the match will get replayed. I personally don't think it should, they should've contacted UEFA before the match kickoff asking to postpone.

Poznaniak
First Team
First Team

Post by Poznaniak » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:15 pm

This describes how I feel about all 4 teams.

Image :oops: :oops: :oops:

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:00 pm

to be fair, viktoria plezn is better than ruch. they made it to the CL last season did they not?

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:01 pm

FearTheMullet wrote:to be fair, viktoria plezn is better than ruch. they made it to the CL last season did they not?
Tak. Still they played well, but you can't let howlers thru ur legs...

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Yah, Ruch did the best out of all the Polish teams IMO. They nearly matched the Czechs in shots, opportunities and possession. If it weren't for the final 10 minutes where they must've lost concentration, they could have been going to Plzen with a real shot at something.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:39 pm

I watched Orest Lenczyk post game interview and to put it simply, the man is a fuxking joke! Basically, during the entire question period he was laughing off the comments people were making and instead of answering questions he would change around to what he wanted to answer or just say panowie idne pytanie....

2 things stood out he was asked about why he hasn't tried the young polish players Slask have which one stood out vs Athletic he answers there's young guys that can play and there's young guys that can kick the ball I know the difference and then he went on to say their not ready..

He also mentioned that he had a list of 25 prospects but the board wouldn't agree on many of them...he also asked how long before Jodlowiec gets in the lineup and how long does it take for a player to get into the system and start playing, he laughed that one off and said I don't know how long it takes - the guy is a coach u think he has an idea Fuxk!
Lastly, he mentioned that Slask are going down to Europa and that we have to more games to play - positive for Slask he said !!

Okay, maybe he is a realist but if I'm the coach I'm attacking all out and starting with 2 forwards, they will obviously play defensively why not give them hell?! Seems like he has already quit!

Finally, my predictions:

lech draw 1-1 ad fall out
Ruch scores 3-1 away and advances ;) they have been good away
Legia wins 2-0 and advances
Slask loses 2-0 with no attempts on net as Orest will continue playing counter attack football ...
Last edited by jastkowice on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm

I wonder if Lech can win some kind of appeal on the AIK thing. More than likely AIK just get's some fine and Lech are still out. Would be a huge break to Lech though if the first game doesn't count and the home game is the decider, first game result defaults to a 3-0 loss for AIK, or the game is replayed.

Lenczyk is a joke. I am starting to wonder if Slask being amazing defensively when he took over was just an accident or coincidence.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I wonder if Lech can win some kind of appeal on the AIK thing. More than likely AIK just get's some fine and Lech are still out. Would be a huge break to Lech though if the first game doesn't count and the home game is the decider, first game result defaults to a 3-0 loss for AIK, or the game is replayed.

Lenczyk is a joke. I am starting to wonder if Slask being amazing defensively when he took over was just an accident or coincidence.
Nothing will happen, the fucked up part is they had to evacuate the hotel twice, I guess the third time they didnt need too. But after reading a report, they said twice the entire team had to wait outside for the fire trucks to arrive check everything and then go back to their rooms....thats not right!

As for Lenczyk - the guy is a stupid monkey nothing else needs to be said! And, if he plays with the same stupid defenders and Gikiwicz up front he is the biggest reject Polish soccer knows...

If you have a minute read the latest news on Slask -

http://www.2x45.com.pl/aktualnosci/1109 ... est-winny/