2013 TRANSFERS thread

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
Post Reply
User avatar
andyzOr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8151
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: tu i tam, tam i tu

Post by andyzOr » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 am

d0m wrote:went to boca couple years ago.
Damn... well imo i think that is still probably a real good club to be a part off, despite it not being European.

They should do like this World Club Cup every 2 years or some shit. Id love to see a good team from S. America(like the Boca Juniors for example.) vs. some team like Inter Milan or Bordeaux

edit

damn, seems like Boca Juniors aren't so hot anymore, lol. them fuckers are in 18th place after 10 games. Could still make a good comeback of course tho, but still..

Independiente
Godoy Cruz
Estudiantes

thats the top 3 atm...and tbh I know fuck all about them, Lol!

SagarisGTB
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by SagarisGTB » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:08 am

You should certainly know about Estudiantes and Independiente. :shock:

Unfortunately, many new football fans seem very ignorant about world football, and just watch EPL/their own domestic league, and sometimes even not that.

User avatar
whiteboy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8104
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:12 pm
Location: Osaka,Japan

Post by whiteboy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:11 am

^^ do you watch asian football?
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

SagarisGTB
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by SagarisGTB » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:15 am

whiteboy wrote:^^ do you watch asian football?
Not really, but I do keep tabs on the AFC Champions league, especially in the latter stages. The time difference is certainly a factor as well, matches aren't at convenient times at all.

User avatar
andyzOr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8151
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: tu i tam, tam i tu

Post by andyzOr » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:32 am

SagarisGTB wrote:You should certainly know about Estudiantes and Independiente. :shock:

Unfortunately, many new football fans seem very ignorant about world football, and just watch EPL/their own domestic league, and sometimes even not that.

I don't...lol



New?

And no, it just doesn't interest me.

Not only :

1. Its much harder to find assess to TV listings / Stream's, when I can barely find any access in the league I watch most, Ligue 1.

and

2. You know how annoying it is to watch football when you don't know anything about the teams playing? I do..Sure they might be good teams, don't get me wrong, but they just arent as interesting and don't even get a lot, if at all, broadcasting rights.

how else should I know?

SagarisGTB
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by SagarisGTB » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:30 am

andyzOr wrote:2. You know how annoying it is to watch football when you don't know anything about the teams playing? I do..Sure they might be good teams, don't get me wrong, but they just arent as interesting and don't even get a lot, if at all, broadcasting rights.

how else should I know?
I was making a general statement. I'm not new, I know you are a follower of Jelen/Auxerre.

Look; Estudiantes and Independiente have won a combined 11 (Pretty sure about the number) Copa Libertadores. Not tiny stuff. In my opinion, it would be better if more football fans knew about the history of the game. Read a book or something. Hell, wikipedia is a start.

And if you don't know much about teams, you can always look them up. This is the age of internet, info, stats, streams. Knowledge isn't a bad thing, you know?

User avatar
polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm

andyzOr wrote:what ever happened to Requelme(sp)?


he was a solid player.
back in Argentina, and last I recall no longer represents the Argentine NT.

User avatar
FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2806
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:12 am

Post by FearTheMullet » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:08 pm


pawelhuu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by pawelhuu » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Another overrated player, Ferguson is searching young strikers in latin american, he only has 28 games played in Chivas and only 21 goals, is good but no the great thing, he has only 4 games for Mexico NT against shity teams (Bolivia, New Zeland, North Corea and Iceland) is like Poland in that asia tournament :lol:.

This move is like Robert Lewandowski going to Chelsea, but that last one never is going to happen.

User avatar
andyzOr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8151
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: tu i tam, tam i tu

Post by andyzOr » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 am

pawelhuu wrote:
Another overrated player, Ferguson is searching young strikers in latin american, he only has 28 games played in Chivas and only 21 goals, is good but no the great thing, he has only 4 games for Mexico NT against shity teams (Bolivia, New Zeland, North Corea and Iceland) is like Poland in that asia tournament :lol:.

This move is like Robert Lewandowski going to Chelsea, but that last one never is going to happen.
lol yea right...this guy would probably shit all over Lewandowski and i've never seen him yet :lol:

But if there is one thing you can guarantee about Mexicans, is that about at least 90% of them are really fast.

pawelhuu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by pawelhuu » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 pm

andyzOr wrote:
pawelhuu wrote:
Another overrated player, Ferguson is searching young strikers in latin american, he only has 28 games played in Chivas and only 21 goals, is good but no the great thing, he has only 4 games for Mexico NT against shity teams (Bolivia, New Zeland, North Corea and Iceland) is like Poland in that asia tournament :lol:.

This move is like Robert Lewandowski going to Chelsea, but that last one never is going to happen.
lol yea right...this guy would probably shit all over Lewandowski and i've never seen him yet :lol:

But if there is one thing you can guarantee about Mexicans, is that about at least 90% of them are really fast.
Fast? There are a few who are fast but no 90% lol, polish players are fastest, but all Mexicans have good skills with the ball, good defense skill and pretty good passes, totally contrary to polish players, Javier Hernandez is the only Mexican I know, who are similar to a european player, is fast, tall, jump very high, strong and knows to score, maybe that was the reason for Ferguson to buy him, but still overrated, I don't think so that Javier Hernandez is better than Lewandowski, but Javier still has much to learn, and maybe is going to be the next Hugo Sanchez but maybe is going to be in the bench like Carlos Vela.

pawelhuu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by pawelhuu » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:50 pm

sorry doble post

User avatar
Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1739
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Toronto/London

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:13 pm

http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,10120 ... w_LM_.html

It's also looking more and more likely that Lewandowski is gonna sign with Dortmund. The thought of Lewy playing with Kuba, and Ludo playing with Jelen year round almost makes me tear up.

User avatar
Poznaniak
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3112
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Pyrlandia.
Contact:

Post by Poznaniak » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,10120 ... w_LM_.html

It's also looking more and more likely that Lewandowski is gonna sign with Dortmund. The thought of Lewy playing with Kuba, and Ludo playing with Jelen year round almost makes me tear up.
Lol

Lewandowski is gonna ride the bench.
Image

User avatar
FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2806
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:12 am

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,10120 ... w_LM_.html

It's also looking more and more likely that Lewandowski is gonna sign with Dortmund. The thought of Lewy playing with Kuba, and Ludo playing with Jelen year round almost makes me tear up.
Bahaha at Dudka's desire to go to the Bundesliga. He should be happy Auxere got him out of the EK, and realize just how lucky he was for their charity :p

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Post by Piast_PL » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 am

Poznaniak wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,10120 ... w_LM_.html

It's also looking more and more likely that Lewandowski is gonna sign with Dortmund. The thought of Lewy playing with Kuba, and Ludo playing with Jelen year round almost makes me tear up.
Lol

Lewandowski is gonna ride the bench.
Doesn't look like he will anymore....
But we are not going to meet the demands of Lech Poznan. They are looking for too much money.
Link:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 88,00.html
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Post by Piast_PL » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 am

PSV are interested in signing Lewandowski in the summer transfer window...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherl ... ski-report
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

United
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:49 pm

Post by United » Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Ajax would be better.
"'Obraniak jak marzenie. Roger błyszczał. Trzeba dalej naturalizować "

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Post by nicram » Tue May 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Looks like Majewski finally signed a 3 year deal with N.Forest
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3353
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:12 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Wed May 05, 2010 12:27 am

Lewan is in Dortmund already
Image


organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests