Official Celtic Thread

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Official Celtic Thread

Post by Bhoy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:46 am

Why can`t we have a Celtic thread for us fans to discuss whatever is Celtic? Keep this up Piotr, we have one for Polish teams, I`m sure myself and the other Celtic fans on here from Ireland and Scotland would enjoy a thread for ourselves. 8)

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:49 am

Where do you guys keep track of the games on the internet while they are being played?

kociakman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by kociakman » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:07 am

Livescore.com

I'm desperatley searching online Celtic Streams Radio perferably. If anyone has an idea I could find them somewhere.

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:26 am

kociakman wrote:Livescore.com

I'm desperatley searching online Celtic Streams Radio perferably. If anyone has an idea I could find them somewhere.
http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match5.htm
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

kociakman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by kociakman » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:30 am

whiteboy wrote:

Thanks for that whiteboy, but I'm looking for radio links, cause that's all I could listen to at work with my wireless headphones, thanks for the effort but Radio would be better for me, cause no buffering.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:04 pm

Why the fuck does Kenny Miller take the pk's for Celtic. He is not a good shooter. Nakamura or Zurawski should always be taking them depending on who is in the game.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:08 pm

karmakop wrote:Why the fuck does Kenny Miller take the pk's for Celtic. He is not a good shooter. Nakamura or Zurawski should always be taking them depending on who is in the game.
Boruc should take them :D

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:15 pm

whiteboy wrote:

How do I install the language for ppstream without the service pack cd?

King_Henrik

Post by King_Henrik » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:05 pm

King_Artur wrote:Where do you guys keep track of the games on the internet while they are being played?
A dedicated thread for Celtic on the Polish forum?? I'm honoured. :D

Subscribing to 'Channel 67' on the official Celtic website is probably the most reliable source. You get to watch all of our games live online if you're an overseas subscriber, and it only costs 5 pounds per month so it's a pretty good deal (although i think there might have been a small increase since the last time i looked).

Polish bhoys' update - Celtic v Falkirk (23/12/06)

Boruc (8/10) - Another great game for Artur today. Doesn't usually have too much to do in these type of home games but Falkirk managed to pull off 3 or 4 very good efforts, which the big man was equal to every time - one shot in particular looked to be heading straight into the top corner before Boruc flew across the goal to make a two-handed save. The guy is in the form of his life!

Zurawski (6/10) - None of our outfield players really excelled today, with the performance being a bit flat. Magic didn't have too many opportunities to link up with the supporting forwards Jarosik, Nakamura or McGeady, but on the few occasions that he did it was to pretty good effect. One move in particular where he played a smart backheel to release Naylor into the box was great skill. Magic will realise that he's still capable of producing better form, but he's definitely on the way up in that respect.
Hail, Hail, the Celts are here!

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:16 pm

Why not, I`m still gonna be a supporter once Boruc and Zurawski are gone. You guys have always treated Poles with class, unlike Liverpool, but we won`t go there. Come on, a club for the drunk Catholic, how could I not be a part, and best of all, I can`t stand the English as well. Hail, Hail! How about that Dziekanowski against Partizan. :wink:

King_Henrik

Post by King_Henrik » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:59 pm

King_Artur wrote:Why not, I`m still gonna be a supporter once Boruc and Zurawski are gone.
Hopefully that won't be for a long time yet, or if they do then we can target some more Poles to come to The Bhoys - we've had a good experience with all of them after all. :wink:

One of the best experiences being said match against Partizan Belgrade, one of the most dramatic games in Celtic history, and 4 goals in one match for 'Jackie' Dziekanowski. Amazing!

I've still got it on tape somewhere actually, i'll need to look it out now.
Hail, Hail, the Celts are here!

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:22 am

VERY GOOD THREAD
AWESOME!!!!!

HAIL HAIL

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:38 am

I`m thinking about buying it, do I have to sign up for a year`s contract or something, also is there a way of previewing the quality of the stream before I sign up? Hail, Hail! And long live this thread! :wink:

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:12 pm

What`s happening, we are down in the second 1 nil against Dundee. :?

RafalTrawicki
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by RafalTrawicki » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:51 pm

CLETIC CLAWED 2 BACK! wow, that's pretty awesome. go bhoys go
O. o >.<

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:59 pm

RafalTrawicki wrote:CLETIC CLAWED 2 BACK! wow, that's pretty awesome. go bhoys go
they had a beautiful chance to win late, zurawski was involved, riordan hit the post........

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:03 pm

Why is it awesome, we lost two points. I`m worried about us falling behind early and having to climb back to earn a point in the second half, it`s happening too often lately. It won`t be easy to come back against a team like Milan in a few weeks if we let in an early goal. Celtic should be attacking more to get the early lead, from what I have seen this is when they play best.

RafalTrawicki
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by RafalTrawicki » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:59 pm

King_Artur wrote:Why is it awesome, we lost two points. I`m worried about us falling behind early and having to climb back to earn a point in the second half, it`s happening too often lately. It won`t be easy to come back against a team like Milan in a few weeks if we let in an early goal. Celtic should be attacking more to get the early lead, from what I have seen this is when they play best.
It's awesome because we EARNED a point instead of none when we were down 2 goals..

I don't understand why you would say we lost them. The team has to earn the points, they aren't something that they are just automatically entitled to.
O. o >.<

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:51 pm

Wow Zurawski played a whole game. Is there a reason why he is starting all the time now?

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:19 pm

karmakop wrote:Wow Zurawski played a whole game. Is there a reason why he is starting all the time now?
Its just Magic