KOLEJORZ: The Lech Poznan thread

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Re: KOLEJORZ: The Lech Poznan thread

Post by jastkowice » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Poznan by far having one of the best transfer windows and now looking to get Paixo.

Lech daje Paixao 400 tys. euro za sezon"

Marco Paixao chciałby zarabiać w Śląsku Wrocław 350 tys. euro za sezon, na co nie ma szans. Lech Poznań był gotowy mu tyle płacić, ale do walki włączył się klub z Chin, więc "Kolejorz" zwiększył ofertę o kolejne 50 tys. Rozmowy trwają i według Sportowych Faktów, do transferu może dojść już zimą.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Wow Lech really making some serious statements this winter. I'm hoping this doesn't end in a Wisla collapse and that their ownership isn't doing this all on credit

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:52 pm

maybe now they will finally be able to get past the III round of EL qualifying this upcoming summer :shock: :o

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:13 pm

patrickjjh wrote:maybe now they will finally be able to get past the III round of EL qualifying this upcoming summer :shock: :o
Pat is getting excited..

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Wow Lech really making some serious statements this winter. I'm hoping this doesn't end in a Wisla collapse and that their ownership isn't doing this all on credit
Lech wont become like Wisla.

Fans got pissed off on Lech management for being too cheap. Plus Lech management didnt like how Legia sold Bielek for 2mil+ EUROs. They got jealous because Legia sold a useless player (not a star on the team) like the way Lech had to do it :mrgreen:

Legia should be worried about Lech for the title this season when the points split in half and especially if Lech gets into gear and Legia faks up here or there. If not this season then next for sure after players and Skorza will be more settled in together...dangerous

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Obviously I want Legia winning the league every year, but it'll be really good to have another solid team in the league. If Lech keep this up, and Lechia keep going how they're going it'll force the rest of the league to start actually spending. Two teams in Europe would be a dream, Lech should easily be making EL groups.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Obviously I want Legia winning the league every year, but it'll be really good to have another solid team in the league. If Lech keep this up, and Lechia keep going how they're going it'll force the rest of the league to start actually spending. Two teams in Europe would be a dream, Lech should easily be making EL groups.
Who is going to spend more :?:

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Slask, Wisla, Gornik, Jaga, Pogon, any team that has any remote aspirations in the league...

Having one team that dominates is fine for these cheap owners because they know they still have a shot at a European spot, but if you have 3, then fans are just straight up going to give up going to these games because they know they're absolutely meaningless. How much longer do you think Wisla and Slask fans are going to put up with mediocrity and perpetual bankruptcy? Especially when they see a mediocre team like Lechia taking massive steps, both those teams have way bigger fan bases than Lechia

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Slask, Wisla, Gornik, Jaga, Pogon, any team that has any remote aspirations in the league...
Those clubs you mentioned are piss poor with Gornik the poorest and Slask the richest but their budgets are not high enough to attract quality players and to qualify for EU group stages.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Lech Poznan picked up a nice transfer - half year with a 2 year option -- Konkretny transfer Lecha Poznań. Arnaud Sutchuin-Djoum zakontraktowany

http://www.transfermarkt.com/arnaud-djo ... eler/42539 worth 1.4mil :o

highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYmr97LoB1M

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Fuck me, these guys are going ham.. the EK is going to be very interesting this season

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:31 pm

I wouldnt get too excited. Lech always underperforms.

They had a good squad EK standards for a few years even after Lewandowski left and still couldnt win the title.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:02 pm

polskaforever wrote:I wouldnt get too excited. Lech always underperforms.

They had a good squad EK standards for a few years even after Lewandowski left and still couldnt win the title.
Yeah but they finally have a good coach, who had them firing after just a few games in charge. Now he's had a winter break to figure shit out and they've signed some real quality this winter. Especially with this stupid point halving, I'm pretty worried about the title.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:

Yeah but they finally have a good coach, who had them firing after just a few games in charge. Now he's had a winter break to figure shit out and they've signed some real quality this winter. Especially with this stupid point halving, I'm pretty worried about the title.
Lech has definitely improved, the players they have brought look very good. Legia hasnt really upgraded other than Maslowski but they have suffered a set back with Duda. On paper the teams stack up well and are both offensively very good. Its going to be a very tight race for the 1st spot, we shall see.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:13 pm

jastkowice wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:

Lech has definitely improved, the players they have brought look very good. Legia hasnt really upgraded other than Maslowski but they have suffered a set back with Duda. On paper the teams stack up well and are both offensively very good. Its going to be a very tight race for the 1st spot, we shall see.
Its Legia's title to lose..

The month of March will determine if they will win the league or not.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Karaczanakow blisko Lecha?

Według bułgarskich mediów Anton Karaczanakow może wkrótce trafić do Lecha Poznań. 23-letni skrzydłowy niedawno rozstał się z niewypłacalnym CSKA Sofia. "Kolejorz" chciał go już rok temu, ale wtedy jego były już klub żądał 300 tys. euro.

Karaczanakow w ojczystej ekstraklasie rozegrał 66 meczów, strzelił 16 goli i zaliczył 15 asyst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... kEY0m4#t=6

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:11 am

Interview with Lech's new signing.. gotta say the girl who's interviewing him speaks the best English out of any Polish born person I've ever heard. She doesn't have that brutal accent that everybody seems to have lol

http://www.lechpoznan.pl/news/djoum,,na ... NgttHbFlhq

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Wiceprezes Lecha Poznań: Nikt nie wydaje na transfery tyle, co my

http://www.poznan.sport.pl/sport-poznan ... .html?as=1

^^^Interview

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Lech vs Legia match is sold out.

Lech is going to earn 1mil zloty