Legia Warszawa News

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: Legia Warszawa News

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Vako only played a few minutes and he was quiet. Since Radovic is suspended, I hope to see him start the next EK match.

Legia should be optimistic again after today, that was a great display. Magiera is working magic with them compared to before. Legia had an insane amount of shots and passes completed. Hlousek and Bereszynski cleaned up shop on their wings, and it was pleasing to see Radovic's fire back on the field.

However, Lechia pretty much ran right through Legia's midfield and defense. Lechia also completed an insane number of shots today, most of it coming from runs by Paixao and Krasic running right through the middle of the field, past Jodla and Oda, right through Czerwinski and Rzez (who btw looked semi decent finally). Malarz had to deal with shot after shot right in his face today, miracle that he kept a clean sheet.

Malarz deserves MOTM if not for Guilherme's two goals. I shudder to think what Real Madrid will do.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:27 am

Bit late to the party but I was really impressed with Legia against Lechia. Pleasantly surprised. The passing and vision of our mids was back to normal. Our full backs were running wild and overall D was solid except for a few moments late on. If all of these players played to their capabilities we would be unstoppable. The thing we really need to improve is finishing. Niko really needs to do better. He got like 5 chances and only finished 1. Rado and Ofoe also. Really looking forward to Pogon game after Polska matches. Should get a solid win. Get a couple more goals and confidence and team chemistry but against Real we will get dominated again,
Last edited by Sydney Polak on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Legia Warszawa. Dariusz Mioduski wycofuje siÄ™ z Legii!

http://www.gol24.pl/ekstraklasa/a/legia ... ,10720522/

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:02 am

More academy info

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,721.html

Its good to see Govt provide funds and help out...

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:02 am

Cleaning works for the academy has started

http://www.legia.net/wiadomosci,66542-r ... demii.html

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:57 am

Kucharczyk will be getting a new contract.

WHY ???? :banghead:

Lime

Post by Lime » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:12 pm

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Goal.com

Has a wonderful idea on how Legia will line up lol
That defensive lineup would yield at least 10 goals.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-us/news/88/spain ... gle.com%2F

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:53 am

Any combination will yield 7-10 goals. Going to be a fun practice session for Real. Ronaldo might get 5-6 today.

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:30 am

I feel the need to bring this up again but 3-3 AGAINST REAL MADRID ! I still cant believe it. What a game and performance from Legia. For a little while we had the whole football world mention us (and then asking why our stadium is empty) Magiera needed a few games but it looks as if he's got the confidence of the boys back and he knows where to play players. How about Vukovic just being the heart of the trainers and coaching staff with his enthusiasm for the team and Warszawa. What a guy. Honestly though that had to be the greatest game of football I've ever watched in my life. The only games that come close are Polska 2-0 Germany, Legia 5-1 Celtic but the first one was very lucky and the second one didn't amount to anything. I was screaming when Rado and Moulin scored. Pretty sure half the street heard me. The goals we scored too were stadiony swiata. Man what a game !

Being very optimistic I think we should aim for a draw against dortmund and a win in Warszawa against sporting but BVB have been deadly in the bundesliga so to get a draw would require a miracle and playing like we did against real. Can't wait. :D

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq4tkDG ... 18&list=WL

Friendly against Pogon Siedlice from 2 days ago. Rado, Odjida, Dabrowski and supprisingly Vranies look decent but Czerwinski made some mistakes as did Kopczynski and Prijovic should have scored at least 3 if not more will be interesting if he's playing up top against Jagielonia and Dortmund.

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:39 am

A lot of people are looking at this games in a positive way. We scored 4 goals against a big team, we have improved from our first game against Dortmund, good experience for our players and so on. But personally I was really frustrated watching this match and embarrassed that my team conceded 8 goals in a match. Tha's hardly an improvement form letting 6 go in in Warsaw, Its hard to even describe what even happened. I think this is the first time Magiera has made poor decisions. It's nice that Czerniak has been doing well at training and he deserves a start sometime but we are playing Slask on Sunday, just play him then. Why change something that isn't broken ? The guy was at fault for 3 goals. Malarz was very consistent in the CL. He had the most save in the whole competition. Another mistake was mixing up the defense. Holusek was injured so we should have played Broz - as bad as he is he has some sort of experience there. Rzezniczak has basically none and made many mistakes. Czerwinski should not have startded. He's a typical ek mediocre scrub that was well fitted for a team like Pogon. To say he should defend against Real and Borrusia is a sick joke. Guilhereme was not 100% and should have been rested regardless of his great form. Why risk it ? It showed. And what the hell was Magiera thinking having Kopczynski and Gui as DMs ? That's like have no DMs ! Terrible, terrible decision. No wonder we leaked 8 goals. Attack was solid and the goals were nice but in the end it doesn't matter. We set a record but got smashed. We got nowhere near a draw which would have been perfect. We have to demand success and points and not be satisfied that we scored a goal at Sabtiago Bernabau ect. We have to keep improving but unfortunately our management is slowing us down. Our signing policy is very outdated. Just picking up the least crap players from ek isn't going to cut it in Europe. Apparently we want to sign Runje from Jaga. A CB that let in 4 goals against Legia. That should already tell you he's not good enough. I still can't believe Czerwinski was signed to repalce Lewczuk. I said he's a dud from the beginning and he's proven just that. Dabrowski is same but Lesny is satisfied with them. Pazdan leaving could be happening as soon as January and Bereszynski will probably be getting offers. But yes, with 8-4 losses these player get experience. Experience that they can take to their next clubs while we move back 3 steps because we have to find new players for their positions, wait for them to adjust to the club and players and wait for CL. That's why getting every single point in CL and EL is vital. Our club is just a revolving door of half decent players coming and going and the trash like Kucharczyk gets left behind. We can't build because we're poor but we're satisfied with experience that not even going to be used ?

Having said that it's amazing that we still have a chance at Europa Legue and I hope we can win in Warszawa against Sporting. Would be great.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Sydney Polak wrote:A lot of people are looking at this games in a positive way. We scored 4 goals against a big team, we have improved from our first game against Dortmund, good experience for our players and so on. But personally I was really frustrated watching this match and embarrassed that my team conceded 8 goals in a match. Tha's hardly an improvement form letting 6 go in in Warsaw, Its hard to even describe what even happened. I think this is the first time Magiera has made poor decisions. It's nice that Czerniak has been doing well at training and he deserves a start sometime but we are playing Slask on Sunday, just play him then. Why change something that isn't broken ? The guy was at fault for 3 goals. Malarz was very consistent in the CL. He had the most save in the whole competition. Another mistake was mixing up the defense. Holusek was injured so we should have played Broz - as bad as he is he has some sort of experience there. Rzezniczak has basically none and made many mistakes. Czerwinski should not have startded. He's a typical ek mediocre scrub that was well fitted for a team like Pogon. To say he should defend against Real and Borrusia is a sick joke. Guilhereme was not 100% and should have been rested regardless of his great form. Why risk it ? It showed. And what the hell was Magiera thinking having Kopczynski and Gui as DMs ? That's like have no DMs ! Terrible, terrible decision. No wonder we leaked 8 goals. Attack was solid and the goals were nice but in the end it doesn't matter. We set a record but got smashed. We got nowhere near a draw which would have been perfect. We have to demand success and points and not be satisfied that we scored a goal at Sabtiago Bernabau ect. We have to keep improving but unfortunately our management is slowing us down. Our signing policy is very outdated. Just picking up the least crap players from ek isn't going to cut it in Europe. Apparently we want to sign Runje from Jaga. A CB that let in 4 goals against Legia. That should already tell you he's not good enough. I still can't believe Czerwinski was signed to repalce Lewczuk. I said he's a dud from the beginning and he's proven just that. Dabrowski is same but Lesny is satisfied with them. Pazdan leaving could be happening as soon as January and Bereszynski will probably be getting offers. But yes, with 8-4 losses these player get experience. Experience that they can take to their next clubs while we move back 3 steps because we have to find new players for their positions, wait for them to adjust to the club and players and wait for CL. That's why getting every single point in CL and EL is vital. Our club is just a revolving door of half decent players coming and going and the trash like Kucharczyk gets left behind. We can't build because we're poor but we're satisfied with experience that not even going to be used ?

Having said that it's amazing that we still have a chance at Europa Legue and I hope we can win in Warszawa against Sporting. Would be great.
We scored 4 goals and that is a huge improvement, we also were able to move the ball around and capitalize on opportunities also a huge improvement.

Going back to the game, Prijo crossbar would of made it 3-3 instead of 4-2 on the counter attack. Sucks but that's the way soccer goes.

I was glad we didn't play any DMs because we don't have anybody decent. Jodlowiec can play against EK opponents he has been garbage for months.

I like us moving away from the defensive DM formations we've played but we need players that can link the defense to offense Moulin and Odjidja are very good at doing that, I can almost see Rzezniczak playing that joker role like he did vs Real. Because we can't afford to keep Odjijda back he needs to support our offensive attack.

Czerniak was fkkn awful and I also blame him for the goals he let in. Out of position, not strong enough on the shot block and he punches a ball that's coming slow at him stupid. Finally he doesn't close the corner down and gets the ball put through his legs. So pathetic. 4 goals I put in his ass, defense didnt help though.

Pazdan looked lost, Czerwinski and Dabrowski in still trying to figure out why they were signed. Both are fkkn garbage. Missing Hlousak was evident too. Pazdan and Rzezniczak is the only option on the middle for now..

I don't blame Magic for fkkn with the squad we had nothing to lose. But some of the substitiutions could of been better. Gui was taken off to limit yellow card possibility id rather see vako in for him. Niko in earlier too.

As for Sporting, great opportunity Legia fans will be on a high and they will make a ton of noise. We need those 3 pts bad!!

Yes, we lost the most goals in history of CL. But who would of thought we would score goals against Madrid and BVB I didnt!

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:28 pm

lol Jastko no disrespect but what the fuck is this "we" shit coming from a Wisla fan? :oops:

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:43 pm

JDE wrote:lol Jastko no disrespect but what the fuck is this "we" shit coming from a Wisla fan? :oops:
Non taken.

I cheer for all polish teams in European competition. Watching wisla go down the drain isn't even worth my time, everything is fkkd with that club.

Hope legia get past Sporting and we can get some more European games.

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:07 pm

jastkowice wrote:
JDE wrote:lol Jastko no disrespect but what the fuck is this "we" shit coming from a Wisla fan? :oops:
Non taken.

I cheer for all polish teams in European competition. Watching wisla go down the drain isn't even worth my time, everything is fkkd with that club.

"How Dare you support any team other than the one you grew up with. This is old fashion bandwaggoning and should be ashamed of calling your self a fan" - PS.COM users years ago

I remember those arguments and I agree with you. When it comes to european competition I really dont care what team is in the competition I want them to do well for the mere fact of exposure, prospects and depth for the NT. I care more about the NT than any team in the ekstraklasa really. So when it comes to european competitions I hope it benefits the NT somehow

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Fuck I'm so excited for tomorrow's game. If you had of told me at the beginning of this that we would have 8 goals, a draw against Madrid and were still playing for something in the last game I would've laughed at you. Hope the boys go out with no pressure tomorrow and just play their hearts out for the fans. I'm feeling a 1-1 draw, but really hoping we squeeze out a 1-0 or 2-1 victory.

Would not be opposed to another game like this classic.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owKsEDQBhhI

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:41 pm

jerzy_dudek1 wrote:
jastkowice wrote:
Non taken.

"How Dare you support any team other than the one you grew up with. This is old fashion bandwaggoning and should be ashamed of calling your self a fan" - PS.COM users years ago

I remember those arguments and I agree with you. When it comes to european competition I really dont care what team is in the competition I want them to do well for the mere fact of exposure, prospects and depth for the NT. I care more about the NT than any team in the ekstraklasa really. So when it comes to european competitions I hope it benefits the NT somehow
Thats it right there. I want the same thing, more exposure, prestige and investors coming to Poland. I really think that the exposure that Legia got good and bad in the CL is unique, because of social media the word gets out real fast and drawing Madrid was huge. Young prospects from all over the world who are getting scouted by Legia will realize this is a great club who have made a run in the CL and played in the EL regularly. I think this alone gives a huge boost not only to the EK but for future signings to our clubs.

@JDE About the bandwagon shit, this shit just gets petty. Why even write about it? just comment on Legia, it is a Legia thread so I feel that I should be able to say my piece.

I used to log onto PS regularly and tried to contribute in positive ways but with the chat the forum has really died down. Nobody posts anything anymore and to be honest I only come to get a stream if I cant find a good one. Thats about all that this left of this site. I am not going to put anymore energy into commenting or even positing anymore its just pointless.

Anyways, hope Legia get the classic win tomorrow.

@Pieczyk so good to see Legia beat the Russians I still remember Legia were given like a 5% chance of winning that game. Thats the beauty of soccer, if we play smart tomorrow we win. We cant go all out attack cuz we will get ruined but if we play it right pass the ball to Vadis all day he will make it happen. Also, it was good to see Ljuboja in that video man was a legend. Too bad he got tossed for fkkn drinking.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Wigilia and Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 am

Piecyk02 wrote:Fuck I'm so excited for tomorrow's game. If you had of told me at the beginning of this that we would have 8 goals, a draw against Madrid and were still playing for something in the last game I would've laughed at you. Hope the boys go out with no pressure tomorrow and just play their hearts out for the fans. I'm feeling a 1-1 draw, but really hoping we squeeze out a 1-0 or 2-1 victory.

Would not be opposed to another game like this classic.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owKsEDQBhhI
Yea thats when things started to change for Legia...since that moment they have been playing in EL almost every year.