Legia Warszawa News

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
polskaforever

Re: Legia Warszawa News

Post by polskaforever » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:41 pm

I am curious who pays for that huge Legia banner where the Ultras sit?

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:26 pm

With the way things are goi g with legia in the transfer market, coaches and ownershipthey might as well follow along pogons footsteps tears ago and go with a brazilian theme. Buy all these cheap 3rd division brazilians for your start 11 and call it a day

Focus

Post by Focus » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:56 pm

If they got a couple Roger''s they'll be good haha

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:43 pm

New coach will be Jacek Mageira or Aleksander Vukovic...

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:27 pm

So legia hire a shit coach to being with...the team qualifies for CL somehow..they make no good transfers to strengthen the squad let alone the amount of money they made just from qualifying alone. Now the shit coach is leaving and Legia is now looking at hiring managers with no managerial experience?? one of the suppose to be top clubs in poland and representing us in europe?? :lol:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:43 am

jerzy_dudek1 wrote:So legia hire a shit coach to being with...the team qualifies for CL somehow..they make no good transfers to strengthen the squad let alone the amount of money they made just from qualifying alone. Now the shit coach is leaving and Legia is now looking at hiring managers with no managerial experience?? one of the suppose to be top clubs in poland and representing us in europe?? :lol:
They made good transfers for EK standards and maybe above avg for EL standards. CL I dont know cause Legia hasnt played in CL in a long time. The thing is we dont know how successful the transfers will be cause things didnt work out with the new coach.

If Legia is looking at a I-Liga coach is because they owe a lot of money to Hasi which unfortunately didnt work out and now are trying to save money. Hopefully not and get another foreign coach with decent experience.

Lime

Post by Lime » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:23 pm

@BL_1916 Od jutra drużyne prowadzi Vuko

Trener odsunięty, Michał odbył rozmowę z Trenerem i zaproponował podanie sie do dymisji....Trener nie przyjął propozycji.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Dlaczego nie zagrał Kazaiszwili?
Przecież ustaliliśmy, że musi najpierw nauczyć się imion swoich kolegów...
This to me sums up Hasi's work. It's one illogical decision after another and everybody is wrong except him. So apparently Kazaiswili knew everybody's names on Wednesday when we're playing Borussia Dortmund on the biggest stage in world football, but Hasi can't risk it against a team that hasn't won in 7 games...

He will undoubtedly go down as one of the worst coaches we've ever had.. I can't think of a single thing he's done to improve the team. Paradoxically he is the first to take us to the CL, but with that draw a 7 year old with down syndrome could've coached his way into the group stage. This is going to cost us dearly.. conservatively they're saying 1.5mil but to have this guy gone, hell Lesny can send me his paypal info.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Taking off Radovic today when Legia were a goal down and Radovic was the only one still fighting, and bringing on Prijovic basically sums up his idiotic decisions.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:48 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Taking off Radovic today when Legia were a goal down and Radovic was the only one still fighting, and bringing on Prijovic basically sums up his idiotic decisions.
The nightmare is finally over. I wish I could fkk up a team, ruin tactics and then get paid 1.5million to be fired. In the meantime become the worst Legia coach to go down in history. Even the Andrerlecht fans were happy Legia sacked his ass. Will be interesting to see how Legia will get on after this, if they win one CL game, that is basically the fee for HASI.

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:58 am

:wave: Hasi is finally out.

What a nightmare of a coach. I spoke with some Anderlecht fans and they said he was the worst coach they have ever seen at Anderlecht. I feel Zewlakow should also be fired. This guy has done a terrible job and his position deserves a true professional.

It looks like Magiera will be the coach after Vuko.
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

Lime

Post by Lime » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:28 pm

*Chris* wrote::wave: Hasi is finally out.

What a nightmare of a coach. I spoke with some Anderlecht fans and they said he was the worst coach they have ever seen at Anderlecht. I feel Zewlakow should also be fired. This guy has done a terrible job and his position deserves a true professional.

Completely agree

Lime

Post by Lime » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:39 pm

jastkowice wrote: The antisemitic shit is a bunch of bullcrap too, supposedly a UEFA delegate was there and didn't hear anything wrong while the same Fare representative that fkkd us in Scotland was able to hear antisemitic chants and reported it to UEFA. Because Legia has comitted problems before they will not be easy on them and there will definitely be a stadium ban and some money to pay.
The media reports suggesting that Legia fans supposedly shouted "Jude Jude BVB" are not true. It has been determined that the fans shouted "Nutte Nutte BVB". This is a chant offensive to Borussia Dortmund and their fans, sung by fans of other German teams. It does not, however, have any anti-Semitic or racist context. Nevertheless, we truly apologise to German and Polish fans of Borussia Dortmund who felt offended.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Lime wrote:
*Chris* wrote::wave: Hasi is finally out.

Completely agree
Marek Wawrzynowski: Zostawcie Żewłakowa, nie wyrzucajcie go (felieton)

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-nozna/ ... o-felieton

Under Zewlakow, Legia made a lot of money from transfers.....

They hired a good coach (the Russian) and then hired a bad coach in Hasi.

Shit happens and it shouldnt stop Legia from hiring another foreign coach....

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Why do Polish club managements think that the coach will know how to build academy, scouting and so forth to be like Anderlecht like the reasons they hired Hasi for?

Even Berg was brought in for the same reasons about how they are doing things in Norway.

Coaches have nothing to do with those things. All coaches care about are results because its what keeps them having a job.

Zaglebie hired someone from Holland who actually worked with setting up academies in Holland and now look at the facilities KGHM has compared to Legia. There is no comparison and Legia is the richest club.
The KGHM Zagłębie Football Academy is the natural successor to a Zagłębie youth football development programme with a rich history. Historically Zagłębie Lubin is considered a leader in developing Polish football talent, with multiple domestic youth titles to its name and regular interest, on the part of foreign clubs, with respect to its most talented youngsters.
A watershed moment for youth development in Lubin came in 2012 when the club’s authorities, working in partnership with the club’s owner, KGHM Polish Copper, made the decision to create a Football Academy which will set an example not only domestically but across the region. As a strategic project for the club the KGHM Zagłębie Football Academy aims to set the country’s youth development trends in the coming years, creating the perfect training environment and a modern training programme for young footballers.
The result of these decisions was the initiation of construction work on a modern training centre in which future generations of Polish footballers will be developed. Stable development of the coaching staff has been put in the hands of Richard Grootscholten, who was appointed Technical Director of the Academy in May 2013. The Dutchman was formerly in charge of the Sparta Rotterdam Academy and co-author of youth training programmes for the Dutch Football Association.
^^^ You dont need CL money to do this... :?

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Portugalczyk będzie trenował juniorów Wisły Kraków

http://www.krakow.sport.pl/sport-krakow ... ndeks_news

This guy used to be youth coach for Legia when Berg was around. Why did Legia let him go and who did they replace him with?

Now he works for Wisla.

Lime

Post by Lime » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:16 am

Po rozstaniu z Hasim warszawski klub przystąpił do poszukiwań nowego trenera. Wśród potencjalnych kandydatów wymieniało się między innymi Avrama Granta, Marco Silvę oraz znanego z pracy w Wiśle Kraków Roberta Maaskanta. Choć ostatecznie okazało się, że posady nie otrzyma żaden z nich (pierwszym szkoleniowcem zostanie najprawdopodobniej Jacek Magiera), według doniesień Krzysztofa Stanowskiego chęć prowadzenia Legii zgłosił także Ryan Giggs.
http://eurosport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/ek ... awa/hx0rm0

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Why not :naughty: :D
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:19 pm

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Well, I can admit that I did not see all these problems happening once Legia advanced to Champions league. I was thinking it was going to be a special year not only for Legia but for the EK.

Quick Recap
Russian coach out
Awful results vs very lackluster teams
Kicked out of Polish Cup
Embarassing loss to BVB
Hasi Fired
Magic Hired
Legia fined and stadium closed
Legia taking fans to court for damages
Loss to Sporting away
Legia owners in disagreement and bad blood between the 3
Finally, a great team win over EK leaders Lechia!

Not sure how many of you saw the game, but it is defintely worth watching. Lots of action from both sides, pace, passing, skill(check Peszko gif) and goals.

If it wasnt for the great defending and awesome goalkeeping ability Legia would have won 6-0 today. Radovic, Hama and even the new kid Vako looked good.

It was the first time in months that I saw a desire out of this team to want to play and dominate the game. It was nice to watch! Congrats to the boys and to Magic huge 1st EK win for him. Brawo!