I predict no more than 4 goals deficit.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Re: Legia Warszawa News

Post by jastkowice » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:33 pm

I dont like predictions because I suck at them, but with the way Legia has been playing its going to be hard to play a team this skilled and not get their asses kicked.

1-3 BVB lone goal to Nikolic, Abumayang hattrick.

Side note, just about every Legia fan wants coach Hasi out, there is no creativity within the team, play looks awful and supposedly issues in the locker room. An Anderlecht fan said that when Hasi was coaching there he got into a fight with the best player and ruined the team spirit, another player said that out of a full week of training Hasi only dedicated 1 day to tactical training rest was physical. Fans of Anderlecht hated this coach, and hes had plenty of time to get this squad right but something is really off here...

In the first 16 games, Besnik Hasi has one of the worst records ever noted by a Legia coach. 5 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses Which is really ironic seeing that on paper he has one of the strongest teams ever.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:13 am

Mioduski w "Sam na sam z Wilkowiczem": Przez ostatnie lata gramy w co innego niż reszta ligi

http://www.sport.pl/pilka/10,82382,2068 ... deks_video

Mioduski o losowaniu LM: Między nami a każdą drużyną z tej grupy jest przepaść

Dariusz Mioduski: Hasi? Dajmy sobie czas do końca rundy. To praktycznie nowy zespół

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 am

Meczu nie bedzie-walkower.Lepsze 0-3 niz 0-5. :mrgreen:

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:43 am

Mioduski delusional lol
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Lime

Post by Lime » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:22 pm

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:06 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Pulaski wrote:Legia is going to get bitchslapped in the face on Wednesday with something called reality.

An easy 6-0 for Bvb.

Defence is an absolute disaster! !!
Bow to the master! Whos the man? Pulaski nailed it!!!! :mrgreen:

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 pm

LOL watched the game.... terrible. BVB is on another level. we would be lucky to even compete with teams in europa league. Sad thing is how we dont have many polish players and no team chemistry . right before champions league we buy a few players and expect Legia to be better than before . The coach is shit as well. Berg got the update on his phone and started laughing at this shenanigans :lol: :lol: :lol: :legia: :legia: :legia: :legia: :legia:

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 pm

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:35 am

lewandowskielbasa wrote:Image

Guess who's bacK? UEFA fines and bans for the idiotic fans, that's what's back.

Very possible Legia-Real game will be played with no spectators due to Legia fans attacks and firing off flares vs BVB. I know the Legia front office has a difficult relationship with the ultras fans since they support them no matter what and will come to the games even when the pikniki stay home. Still though, I think it's time to part ways with the Zyleta fans, it's not worth the loss of money and eventually moderate fans will fill those seats. Maybe the atmosphere at games will be a bit duller, but things for Legia have to go the way it did for the NT in terms of their fans, especially if they want to become competitive in Europe. Null all fan passes for Zyleta season ticket holders, issue refunds if need be.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:46 pm

JEZUS MARIA!!!! :oops:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:53 am

LegiaMistrz1 wrote:

Very possible Legia-Real game will be played with no spectators due to Legia fans attacks and firing off flares vs BVB. I know the Legia front office has a difficult relationship with the ultras fans since they support them no matter what and will come to the games even when the pikniki stay home. Still though, I think it's time to part ways with the Zyleta fans, it's not worth the loss of money and eventually moderate fans will fill those seats. Maybe the atmosphere at games will be a bit duller, but things for Legia have to go the way it did for the NT in terms of their fans, especially if they want to become competitive in Europe. Null all fan passes for Zyleta season ticket holders, issue refunds if need be.
What a fking stupid comment. You have no idea, do you ? Have you ever been to a Legia game live ? Well, eitherway I have. I go to as many Legia games as possible when I'm in Poland and the only place you can find me is Zyleta. Zyleta IS Legia. Do you know what Legia is known for in Europe ? No, not Michal Kucharczyk but our Ultras. Ultras who are one of the best in the world. The non-stop singing, tifo, banners, flares and fights is a Warsaw trademark. If we didn't have Zyleta we would be some eastern europen side that is crap. That's all. But you want to just get rid of that ? Fantastic idea, mate. Your thinking is typical modern football bullshit. You think the most important thing about a club is improvement no matter at what cost even if it means being sold off or the whole identity of the club is changed. Well that's wrong. Tradition and Loyaly is most important. They don't change. I don't give a shit if Legia plays like they do for the rest of my life as long as they don't become a modern money orientated club with no morals like Man City, Real Madrid, PSG with fking fan clubs in Indonesia and Vietnam but in their own stadium they don't even have real fans.We will probably get fines for this game because of the flares and fights but uefa hates us anyway but thay cant say we were racist when the zyleta chant wasnt racist, but such a big organization will say it was. FANS CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT FANS !

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:45 am

Sydney bro, you're still a kid. Tradition and loyalty mean fuck all. What do you think a team even is? Its absolutely nothing special, its just a business. The only important thing about the ek to me is raising polish talent and when you have ultras that get pissed and punch your players in the face then thats a little counter productive. The ultras need to know that they are a group and if any of them cause trouble, they will be punished as a group. If they can't learn and do stupid shit like attack other fans without provocation, then they need to fuck off and be banned from legia matches forever. They like to think that they are helping the club while what they're really doing is shooting it in the foot.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:57 am

Sydney Polak wrote:
LegiaMistrz1 wrote:

What a fking stupid comment. You have no idea, do you ? Have you ever been to a Legia game live ? Well, eitherway I have. I go to as many Legia games as possible when I'm in Poland and the only place you can find me is Zyleta. Zyleta IS Legia. Do you know what Legia is known for in Europe ? No, not Michal Kucharczyk but our Ultras. Ultras who are one of the best in the world. The non-stop singing, tifo, banners, flares and fights is a Warsaw trademark. If we didn't have Zyleta we would be some eastern europen side that is crap. That's all. But you want to just get rid of that ? Fantastic idea, mate. Your thinking is typical modern football bullshit. You think the most important thing about a club is improvement no matter at what cost even if it means being sold off or the whole identity of the club is changed. Well that's wrong. Tradition and Loyaly is most important. They don't change. I don't give a shit if Legia plays like they do for the rest of my life as long as they don't become a modern money orientated club with no morals like Man City, Real Madrid, PSG with fking fan clubs in Indonesia and Vietnam but in their own stadium they don't even have real fans.We will probably get fines for this game because of the flares and fights but uefa hates us anyway but thay cant say we were racist when the zyleta chant wasnt racist, but such a big organization will say it was. FANS CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT FANS !
You're exactly what's wrong with supporters, how can you even back a bunch of hooligans who go to these games to vent their sexual frustrations or whatever, and don't give a shit about the welfare of their team? When I was younger I went to Legia games, I've sat in the original Zyleta when you were in diapers. The behavior of these ultras is 90's thinking, look at the major clubs in Europe, they may have ultras but they don't act like animals starting fights and lighting off flares each game. If you ask any real Legia fan they will tell you they rather have a successful team than renowned Ultras known for fighting and lighting flares, really, how old are you? You sound like you're 15. I'm afraid my friend you have no clue on what you're talking about, this is a soccer forum, which discusses soccer related topics, not a hooligan forum on who's Ultras are the best. If you want that go to some 3rd or 4th league game in Poland or Serbia to release some tension, Legia is in the CL, it's time to grow the fuck up and get rid of these morons who have cost Legia money, results, and reputation.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:45 am

Legias game has been on a downward slide for months. I kept hoping and wanting to see improvement but it seems to have gotten worse. Not only that but the players they bought are tragic atm. Jakub Czerwinski passing skills comprised of kicking the ball as hard and as high as possible while Dabrowski couldn't cover his own shadow. The Valiszi guy played had one training session and he starts over Rado. Mind blowining!

End of the day if Pazdan plays its still 0-4 minimum. They had 30 shots on goal and ran through our mid like they were playing a bunch of kids.

Coach Hasi has not only lost the lockeroom but has lost his mind, his response for being low in the table is that we've lost to higher ranked teams in the EK. He also said that Termalica are a very good opponent. That alone should get you fired. This guy is incompetent, anyone here could match what he's done or even out perform this amateur coach. His

I know it's early but in a couple of weeks we will find out the stadium ban, fines etc.. But one question remains - if we put up a respectable scoreline do our fans rage the way they did? Or are they happy and enjoy the rest of the evening? The antisemitic shit is a bunch of bullcrap too, supposedly a UEFA delegate was there and didn't hear anything wrong while the same Fare representative that fkkd us in Scotland was able to hear antisemitic chants and reported it to UEFA. Because Legia has comitted problems before they will not be easy on them and there will definitely be a stadium ban and some money to pay.

Watching the game after a hard day of work I was hoping for another Celtic magical night in Warsaw. But after 20 min, I was reminded that Hasi is a reject who doesn't put the best players on and has no game plan. Luckily, I was more interested in hearing echoing sounds of a man yelling at the Legia players because that was more entertaining than watching legia play. Who couldn't make 2 passes in a row and continued to get spliced in half by one easy bvb ball.

Life lesson for Zewlakow don't bring your friends in as a favour. They wanted this guy gone from Anderlecht for a reason and we brought his dumbass here.

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:07 am

jastkowice wrote:Legias game has been on a downward slide for months. I kept hoping and wanting to see improvement but it seems to have gotten worse. Not only that but the players they bought are tragic atm. Jakub Czerwinski passing skills comprised of kicking the ball as hard and as high as possible while Dabrowski couldn't cover his own shadow. The Valiszi guy played had one training session and he starts over Rado. Mind blowining!

End of the day if Pazdan plays its still 0-4 minimum. They had 30 shots on goal and ran through our mid like they were playing a bunch of kids.

Coach Hasi has not only lost the lockeroom but has lost his mind, his response for being low in the table is that we've lost to higher ranked teams in the EK. He also said that Termalica are a very good opponent. That alone should get you fired. This guy is incompetent, anyone here could match what he's done or even out perform this amateur coach. His

I know it's early but in a couple of weeks we will find out the stadium ban, fines etc.. But one question remains - if we put up a respectable scoreline do our fans rage the way they did? Or are they happy and enjoy the rest of the evening? The antisemitic shit is a bunch of bullcrap too, supposedly a UEFA delegate was there and didn't hear anything wrong while the same Fare representative that fkkd us in Scotland was able to hear antisemitic chants and reported it to UEFA. Because Legia has comitted problems before they will not be easy on them and there will definitely be a stadium ban and some money to pay.

Watching the game after a hard day of work I was hoping for another Celtic magical night in Warsaw. But after 20 min, I was reminded that Hasi is a reject who doesn't put the best players on and has no game plan. Luckily, I was more interested in hearing echoing sounds of a man yelling at the Legia players because that was more entertaining than watching legia play. Who couldn't make 2 passes in a row and continued to get spliced in half by one easy bvb ball.

Life lesson for Zewlakow don't bring your friends in as a favour. They wanted this guy gone from Anderlecht for a reason and we brought his dumbass here.
It's in the Polish press already that Hasi is on his way out, they already have a list of candidates, one of which is Avram Grant whose contract is about to end coaching Ghana. Teams like Anderlecht and Legia have something big in common, poor domestic league, but pretty solid national teams. Guys like Hasi sells himself on the premise he can raise the level of the country's top club team to rival the success of the national team, and therefore create a bigger pool of talent for the NT, whether it be Belgium or Poland. Unfortunately he is a failure at this, but Legia leadership was too dumb to see it before bringing him in.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:47 am

What Legia leadership is too dumb to see is switching a coach every year/half year is detrimental to the team. Also who the fuck are most of these players? When is the last time Legia gave a kid from the B team a chance? Its just a team of washed up losers just like what Wisla was a few years back.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt