Legia Warszawa News

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Legia Warszawa News

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:52 pm

So pissed about this Rado situation. Offering a 6 month contract is a slap in the face. We are losing 2 of Niko, Duda, Prijo this summer guaranteed so why not have Rado come in now and be in optimal form by the time that happens? Rado coming back to help us win the title on our 100 year anniversary would be brilliant marketing wise and fill the stands for every home game.

I've been really impressed with Legia this window but this to me is a huge mistake.

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:So pissed about this Rado situation. Offering a 6 month contract is a slap in the face. We are losing 2 of Niko, Duda, Prijo this summer guaranteed so why not have Rado come in now and be in optimal form by the time that happens? Rado coming back to help us win the title on our 100 year anniversary would be brilliant marketing wise and fill the stands for every home game.

I've been really impressed with Legia this window but this to me is a huge mistake.
Dont worry they asked him to make sure he has a low buy out clause so they can buy him when hes in good form. What a bunch of fkkn idiots.

Ive been reading all the hate comments by Legia fans, this guy has won so many games for Legia its not even funny. But, because he doesnt want a bitch ass 6 month contract hes a money hungry ape. People have no respect.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:43 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:57 am

I think that over the next 6 months the most important player will be Duda. All the hype during this break has been around the transfer window and the new players but not many have brought up the fact that Duda was invisible this season besides a handful of moments. He really needs to step up and take a hold on the game. He needs to be the one creating the attacing plays linking up well with Nikolic and Hamalainen.

Something interesting he said about Hamalainen that makes me even more excited about the start of this campaign :
" Kasper, podobnie jak "Radko", widzi bardzo dużo na boisku, lubi grać kombinacyjnie, szybko, po ziemi. No i poza tym jest bardzo skuteczny, ale to już wie każdy, kto śledzi ekstraklasę i widział ostatnio mecze Lecha. " :naughty:

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:12 am

So Rennes reject Legias 2mln euro offer for Grosicki.

This worries me a little bit because to me it sounds like Legia is already planning who to buy with the money they get from letting Nikolic go. Nikolic is a great player and one of the best transfers to the ekstraklasa in a long time. He himself said he would like to stay at Legia for now but move to the Bundesliga in the near future. Probably after the season since he's already 28 and might not get another opertunity like this. Which is fair enough. If he keeps banging in the goals and Legia win the league, he would get his dream move and Legia would get a fair bit of coin. I'd say 5-7 mln. The only negative would be we wouldn't have him for our Champions League run. Niko has also said that he doesnt want to go to China but it's in Legias hands. So if they sell him Bogus will look like a greedy bastard.

But if it's got nothing to do with Nikolic then I am quiet impressed. 2mln euro is 'big' money for a ek team so it shows we are getting better every year. Just a shame we are behind 10 or 15 years compared to other european football leagues. Like how the hell can none of our teams afford artificial lighting for our stadiums so the turf is nice so that players don't get injured so that they win games for their clubs so they get more money. :roll: Anyway, we are stacked for quality in our team and i am happy with the current roster. Yes we are light on wingers with Kuchy (who I'm not a fan of) and Gui being our only ones and even then Gui is a bit of a CM/W but how can we let Duda and Hamalainen sit on the bench. Maslowski has also had good reviews from the training camps and he needs to prove himself otherwise he'll be shown the door. I'd like to see him given a go too. I'm sure Czerczesow will train some of these guys as wingers. This Ruch game this weekend will be very interesting.

Thanks for reading. :wave:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Akademia piłkarska Legii powstanie w Książenicach (gmina Grodzisk Mazowiecki). W środowy wieczór strony podpisały umowę.

http://www.legia.sport.pl/legia/1,13930 ... ndeks_news

Legia going to build academy on Real Madrid model

:poland: :clap: :ekstraklasa:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:09 am

Legia startuje z Grodziska. Dariusz Mioduski: Pora ruszyć sprintem za Europą

http://www.legia.sport.pl/legia/1,13932 ... ndeks_news

Legia's owners have a vision and plan.

Hopefully Legia wins EK and qualifies to CL for $$$ which would help out a lot to get their academy off the ground faster.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Warsaw: Legia begin centenary with stadium decorations

http://stadiumdb.com/news/2016/02/warsa ... ecorations

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Lesnodorski: Ekstraklasa is getting stronger

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,721.html

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:55 am

polskaforever wrote:Lesnodorski: Ekstraklasa is getting stronger

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,721.html
I disagree I think the league is much worse. Legia Lech and Wisla have regressed.
The rest of the league is the usual garbage.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Bogusław Leśnodorski: Mamy dużo lepszy skauting niż Lech [ROZMOWA]

http://www.legia.sport.pl/legia/1,13932 ... ndeks_news

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:22 am

Legia will win this league easily but i don't have hope for them of reaching the groups of the Champions League (yet).

Actually there"s not much hope from any of our teams to do well in Europe this season.
Legia of course is the strongest and has the most money but besides this 4-0 against Cracovia they have been piss poor. That game against Ruch was shocking. 1st half lots of possession with the ball but couldn't create anything. Then in the second half just flat out defending to save their asses. Our Finishing has been bad too. Even today they didn't put away a couple of easy chances. You just can't do that in Europe because you'll only get 1 or 2 chances. I really hope today's game is the start of a new Legia that scores lots of goals and the players have their confidence back. Duda is still our most important player and he's been crap for a solid year. I believe if he played well, the whole team would be destroying everyone and we'ed be in CL groups easy. Gui is solid but inconsistent, Hama needs more game time and less injuries. Niko needs more goals. Priovic needs to be more acurate. Kucharczyk and Aleksandrow need to piss off.

Our best players at the moment are Jodlowiec, Pazdan, Hlousek, Jedzejczyk. The rest are inconsistent.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Legia will have a higher SEED ranking so it should hopefully help their cause for CL or EL groups. Legia just doesnt need to play like crap in European games and they should be fine for making it to EL groups at least.

Winning by 2-0 or more doesnt prove anything. It doesnt make you so much better. Remember Wisla back in the day? They couldnt qualify to EL groups even

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Legia have no business being in CL.
They cant even beat Zaglebie Lubin! (Cant even score)
Piast Gliwice coming hard at Legia!
Even on points after this weekend? ????

I want Piast in the CL and for them to get destroyed in first round.
EK is a joke. I cannot believe people watch this junk.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Best team in the league lose to crappy teams all the time. Like the NT :mrgreen: :nod:

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Sun May 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Sydney Polak wrote:Legia will win this league easily but i don't have hope for them of reaching the groups of the Champions League (yet).

Actually there"s not much hope from any of our teams to do well in Europe this season.
Legia of course is the strongest and has the most money but besides this 4-0 against Cracovia they have been piss poor. That game against Ruch was shocking. 1st half lots of possession with the ball but couldn't create anything. Then in the second half just flat out defending to save their asses. Our Finishing has been bad too. Even today they didn't put away a couple of easy chances. You just can't do that in Europe because you'll only get 1 or 2 chances. I really hope today's game is the start of a new Legia that scores lots of goals and the players have their confidence back. Duda is still our most important player and he's been crap for a solid year. I believe if he played well, the whole team would be destroying everyone and we'ed be in CL groups easy. Gui is solid but inconsistent, Hama needs more game time and less injuries. Niko needs more goals. Priovic needs to be more acurate. Kucharczyk and Aleksandrow need to piss off.

Our best players at the moment are Jodlowiec, Pazdan, Hlousek, Jedzejczyk. The rest are inconsistent.
Lol
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

Lime

Post by Lime » Mon May 09, 2016 12:55 pm

http://eurosport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/tr ... gii/m8f8v3
Legia Warszawa poważnie interesuje się Mariuszem Stępińskim, napastnikiem Ruchu Chorzów. Jeśli transfer doszedłby do skutku, byłby jednym z bardziej hitowych w przerwie letniej w Ekstraklasie.

lalek

Post by lalek » Tue May 10, 2016 4:50 am

Are people here "still pissed" at the Rado situation? I'm not.

One more win to go and its ours.

Looking to next year cant wait to see the end of Vrdoljak, Sagan and Vranjes. I wouldn't mind seeing us bleed some more youth possibly a Makowski or Niezgoda we signed in Winter.

Sell Piech to Cyprus and bring in Stepinksi.

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Tue May 10, 2016 6:12 am

lalek wrote:Are people here "still pissed" at the Rado situation? I'm not.

One more win to go and its ours.

Looking to next year cant wait to see the end of Vrdoljak, Sagan and Vranjes. I wouldn't mind seeing us bleed some more youth possibly a Makowski or Niezgoda we signed in Winter.

Sell Piech to Cyprus and bring in Stepinksi.
Hard to say about Rado. He hasn't really done anything after Legia (yet). As I've said before every signing is a lottery as is the time a player leaves. They could develop even more at Legia and get better or maybe not. Look at Duda. We could have taken the big bucks when he was inform but we thought he would get even better. The opposite happened. He's still young but this season he didn't really show anything. The rest I agree with. I'd also get rid of Maslowski. He was going to get a chance from Czerczesow and he did get 2 or 3 games but didn't show anything. Piech isn't staying in Cyprus because AEL didn't want to buy him out. Keep in mind Kosecki is coming back which I'm very happy about.

Which part of Australia are you from lalek ?

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Tue May 10, 2016 10:48 pm

radovic is a fucking bench warmer in slovenia..