Wisla Krakow News

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
Wisla4Life

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by Wisla4Life » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Boguski must be so cheap that's why they kept him and let their better players walk. Dudka and Stilic may end up at Lech. Stjepanovic will probably find some ridiculous form next year playing for some team like Maribor and carry them on his back through the UCL qualifying rounds. It's so Wisla. haha

I would expect some 3rd division scrub from Moldova to get a tryout because he will play the whole season for 10K zloty, Maybe a fake player, then a couple NPSL or PDL guys from America,perhaps my neighbor's pet dog will get a shot at CB, much younger legs than Glowacki... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Need to build the team around Majewski and Cywka
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:29 am

Wisla President said budget will drop for next season...

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:45 am

Starting next season, Termalica Bruk-Bet will have more points than Wisla because Wisla is going to start the season with -1 point.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:44 am

Wisla selling off 9 young players.. even the future looks grim for you guys lol

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,727.html

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Wisla selling off 9 young players.. even the future looks grim for you guys lol

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,727.html
Wisla needs new ownership badly.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:21 am

polskaforever wrote:Wisla President said budget will drop for next season...
how is that possible for it to even drop any more, it'll be in the thousands any time soon

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:20 pm

patrickjjh wrote:
how is that possible for it to even drop any more, it'll be in the thousands any time soon
Its okay we can pay them in zapiekanki and oranzada. If they score some goals perhaps some paluszki too..

Fkk, ironically last night I was watching Wisla Apoel and Malecki wonder goal in the first leg, then ofcourse we lost in the last minutes of the game but it wasnt without a bullshit incident by Pareiko who dropped the ball into his own net. Wilk had a nice goal too... Ohh the good ole days, now we cant even pay a realistic salary anymore.

You guys remeber Dudu Biton and Moar fkkk it was a good team and of course PFs favorite coach Maaskant lol

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:00 pm

jastkowice wrote:
patrickjjh wrote:
Its okay we can pay them in zapiekanki and oranzada. If they score some goals perhaps some paluszki too..

Fkk, ironically last night I was watching Wisla Apoel and Malecki wonder goal in the first leg, then ofcourse we lost in the last minutes of the game but it wasnt without a bullshit incident by Pareiko who dropped the ball into his own net. Wilk had a nice goal too... Ohh the good ole days, now we cant even pay a realistic salary anymore.

You guys remeber Dudu Biton and Moar fkkk it was a good team and of course PFs favorite coach Maaskant lol
I loved that team :( Petrescu is my all time fav Wisla coach. I really wanted to see what Valckx couldve done with Wisla :(

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:38 am

9 young players sold? Which ones? To Who? For how much? Lower budget is always fun. This is looking grim.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 am

The 9 young players Wisla is getting rid of is saying that they are not good enough.

Wisla is having an auction to raise money for academy..

http://allegro.pl/listing/user/listing. ... d=33834435

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:52 am

Wisla after a guy named Denis Popvic who plays for Grudziadz, apparently he's signed sealed and delivered...Game breaker for sure..Apparently he was a decent prospect out of Slovenia a few years back but fell off the radar. 7 goals 12 assists in I liga, but IDK how that translates to the EK...

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Wisła płynie pod prąd

http://www.krakow.sport.pl/sport-krakow ... _prad.html

Wisla is sinking...

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:07 pm

PF they don't even have enough to fill out a game day 18 right now...That's so bad. Cupial needs to get out if he doesn't care and find a Lechia type investment group that wants to spend 20mln euro a year to rebuild the academy, the club, the roster, the youth and senior level scouting, etc.. Next year is going to be tragic if they don't step up. Piast Gliwice is beating them for guys...

Wisla Krakow XI in fall

GK: Buchalik unless Miskiewicz beats him out
Outside defense: Jovic....Jovic...And...uh... HELP!
Central Defense: Glowacki too old. Guzmics didn't see much time. Sadlok probably gone at some point. Czekaj always hurt.
Midfield: Barrientos,Cywka,Sarki,Guerrier...Literally no depth after the starting mids. Nobody can get hurt, at all.
Striker: Brozek has to score exaclty 43 goals to keep Wisla afloat and Jankowski has to do everything else. Boguski is the big keeper! lol

Gonna be a rough year if even one guy gets hurt.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:49 pm

:lol: :lol:

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:29 pm

Should be a really interesting season for Wisla. From the three new signings, Cywka should be a strong addition; Popovic is a bit of mystery... He has delivered in 1. liga but who knows how he'll perform one level higher; and Crivellaro is an unknown. He could be decent, or he could be another Barrientos. We'll always remember Barrientos for the goal he scored against Lechia (similar to Sivakov and his goal from half) but other than that he wasn't overly impressive.

The guys leaving the team, always at least guaranteed a certain level of quality... Stilic, Gargula, Dudka, Stjepanovic (when healthy) could hold their own. We're losing a lot of assists and creativity with Stilic -- if we're banking on Popovic being a replacement, we might be disappointed. Brozek can't really create much himself; and if he doesn't have Stilic feeding him the ball... ouch. As much as I didn't like Dudka, he was incredibly versatile.

It's hard to say where this team will end up, but the start of the season is going to be tough... Cracovia away derby, Legia, Lech, Slask and Lechia all within the first 7 rounds. If we don't sign anymore players, then mid-table may be a success. I don't think we'll be fighting for relegation like some people are proclaiming; luckily (for Wisla) the league has taken a hit the last couple of years and other than 3/4 top clubs, the rosters look fairly lackluster all around.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:11 pm

Wisla sucks. End of :!: It reminds me the days of players Wisla was getting like Penksa...

Yea other than 3/4 clubs is because the rest are owned by towns/cities. They dont have the funds from ownership and sponsors to invest into quality players like Legia and Lech.

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Quality players :lol:
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:52 am

whiteboy wrote:Quality players :lol:
lol

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:28 pm

"context" ;)
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt