Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by whiteboy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:04 pm

^^^ :lol:
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

thebadguy

Post by thebadguy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:07 pm

does maskants opinion really matter at this point in time? as if hes some expert on polish players on our club? let brozek work back in Krakow and bring back some glory days , as for my "optimist" statements.. they were merely realism from what I observed in the first match and what I have witnessed two players (malecki/saarki showcase both last and past years). quite frankly the negativity and criticism that goes on here is what causes most of the depression on this forum
|| WISLA (1906) KRAKOW ||

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 pm

thebadguy wrote:does maskants opinion really matter at this point in time? as if hes some expert on polish players on our club? let brozek work back in Krakow and bring back some glory days , as for my "optimist" statements.. they were merely realism from what I observed in the first match and what I have witnessed two players (malecki/saarki showcase both last and past years). quite frankly the negativity and criticism that goes on here is what causes most of the depression on this forum
you are clueless..bring back some glory days :lol:

thebadguy

Post by thebadguy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:51 pm

clearly you are the clueless one

On January 2005 Paweł Brożek returned to Wisła Kraków, because the then Wisła manager Werner Lička wanted him to come back from loan.[7] Brożek won the Ekstraklasa title in 2004–05 season with Wisła Kraków.[8] In 2005–06 season he began to play regularly for his side, Wisła Kraków first squad. Subsequently he scored 13 goals in 30 matches.[9] In 2006–07 season Brożek played very well in UEFA Cup, where he scored 4 goals in group stage matches against AS Nancy, FC Basel and Feyenoord Rotterdam.[10] In 2007–08 season Brożek scored 23 goals in 27 matches and led Wisła Kraków to achieve the Ekstraklasa title. He was the Ekstraklasa Top Goalscorer in 2007–08 season.[11][12] In 2008–09 season he won his sixth Ekstraklasa title with Wisła and was the Ekstraklasa Top Goalscorer for the second time in a row.[13] In the following 2009–10 season, Brożek led his team in goals and assists while Wisła finished second in the league
|| WISLA (1906) KRAKOW ||

Chinorios

Post by Chinorios » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Wisła Kraków - jedyny taki klub

[youtube]dO-bNvqnQxU[/youtube]

Don't forget to help polish kids in www.pajacyk.pl ;)

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 am

Its official....
http://www.wislaportal.pl/25335,Oficjal ... Wisly.html

Paweł Brożek podpisał dziś z Wisłą Kraków roczny kontrakt - poinformowała oficjalna strona naszego klubu. Snajper wraca więc na Reymonta po 2,5-letniej przerwie, podczas której grał w Turcji, Szkocji i Hiszpanii.

Przypomnijmy, że dotychczas "Brozio" zagrał w wiślackich barwach 246 spotkań, w których strzelił aż 110 bramek.

Witaj znowu!

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Cezary Wilk looks to be on the way out. They haven't paid his wages in a while and Franciszek doesn't seem to like him.

:arrow: http://www.gazetakrakowska.pl/artykul/9 ... ,id,t.html

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Mistrzu wrote:Cezary Wilk looks to be on the way out. They haven't paid his wages in a while and Franciszek doesn't seem to like him.

:arrow: http://www.gazetakrakowska.pl/artykul/9 ... ,id,t.html
So this is how they can afford Brozek :lol:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Wisla signing Brozek is because the club doesnt know how to find someone else the way Legia and Lech do, the squad has no "star" players and they badly need a striker. Obviously Wisla got lucky that Brozek's foreign league career sucked shit and he was unemployed.

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 am

One month into the season, and undefeated. It hasn't been pretty...but undefeated. Good enough for me. Miskiewicz really botched that blast from Bekim Balaj(I know the shot had some serious dip on it, but I still think thats a catch and game over), but they're showing signs of life that weren't there last year...I know we all expressed doubts, but these guys so far have proven to be better than everyone thought. In retrospect, letting Cezary Wilk go is a good move. If they guy doesn't want to be there, then let him go where he will be happy, and it opens up his salary to go find someone who does want to be there.

So far so good...I hope they can see this through and keep it going.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 am

It's all Smuda's doing.

He is a quality coach, regardless of all our justified negative opinions of him.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Saw Bunoza today at the galeria in krakow
ImageImageImage

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Wisla4Life wrote:One month into the season, and undefeated. It hasn't been pretty...but undefeated. Good enough for me. Miskiewicz really botched that blast from Bekim Balaj(I know the shot had some serious dip on it, but I still think thats a catch and game over), but they're showing signs of life that weren't there last year...I know we all expressed doubts, but these guys so far have proven to be better than everyone thought. In retrospect, letting Cezary Wilk go is a good move. If they guy doesn't want to be there, then let him go where he will be happy, and it opens up his salary to go find someone who does want to be there.

So far so good...I hope they can see this through and keep it going.
Yea so far so good for EK standards but not even close to EL let alone CL.

kamishufooty

Post by kamishufooty » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Even for Ekstarklasa standards, they're pretty bad. The Brozek move was a step backwards, im surprised Smuda even considered it. He barely let him play for the NT when he got called up and he's not in any type of form.

Hopefully this Guerrier guy from Haiti is decent. Don't know much about him but apparently he's solid.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:08 am

kamishufooty wrote:Even for Ekstarklasa standards, they're pretty bad. The Brozek move was a step backwards, im surprised Smuda even considered it. He barely let him play for the NT when he got called up and he's not in any type of form.

Hopefully this Guerrier guy from Haiti is decent. Don't know much about him but apparently he's solid.
Brozek transfer was free :lol:

Wilk was playing for free :lol:

kamishufooty

Post by kamishufooty » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 am

Ok, I'm not surprised Wilk was playing for free, I wouldn't pay him to play for my indoor team.

But even for Free, Wisla is getting ripped off with Brozek in the squad :lol:

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 pm

kamishufooty wrote:Ok, I'm not surprised Wilk was playing for free, I wouldn't pay him to play for my indoor team.

But even for Free, Wisla is getting ripped off with Brozek in the squad :lol:
Considering our financial situation, and the fact that Brozek probable didn't command a high wage, the Brozek signing is very appropriate. Even without properly training, he's playing fairly well in our shit league. IMO, he will do well this year and show everyone that he still has some gas left in the tank.

I hated Smuda as our NT coach, but always respected him more as a club coach. This team is fighting and showing heart in every match. Bunoza has been playing great at LB and Glowacki has also been very good. Miskiewicz is not the solution at GK for the future, so I hope Wisla is actively searching for a better keeper. Things will only get better, and IMO, we will finish top 4 this year.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Well, it's safe to say that Smuda is in fact creating something out of this poor squad.

Lech sucked majorly, but Wisla didn't look bad at all. We are definitely performing like an Ekstraklasa mid-table team now.

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:05 pm

2-0 8-)

Couldnt watch the match but read the play by play on onet and from what i read on onet and wisla forums we havnt played like that in a very very long time. Time will tell if its the real deal or lech is just that bad.

Wisla winning their first home game this season, along with lechia beating stara kurwa and slask winning, couldnt ask for a better weekend :wisla: :slask: (lechia)

Also,
Limanovia partnerem Wisły Kraków

Wisła Kraków podpisała dziś bezterminową umowę partnerską z drugoligową Limanovią Limanowa.

Pomysłodawcą projektu jest trener koordynator Wisły Dariusz Marzec. Współpraca będzie dotyczyła głównie dzielenia się umiejętnościami i wiedzą w zakresie szkolenia młodzieży oraz wymiany zawodników.
And,
20-letni napastnik Mateus Lima Cruz będzie testowany w Wiśle. Zawodnik pojawił się już w Krakowie - informuje oficjalna strona Wisły - "Wisla.Krakow.pl".

Mateus Lima urodził się 18 stycznia 1993 r. w Ituramie. Ostatnio grał w Sport Club do Recife.
ImageImageImage

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:19 pm

We were still quite poor compared to Legia and Slask, but whatever Smuda is doing, it's working.

What's letting us down now is the fact that our squad is made of shit.