Wisla Krakow News

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
Post Reply
User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by polskaforever » Wed May 16, 2012 12:01 am

I would go after Smolarek than Brozek. I think Smolarek is available now....so instead of spending money to buy Brozek plus new salary use the money to pay Smolarek's salary altogether for 1 or two years and go from there.
Image

User avatar
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Merida, Venezuela

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 am

You are forgetting his recent stint in the Ekstraklasa or something?
Image

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by jastkowice » Thu May 17, 2012 8:37 am

So, Glowacki is a pretty much done deal - just pending physical which shouldnt be a big problem. Brozek brothers are hinting they are on their way back and now this kid Romel Quinto to add to our depth at striker, I watched a video on him he did not impress me at all....I dont know what Bednarz is doing with that but I hope he proves me wrong..
Image

User avatar
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Merida, Venezuela

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu May 17, 2012 9:05 am

I am fine with Glowacki, he might be a disappointment for the NT but he is still easily Ekstraklasa quality.

And well... anything is an improvement from Jaliens and co. :oops:

Brozek bros.. I am not too sure, seems like a step in the wrong direction. I wish we had Valckx directing the transfers. :cry:


edit: Also Kurto has left and Parieko signs a new contract :!:
Image

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1247
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by Hetman » Thu May 17, 2012 3:23 pm

what's the point of bringing back Glowacki? we sold him for a bonanza. he's decent, but way too injury prone.

we already sunk like a million combined into Chavez and Jovanovic. you'd think we'd play them together. plus we got Bunoza and Czekaj. it's enough.

tommy boy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3709
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:35 pm
Location: Krakow, PL

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by tommy boy » Thu May 17, 2012 4:49 pm

I don't understand what they have in mind bringing back Glowacki. Chavez and Czekaj should be the two guys they look to play, and you can't forget that Burliga and Kowalski are coming back from loan. Bunoza and Jovanovic I still think Wisla should give a shot, but they have to loan out Jaliens to some II.league dutch club and Diaz back to Belgium. I wouldn't mind Magiera (because I still think he can make a difference and maybe hook onto NT), Lisowski or Brozek....but not Dudu or Ukah. They don't stand out from the others in quality, and are just regular foreigners.

User avatar
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Merida, Venezuela

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu May 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Burliga and Kowalski are hardly Ekstraklasa quality man.

And Diaz is gone, his loan is done he ain't coming back. Jaliens is gone as well as Probierz basically sacked him from the team.

I don't like Chavez that much, but he is still good and we should use him alongside with Czekaj and Bunoza. Bunoza I think can become a very good centerback but he needs to play dammit.


*****

Paljic has left I think, basing off twitter.
Image

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by polskaforever » Thu May 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Anyone know if Valckx has officially left the club?
Image

User avatar
Pulaski
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5135
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 am
Location: Warszawa

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by Pulaski » Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 pm

jastkowice wrote:So, Glowacki is a pretty much done deal - just pending physical which shouldnt be a big problem. Brozek brothers are hinting they are on their way back and now this kid Romel Quinto to add to our depth at striker, I watched a video on him he did not impress me at all....I dont know what Bednarz is doing with that but I hope he proves me wrong..
He is trying to relive the "glory" days, of Brozek, Kuba, Zienczuk, Canotoro and Sobo, those were the days... :clap:

User avatar
AKsoldier
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by AKsoldier » Fri May 18, 2012 12:13 am

I too can live with signing Glowacki, although he definitely wasn't one of my top options. When healthy, he started for Trabzonspor and even had some good games in European competitions. Same can't be said about the Brozek brothers.

This means that one or two central defenders are leaving. I read that Wisla is trying to negotiate an early release of Jaliens, so let's hope for the best. This also means that Jovanovic will be our starting RB, even though he mostly played at CB for Partizan.

Chavez is an enigma to me. He really has the potential to be a top CB, yet he has to work on a few things. He reminds me of a big pitbull, albeit a stupid one sometimes. Czekaj impressed me in his first few games, but it quickly went downhill from there. If he was a foreigner, a lot more people would be calling for his head after his ridiculously stupid red cards. Good thing about him is that he is still relatively young and let's hope he works on his weaknesses.

I truly hope we sign Dudu. We need someone that is good at set pieces, corners, crosses and can actually score from a free kick. I would also take a look at Bruno from Polonia. Hell, both of those players are available on a free, so they perfectly fit our transfer "strategy".
Image
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

User avatar
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Merida, Venezuela

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:34 am

I too want clarification on what is happening with Valckx...

Duda and Bruno would be good buys, as would Pawlowski and Pazdan.

Looks like Celeban is off to Germany so he is off the table.

According to 90minut, we are interested in Kupisz, Broz, Ukah and Tomasz Lisowski. What do we make of that pile?
Image

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by polskaforever » Fri May 18, 2012 11:22 pm

^^^^ More horseshit...

In other news Zienczuk might come back. Wisla will never become a CL team because every time they make a step forward they end up making two steps back.
Wraca temat Olkowskiego

Już rok temu podawaliśmy informację, że Wisła Kraków jest zainteresowana sprowadzeniem Pawła Olkowskiego. Wtedy był on zawodnikiem GKS-u Katowice, teraz gra w barwach Górnika Zabrze.

W spotkaniu GKS-u z Pogonią Szczecin oglądał go wtedy Stan Valckx, do transferu jednak nie doszło. Temat wrócił zimą. Podobnie jest teraz. Jedynym problemem jest fakt, że wartość piłkarza cały czas rośnie. W zimowym okienku transferowym mówiło się o kwocie 1,3 mln złotych, teraz pada suma 1,5 mln złotych.

Przy Roosvelta w Zabrzu mówią, że prawego obrońcę lub pomocnika chce mieć w swojej kadrze Michał Probierz.
Image

User avatar
Pulaski
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5135
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 am
Location: Warszawa

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by Pulaski » Sat May 19, 2012 9:52 am

polskaforever wrote:^^^^ More horseshit...

In other news Zienczuk might come back. Wisla will never become a CL team because every time they make a step forward they end up making two steps back.
Wraca temat Olkowskiego

Już rok temu podawaliśmy informację, że Wisła Kraków jest zainteresowana sprowadzeniem Pawła Olkowskiego. Wtedy był on zawodnikiem GKS-u Katowice, teraz gra w barwach Górnika Zabrze.

W spotkaniu GKS-u z Pogonią Szczecin oglądał go wtedy Stan Valckx, do transferu jednak nie doszło. Temat wrócił zimą. Podobnie jest teraz. Jedynym problemem jest fakt, że wartość piłkarza cały czas rośnie. W zimowym okienku transferowym mówiło się o kwocie 1,3 mln złotych, teraz pada suma 1,5 mln złotych.

Przy Roosvelta w Zabrzu mówią, że prawego obrońcę lub pomocnika chce mieć w swojej kadrze Michał Probierz.
Legia's finally got it right...their youth academy is producing prospect after prospect, they have a new stadium, and we are signing fucking dziadek has-beens trying to relive our glory days of years past :roll:

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1247
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by Hetman » Sat May 19, 2012 11:40 am

What glory days? The players from the Uefa Cup of 2002-2003 are long gone or past it. Zienczuk was part of the generation that was suppose to succeed them that utterly failed.

User avatar
TheWhiteStarArmy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:30 am
Location: Here and there

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by TheWhiteStarArmy » Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 pm

GeneralPulaski wrote:
polskaforever wrote:^^^^ More horseshit...

In other news Zienczuk might come back. Wisla will never become a CL team because every time they make a step forward they end up making two steps back.
Wraca temat Olkowskiego

Już rok temu podawaliśmy informację, że Wisła Kraków jest zainteresowana sprowadzeniem Pawła Olkowskiego. Wtedy był on zawodnikiem GKS-u Katowice, teraz gra w barwach Górnika Zabrze.

W spotkaniu GKS-u z Pogonią Szczecin oglądał go wtedy Stan Valckx, do transferu jednak nie doszło. Temat wrócił zimą. Podobnie jest teraz. Jedynym problemem jest fakt, że wartość piłkarza cały czas rośnie. W zimowym okienku transferowym mówiło się o kwocie 1,3 mln złotych, teraz pada suma 1,5 mln złotych.

Przy Roosvelta w Zabrzu mówią, że prawego obrońcę lub pomocnika chce mieć w swojej kadrze Michał Probierz.
Legia's finally got it right...their youth academy is producing prospect after prospect, they have a new stadium, and we are signing fucking dziadek has-beens trying to relive our glory days of years past :roll:
Unfortunately, it's too early for our academy to produce anything. It'll be a few years before those kids are ready.

The next few seasons might be a little bleak.
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by polskaforever » Sat May 19, 2012 4:53 pm

TheWhiteStarArmy wrote:
GeneralPulaski wrote:
polskaforever wrote:^^^^ More horseshit...

In other news Zienczuk might come back. Wisla will never become a CL team because every time they make a step forward they end up making two steps back.
Wraca temat Olkowskiego

Już rok temu podawaliśmy informację, że Wisła Kraków jest zainteresowana sprowadzeniem Pawła Olkowskiego. Wtedy był on zawodnikiem GKS-u Katowice, teraz gra w barwach Górnika Zabrze.

W spotkaniu GKS-u z Pogonią Szczecin oglądał go wtedy Stan Valckx, do transferu jednak nie doszło. Temat wrócił zimą. Podobnie jest teraz. Jedynym problemem jest fakt, że wartość piłkarza cały czas rośnie. W zimowym okienku transferowym mówiło się o kwocie 1,3 mln złotych, teraz pada suma 1,5 mln złotych.

Przy Roosvelta w Zabrzu mówią, że prawego obrońcę lub pomocnika chce mieć w swojej kadrze Michał Probierz.
Legia's finally got it right...their youth academy is producing prospect after prospect, they have a new stadium, and we are signing fucking dziadek has-beens trying to relive our glory days of years past :roll:
Unfortunately, it's too early for our academy to produce anything. It'll be a few years before those kids are ready.

The next few seasons might be a little bleak.
Thats what Ive been saying. These no name Polish players that Wisla is looking after is not going to make you "great" again. Just look at the last time Wisla came close to CL under Engel and the recent one. So many years have passed between the two. Add to the fact they have no quality youth coming up the ranks for the next 2 years at least maybe more...
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by polskaforever » Sat May 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Hetman wrote:What glory days? The players from the Uefa Cup of 2002-2003 are long gone or past it. Zienczuk was part of the generation that was suppose to succeed them that utterly failed.
Yep Wisla still was winning Polish titles but it means jack shit if you cant play in the European group stages.
Image

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by jastkowice » Mon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

A little update, Glowacki is looking like he has signed a two year deal. Quintto is already here and will be tested in the Podobeskidzie friendly, also Flamingo playmaker Ricardinho is also on trial with Wisla and will be tested Out in the next two friendlies... Guess we cross our fingers and hope for the best!
Image

User avatar
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Merida, Venezuela

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 pm

That Ricardinho could be good, couldn't find his name on the Flamengo team though. Youth/reserve player?
Image

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: Wisla Krakow News

Post by jastkowice » Mon May 21, 2012 3:34 pm

From what I've read Hes a reserve player
For the first team mannnnnn just follow me on twitter lol @bigcmos81
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests