Polish STADIUM construction (Updates/Projects/Photos)

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
GKS Tyszanin
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by GKS Tyszanin » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:36 pm

Thats actualy a very nice looking stand. Kudos to the architect.
Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz, ni dzieci nam germanił.

lalek

Post by lalek » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:33 pm

For the long strech of stands to be built they should try designing the wisla logo with the chairs or just 'wisla' in white n red.

Actually, they should have made all the chairs red replacing the blue!! It seems more wisla like, and has a warmer feel. not so bland.

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:20 am

thats impressive

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:44 am

Why would we compare this stadium to Arsenal? That's fuckin stupid... Polish football is just starting to come along now...in order to walk you need to take small steps... and that's what we are doing... in time others will follow and hopefully someday we can build more and keep getting bigger...I am really happy and impressed...and whatever anyone says, at least we are in the CL... fuck the others talkin' shit...They are just jealous cause their lousy team is a joke... Let's go Wisla! Nice stands! And ready for Liga I games. Impressive. :twisted:

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:04 am

GeneralPulaski wrote:Why would we compare this stadium to Arsenal? That's fuckin stupid... Polish football is just starting to come along now...in order to walk you need to take small steps... and that's what we are doing... in time others will follow and hopefully someday we can build more and keep getting bigger...I am really happy and impressed...and whatever anyone says, at least we are in the CL... fuck the others talkin' shit...They are just jealous cause their lousy team is a joke... Let's go Wisla! Nice stands! And ready for Liga I games. Impressive. :twisted:
Wisla is in CL? right :roll:

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:11 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:
GeneralPulaski wrote:Why would we compare this stadium to Arsenal? That's fuckin stupid... Polish football is just starting to come along now...in order to walk you need to take small steps... and that's what we are doing... in time others will follow and hopefully someday we can build more and keep getting bigger...I am really happy and impressed...and whatever anyone says, at least we are in the CL... fuck the others talkin' shit...They are just jealous cause their lousy team is a joke... Let's go Wisla! Nice stands! And ready for Liga I games. Impressive. :twisted:
Widzew is in what League? :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: 8)
Those jealous Division II fans...

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:44 am

GeneralPulaski wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:
don't u worry about Widzew my friend... i don't remember Wisla having as many people following the team when they were in II Liga... the truth is that half of your fans are switchovers from Cracovia... and ur probably just another bandwagon jumper anyways like half of this forum :roll:

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:47 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:
GeneralPulaski wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:
the truth is that half of your fans are switchovers from Cracovia...
Let the holy war commence! :lol: :lol:
Zurawski: 6 World Cup games, 410 minutes, 0 goals. Oh oh oh, it's Magic.

MZKS Luzyce Luban
First Team
First Team

Post by MZKS Luzyce Luban » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:51 am

Indeed round 577843 :) GO
"Tylko pod tym krzyzem. Tylko pod tym znakiem. Polska jest Polska. Polak jest Polakiem"

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:02 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:
GeneralPulaski wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:
don't u worry about Widzew my friend... i don't remember Wisla having as many people following the team when they were in II Liga... the truth is that half of your fans are switchovers from Cracovia... and ur probably just another bandwagon jumper anyways like half of this forum :roll:

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:12 am

Nope, sorry, I don't dig Cracovia...I ain't arguin' with some immature chump... I know I love Wisla and wouldn't have it any other way... Widzew indeed was THE powerhouse back in the day... I just hate when punks be tryin' to denounce us because of the CL and shit...we deserve to be there and I hope we can make the whole Polish Liga proud...so stick to your Widzew thread...and I'll stick to my Wisla thread...and BTW, you dont fuckin' know me bitch so don't callin me a bandwagoner cuz thats fuckin bullshit u cocksucker-U don't know me, u really don't know me, so don't label me- I didn't say shit bout' U so don't start me up-I'm a fucking Wisla fan 4 life. Stay on your thread, and I'll stick to mine :!:

MZKS Luzyce Luban
First Team
First Team

Post by MZKS Luzyce Luban » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:45 am

WOW :shock:
"Tylko pod tym krzyzem. Tylko pod tym znakiem. Polska jest Polska. Polak jest Polakiem"

GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by GoRa31 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:52 pm

Seriously, every non Wisla fan thinks that all Wisla fans are bandwagon jumpers, at least on this forum. Just because we are good and we win throphys, well were lucky to be in that time period when the club is BIG. Check the #s on the crowds on Laziekowska this season when the team has been doing poorly! 5-6 thousand! 10,000 everytime on Wisla. OO yeah and last year when Widzew was falling.... look at those numbers!

Z WISELKA NA DOBRE I NA ZLE!!!!!!
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

MZKS Luzyce Luban
First Team
First Team

Post by MZKS Luzyce Luban » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:58 pm

Slask i Wisla bracia z Boiska !!!! Pozdro dla chlopcow z Reymonta

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:23 pm

and Wisla fans have A LOT of voice and strength in the club..... they saw what was wrong with Wisla and voiced their opinions and their voices were heard..

i just pray to see the Wisla that played Parma, Lazio and Schalke.. i was proud of wisla when they played Real... and the beyond devastated and speechless after their loss to Dinamo ( i almost caused a car crash pissed off and speeding after the loss)
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:28 am

GeneralPulaski wrote:Nope, sorry, I don't dig Cracovia...I ain't arguin' with some immature chump... I know I love Wisla and wouldn't have it any other way... Widzew indeed was THE powerhouse back in the day... I just hate when punks be tryin' to denounce us because of the CL and shit...we deserve to be there and I hope we can make the whole Polish Liga proud...so stick to your Widzew thread...and I'll stick to my Wisla thread...and BTW, you dont fuckin' know me bitch so don't callin me a bandwagoner cuz thats fuckin bullshit u cocksucker-U don't know me, u really don't know me, so don't label me- I didn't say shit bout' U so don't start me up-I'm a fucking Wisla fan 4 life. Stay on your thread, and I'll stick to mine :!:
all i did was point out that Wisla is not in the CL (which in fact it isn't) and you're the one who started getting all defensive and abusing my team... you're a little jumpy for someone who doesn't have a problem with who they follow... anyways... this is a forum and threads are started for a reason... just because i am a Widzew fan doesn't mean im not going to read up on what's happening at other clubs you clown...

and Gora: the numbers of fans near the end of 2 seasons ago when we were dropping were lowering for other reasons than the fact that the team was doing poorly... look at our numbers when we we're having a poor run of results half way through last season in 2 Liga... always around 7,000... sometimes up to a 1,000 at away matches which i think still makes us the biggest travelling group in the nation so don't tell me our fans have all of a sudden dissapeared... i didn't wanna start this argument but Pullski here started abusing da fuk out of Widzew and i wasn't gonna have any of that

GKS Tyszanin
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by GKS Tyszanin » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:58 am

B'ah both Skisla and Zydzew can suck my nuts! LKS-GKS for life :!: :lol:
Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz, ni dzieci nam germanił.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:22 am

GKS Tyszanin wrote:B'ah both Skisla and Zydzew can suck my nuts! LKS-GKS for life :!: :lol:
lks buahahaha... the biggest joke in polish football :lol:

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:49 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:
GeneralPulaski wrote:Nope, sorry, I don't dig Cracovia...I ain't arguin' with some immature chump... I know I love Wisla and wouldn't have it any other way... Widzew indeed was THE powerhouse back in the day... I just hate when punks be tryin' to denounce us because of the CL and shit...we deserve to be there and I hope we can make the whole Polish Liga proud...so stick to your Widzew thread...and I'll stick to my Wisla thread...and BTW, you dont fuckin' know me bitch so don't callin me a bandwagoner cuz thats fuckin bullshit u cocksucker-U don't know me, u really don't know me, so don't label me- I didn't say shit bout' U so don't start me up-I'm a fucking Wisla fan 4 life. Stay on your thread, and I'll stick to mine :!:
all i did was point out that Wisla is not in the CL (which in fact it isn't) and you're the one who started getting all defensive and abusing my team... you're a little jumpy for someone who doesn't have a problem with who they follow... anyways... this is a forum and threads are started for a reason... just because i am a Widzew fan doesn't mean im not going to read up on what's happening at other clubs you clown...

and Gora: the numbers of fans near the end of 2 seasons ago when we were dropping were lowering for other reasons than the fact that the team was doing poorly... look at our numbers when we we're having a poor run of results half way through last season in 2 Liga... always around 7,000... sometimes up to a 1,000 at away matches which i think still makes us the biggest travelling group in the nation so don't tell me our fans have all of a sudden dissapeared... i didn't wanna start this argument but Pullski here started abusing da fuk out of Widzew and i wasn't gonna have any of that
Show me where I fuckin' abused Widzew...I gave a fact that they are a fucking Division II team- That's it! Face the facts! I didn't say Widzew sucks dick! I said they're a Division II team! If u think that is abuse then give me a fuckin' break- and find somethin better to do with your time. Like I said, I have no prob with u readin' the threads...Just don't knock Wisla cause anyone who does will get taken down...(all started by the cheap CL comment which was a lie!) Anyways, good luck with your threads, I am done arguing with you! Peace brother!

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:54 am

GeneralPulaski wrote: Widzew is in what League? :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: 8)
u wanted proof... there ya go
its not about wat u said just how u said it... i can sense when someone is trying to be a smartass dont worry

cheers!