Polish STADIUM construction (Updates/Projects/Photos)

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
Post Reply
User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Polish STADIUM construction (Updates/Projects/Photos)

Post by GoRa31 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:33 pm

Sorry I couldnt find the old topic.

Like you know these are the only teams in Poland that are doing something not jus planning. Im sure you guys knew that Wisla have been working for few months already but did you guys know that Korona has been as well? In couple minutes I will post a a Collage of pics of how the past few months have passed by for both these teams!

EDIT: ADDED LECH TO THIS SECTION!
Last edited by GoRa31 on Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Post by GoRa31 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:48 pm

Nowy Stadion Korony Kielce
Listopad 14 - Marzec 5

LISTOPADImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
GRUDZIEN
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
STYCZEN
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
LUTY
Image
Image
Image
Image
MARZEC
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Pictures will be added
Last edited by GoRa31 on Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

User avatar
PolskaGola
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3385
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:42 pm
Contact:

Post by PolskaGola » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:52 pm

WTF? Is this for real? :shock:



Image
Zurawski: 6 World Cup games, 410 minutes, 0 goals. Oh oh oh, it's Magic.

User avatar
NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5803
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:58 pm
Location: Noble Park

Post by NoReSpEcT » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:02 am

why u so surprised? there's dozens of sites like that in every polish city

User avatar
GKS Tyszanin
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:52 am
Location: Central London, U.K.
Contact:

Post by GKS Tyszanin » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:08 am

That looks just like the top stand in Tychy :oops:
Image
Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz, ni dzieci nam germanił.

User avatar
Pan Borkowski
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5142
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:27 am
Contact:

Post by Pan Borkowski » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:12 am

Wisla's stadium will be wonderful when finished :)

User avatar
Polish966
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:46 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Polish966 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:30 am

here is some latest of wisla 2nd march ............


Image
Image
He Played for Poland 102 times scoring 45 goals...RIP Kazimierz Deyna, Jan Pawel ll and Kazimierz Gorski

Image Image

User avatar
AKsoldier
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by AKsoldier » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:53 pm

where those first pics from Koronas current stadium, the one they used to play in? anyway, how big will the stadium be? when is it projected to be finished? things are looking pretty good for them
Image
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Post by GoRa31 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:15 pm

An old stadium...
Its planned to be finished March 2006
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

User avatar
Mistrzu
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4300
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:36 pm

Post by Mistrzu » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:47 pm

AKsoldier wrote:where those first pics from Koronas current stadium, the one they used to play in? anyway, how big will the stadium be? when is it projected to be finished? things are looking pretty good for them
its projected to seat around 15,000

User avatar
Greg_FKSMielec
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:01 am
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Post by Greg_FKSMielec » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:47 am

Déj? Vu

User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Post by GoRa31 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:45 pm

I will post an report of how Wisla's stadium is coming to life later. Here is how it will look when its done.
Image
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

User avatar
Damian D
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1005
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:51 pm
Location: Ontario, Kanada

Post by Damian D » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:56 pm

GoRa31 wrote:I will post an report of how Wisla's stadium is coming to life later. Here is how it will look when its done.
Image


Am I the only one that finds this hard to believe?
They can only afford one little part of the stadium at once, what makes them think that they will put up something as beautiful as this?
Meg: Mom, guess what, I made Flag Girl squad!
Stewie: Flag Girl? Um yes good for you. Now you can be somewhere else when the boys don't call.

User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Post by GoRa31 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:01 pm

What are they sopoused to do? Tear down the whole stadium and leave the feild? Where would the fans be smartass? I Korona's case their making a whole new stadium in a whole new location. Wisla is making the stadium where this one is located!
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

User avatar
Mistrzu
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4300
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:36 pm

Post by Mistrzu » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:52 pm

The way Wisla is building their stadium is a complete mess. Its not even the fact that they are building it part by part, its the fact that the plans keep chaging.

Intially, it was supposed to seat 25,500 people, with the possibility to rebuild parts in the future to reach 30,000. This was the belief held by everyone including the President of the City. Then after he had talks with the architekt (Obtulowicz) he said that no, if they rebuild parts later the max can be 28,000

Furthermore, notice that in the photo the current tribune being built is a two-tier tribune, but the one that are building according to the builder themselves is a single-tier stand.... So what the hell is really going on?

They are also trying to save money by keeping the A/B sector stand, which as you can see in the project doesn't seem to go well with the rest.

Now its great that they are building something, but I would just like to see a solid no-nonesence stadium be built instead of this patchwork type job that it's heading towards.

User avatar
Damian D
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1005
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:51 pm
Location: Ontario, Kanada

Post by Damian D » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:13 pm

GoRa31 wrote:What are they sopoused to do? Tear down the whole stadium and leave the feild? Where would the fans be smartass? I Korona's case their making a whole new stadium in a whole new location. Wisla is making the stadium where this one is located!

I think you misunderstood me. The fact that they are in debt and can only afford one little piece at a time is evidence that they somehow wont put up such a beautiful stadium up. These plans seem far fetched and I dont believe they will happen, unless Wisla wins the lottery.
Meg: Mom, guess what, I made Flag Girl squad!
Stewie: Flag Girl? Um yes good for you. Now you can be somewhere else when the boys don't call.

User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Post by GoRa31 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:32 pm

POLISHthuggin wrote:
GoRa31 wrote:What are they sopoused to do? Tear down the whole stadium and leave the feild? Where would the fans be smartass? I Korona's case their making a whole new stadium in a whole new location. Wisla is making the stadium where this one is located!

I think you misunderstood me. The fact that they are in debt and can only afford one little piece at a time is evidence that they somehow wont put up such a beautiful stadium up. These plans seem far fetched and I dont believe they will happen, unless Wisla wins the lottery.
The city is paying for it as well. And It will happen
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

User avatar
Damian D
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1005
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:51 pm
Location: Ontario, Kanada

Post by Damian D » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:46 pm

GoRa31 wrote:
POLISHthuggin wrote:
GoRa31 wrote:What are they sopoused to do? Tear down the whole stadium and leave the feild? Where would the fans be smartass? I Korona's case their making a whole new stadium in a whole new location. Wisla is making the stadium where this one is located!

I think you misunderstood me. The fact that they are in debt and can only afford one little piece at a time is evidence that they somehow wont put up such a beautiful stadium up. These plans seem far fetched and I dont believe they will happen, unless Wisla wins the lottery.
The city is paying for it as well. And It will happen

when it happens, ill believe it, im usually not a pessimist, but when it comes to stadiums and polish soccer, im usually on that boat.
Meg: Mom, guess what, I made Flag Girl squad!
Stewie: Flag Girl? Um yes good for you. Now you can be somewhere else when the boys don't call.

User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Post by GoRa31 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:10 pm

Mistrzu Exaclty what you were saying!

Nowa wersja projektu stadionu Wisły
Dzisiaj obradował zespół zadaniowy do sprawy modernizacji stadionu Wisły. Podjęto decyzję o przyjęciu nowego projektu stadionu, który zakłada, że obiekt będzie mógł pomieścić blisko 31 tysięcy widzów. Ostateczne słowo należy jednak do prezydenta miasta Jacka Majchrowskiego.

Nowy projekt zakłada, że trybuna zachodnia (czyli A i B) będzie piętrowa, a mieścić będzie aż 12 tysięcy widzów. Pozostałe trybuny powstaną zgodnie z dotychczasowym planem. A więc trybuny za bramkami mieścić będą 5690 widzów, a nowa trybuna, która powstanie na miejscu obecnej C 7136. Obecny projekt nie przewiduje zabudowy narożników.

Przypomnijmy, że obecnie trwa budowa trybuny południowej, która dla kibiców otwarta zostanie przed końcem lipca. Obecnie trwają działania nad zabezpieczeniem funduszy na dalszą modernizację, między innymi z dotacji Unii Europejskiej

http://www.wislakrakow.com/?akcja=news&id=7946
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

User avatar
GoRa31
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2676
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:26 am
Location: Chicago

Post by GoRa31 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:13 pm

Here is a Live Kamera that located in the building area

http://www.stadionkorony.livenet.pl/mx/index.php?page=6
HENRYK! KASPERCZAK! WRACAJ!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest