Summer Transfer Wish List

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Re: Summer Transfer Wish List

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat May 17, 2014 6:40 pm

"If the Spanish and Italian coaches say they are not ready for first team play then they are not ready."

You've said that like 500 times Gola, bro Spanish and Italian coaches aren't all incredibly good. They are wrong a lot
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat May 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Speaking of wastes of space, I realized how many Polish players are completely wasting their careers and going absolutely nowhere. I present to you the "Polish failures" starting 11..

Guaranteed this team would win the EK next year and make CL

The only one I had trouble with was RB, I put Jedza because he's going nowhere.. he's never going to be good enough to make a better team than Krasnodar, so why waste your time living in a shithole like that? You have no time and no place to spend all that extra cash anyways. Come back to Legia and make your career mean something. Add a couple trophy's to your cabinet and make a decent living off it as well.
Who would you pick to be the coach?

Have to be someone who already coached in EK...

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun May 18, 2014 10:58 am

Gola, I'm not sure what part you're not understanding.. Grosicki, Rybus, Sobota, Peszko, Wszolek all play on decent teams and actually PLAY, that lineup is for guys who need to move and find new teams. and Blazej Augustyn already plays for an EK side, he's been at Gornik all season..

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Gola, I'm not sure what part you're not understanding.. Grosicki, Rybus, Sobota, Peszko, Wszolek all play on decent teams and actually PLAY, that lineup is for guys who need to move and find new teams. and Blazej Augustyn already plays for an EK side, he's been at Gornik all season..
Has he? my bad haha.

With Wisla's form being poo-poo all season I've paid less attention.

And many of those wingers don't get much playing time...

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Mon May 19, 2014 1:52 am

Robak to liverpool! not sexy? :naughty:

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Thu May 22, 2014 11:41 am

Party--That would be the day...Robak at Anfield :D

The summer window will probably be a disappointment given the way they're running things in the EK, especially at Wisla.

In the winter I was still keen on bringing in a guy like Mariusz Lewandowski to any number of EK sides, but now he's been without first team football of any kind for an entire season, so I would question his fitness, especially at 35.

Cywka definitely needs to get his dupa back to Poland from a playing time point of view. Only thing I could see stopping him is that football careers are short, and if Barnsley is paying him more to play in League One, I wouldn't fault him for taking the money.

Celeban has been very consistent for Vaslui, dude can score goals out of the back, not many EK defenders are capable of that. He would be a major boost to any Europe bound EK side. Legia could use help in the back for sure...So can Lech. And...And...And... Yep, bring him home.

Komorowski should probably look to come back too. Kowalczyk just left this past season, but these are guys the EK shouldn't be losing. 27-28 year old defenders? They need to find the pieniadze to keep at least marginal national team guys in the EK.

From a goalkeeping standpoint, how about guys like Krysiak,Bialkowski, Przyrowski, Leciejewski, Kieszek....EK should be able to pay more than League Two where Krysiak is, and should be able to compete for a Polak keeper who's in the Tippeligaen. I could see not getting Kieszek, he's starting in Portugal, but the other guys should be doable for an EK side.

The Romanian guys puzzle me, but I guess their league pays well.. Bilinski, Gliwa, Szukala. Gotta find a way to not lose guys to leagues on the similar coefficient level.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu May 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Romanian league is just simply better, at least top 5 teams there. I think they would outplay our top 5
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE