Polish Scouts Anyone?

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:55 pm

If you get injured in the 4th or 5th Division you're so fucked lol
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 am

Czerwona Armia wrote:I could easily find you a 4-5th tier Polish team. However, be prepared to make $40-50 a week tops, if that. You'll need a 2nd job in Poland to survive really. Also, do you have a Polish passport? That will help big time.
Yes, I have a dual citizenship Polish/Canadian. I know this is massive in Europe and I should be signed to some team already.
Seriously, I am just so desperate to play in Poland and eventually just keeping moving up.
What part of Poland are you from?

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:33 am

And don't worry I don't get injured.
I have not had a serious injury in all my years playing.
This is probably because I play aggressive, but also play smart.

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 am

chrisp11 wrote:
Czerwona Armia wrote:I could easily find you a 4-5th tier Polish team. However, be prepared to make $40-50 a week tops, if that. You'll need a 2nd job in Poland to survive really. Also, do you have a Polish passport? That will help big time.
Yes, I have a dual citizenship Polish/Canadian. I know this is massive in Europe and I should be signed to some team already.
Seriously, I am just so desperate to play in Poland and eventually just keeping moving up.
What part of Poland are you from?

Also consider you might get stuck in the lower divisions and not get scouted at all considering Waldemar Sobota was only "found" this year.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:48 am

Thats why I want to start maybe at a third division team.
I know that those leagues get more attention.
Also, it is important for me to have a stepping stone, so I can move onto a better team.
Waldemar's situation is very unique.
That just shows you the scouting of polish football.

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:05 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
chrisp11 wrote:
Czerwona Armia wrote:I could easily find you a 4-5th tier Polish team. However, be prepared to make $40-50 a week tops, if that. You'll need a 2nd job in Poland to survive really. Also, do you have a Polish passport? That will help big time.
Yes, I have a dual citizenship Polish/Canadian. I know this is massive in Europe and I should be signed to some team already.
Seriously, I am just so desperate to play in Poland and eventually just keeping moving up.
What part of Poland are you from?

Also consider you might get stuck in the lower divisions and not get scouted at all considering Waldemar Sobota was only "found" this year.
Sobota was signed by Slask in 2010 at the age of 23. He has almost no technique also. If a player is good enough, they'll be signed by an EK club. All of our best players like Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, Piszczek, Boruc, Mierzejewski, and Rybus were "SCOUTED" at young ages.

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:52 pm

patrickjjh wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:
chrisp11 wrote:
Czerwona Armia wrote:I could easily find you a 4-5th tier Polish team. However, be prepared to make $40-50 a week tops, if that. You'll need a 2nd job in Poland to survive really. Also, do you have a Polish passport? That will help big time.
Yes, I have a dual citizenship Polish/Canadian. I know this is massive in Europe and I should be signed to some team already.
Seriously, I am just so desperate to play in Poland and eventually just keeping moving up.
What part of Poland are you from?

Also consider you might get stuck in the lower divisions and not get scouted at all considering Waldemar Sobota was only "found" this year.
Sobota was signed by Slask in 2010 at the age of 23. He has almost no technique also. If a player is good enough, they'll be signed by an EK club. All of our best players like Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, Piszczek, Boruc, Mierzejewski, and Rybus were "SCOUTED" at young ages.


Lol
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by polskaforever » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Pogon 16 yr old who played recently last season played for Stal Mielec while they were in 3rd Division..
Image

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:07 pm

patrickjjh wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:
chrisp11 wrote:
Czerwona Armia wrote:I could easily find you a 4-5th tier Polish team. However, be prepared to make $40-50 a week tops, if that. You'll need a 2nd job in Poland to survive really. Also, do you have a Polish passport? That will help big time.
Yes, I have a dual citizenship Polish/Canadian. I know this is massive in Europe and I should be signed to some team already.
Seriously, I am just so desperate to play in Poland and eventually just keeping moving up.
What part of Poland are you from?

Also consider you might get stuck in the lower divisions and not get scouted at all considering Waldemar Sobota was only "found" this year.
Sobota was signed by Slask in 2010 at the age of 23. He has almost no technique also. If a player is good enough, they'll be signed by an EK club. All of our best players like Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, Piszczek, Boruc, Mierzejewski, and Rybus were "SCOUTED" at young ages.
That is quite ironic how Sobota just got noticed this year.
Sure, for the most part, the best players get scouted at a young age, but then there are also those rare players who move up from lower divisions, just like Sobota.

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by nicram » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Theres also players who are late bloomers.

The problem is, sometimes you need a coach that believes in you and gives you game time even though you aren't at the right level just so you know where you stand and where you need to improve giving you something to build on.

Be sure to post here any success you encounter. I'll be rooting for you! :D
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
Czerwona Armia
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:55 am

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by Czerwona Armia » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:12 pm

The best way is to actually be in Poland. I don't think I'd recommend going in the winter, but in the summer. A lot of the lower clubs have open tryouts before the season starts. My buddy went to visit relatives in Wroclaw... He ended up basically going to surrounding towns/villages with soccer clubs and asked the coach if they were looking for players, etc. It took him quite a few attempts, but he ended up at a 3rd or 4th division club in Klodzko. Hope your Polish is good or have someone that can speak Polish because chances are the coach won't speak English...

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:18 pm

nicram wrote:Theres also players who are late bloomers.

The problem is, sometimes you need a coach that believes in you and gives you game time even though you aren't at the right level just so you know where you stand and where you need to improve giving you something to build on.

Be sure to post here any success you encounter. I'll be rooting for you! :D
I will post what happens to me and my career.
That is why you just need one team, one coach that believes in you and you can go far !
This is what I'm hoping for.

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Czerwona Armia wrote:The best way is to actually be in Poland. I don't think I'd recommend going in the winter, but in the summer. A lot of the lower clubs have open tryouts before the season starts. My buddy went to visit relatives in Wroclaw... He ended up basically going to surrounding towns/villages with soccer clubs and asked the coach if they were looking for players, etc. It took him quite a few attempts, but he ended up at a 3rd or 4th division club in Klodzko. Hope your Polish is good or have someone that can speak Polish because chances are the coach won't speak English...
Yeah, that is why I may just go to Poland in the winter and maybe just stay until the summer, if necessary. That is good, that is like a movie almost. I am from the South, by Zakopane and Nowy Sacz so I am trying to see if there are any teams near there I might have a shot with. I know there is Sandecja Nowy sacz which is 2nd or 3rd division. I am fluent in Polish so that should not be a problem at all.

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:57 pm

chrisp11 wrote:
Czerwona Armia wrote:The best way is to actually be in Poland. I don't think I'd recommend going in the winter, but in the summer. A lot of the lower clubs have open tryouts before the season starts. My buddy went to visit relatives in Wroclaw... He ended up basically going to surrounding towns/villages with soccer clubs and asked the coach if they were looking for players, etc. It took him quite a few attempts, but he ended up at a 3rd or 4th division club in Klodzko. Hope your Polish is good or have someone that can speak Polish because chances are the coach won't speak English...
Yeah, that is why I may just go to Poland in the winter and maybe just stay until the summer, if necessary. That is good, that is like a movie almost. I am from the South, by Zakopane and Nowy Sacz so I am trying to see if there are any teams near there I might have a shot with. I know there is Sandecja Nowy sacz which is 2nd or 3rd division. I am fluent in Polish so that should not be a problem at all.

Dont forget about tickets for all of PS.com members when you make it in the 6th Division :naughty:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by patrickjjh » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:16 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
Dont forget about tickets for all of PS.com members when you make it in the 6th Division :naughty:
lol

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
chrisp11 wrote:
Czerwona Armia wrote:The best way is to actually be in Poland. I don't think I'd recommend going in the winter, but in the summer. A lot of the lower clubs have open tryouts before the season starts. My buddy went to visit relatives in Wroclaw... He ended up basically going to surrounding towns/villages with soccer clubs and asked the coach if they were looking for players, etc. It took him quite a few attempts, but he ended up at a 3rd or 4th division club in Klodzko. Hope your Polish is good or have someone that can speak Polish because chances are the coach won't speak English...
Yeah, that is why I may just go to Poland in the winter and maybe just stay until the summer, if necessary. That is good, that is like a movie almost. I am from the South, by Zakopane and Nowy Sacz so I am trying to see if there are any teams near there I might have a shot with. I know there is Sandecja Nowy sacz which is 2nd or 3rd division. I am fluent in Polish so that should not be a problem at all.

Dont forget about tickets for all of PS.com members when you make it in the 6th Division :naughty:
Lets just hope that is not the case.
Really, I do hope to go higher, only time will tell.
But perhaps if I do make it in the big leagues, then maybe some tickets will come.
lol

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by patrickjjh » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm

chrisp11 wrote:Lets just hope that is not the case.
Really, I do hope to go higher, only time will tell.
But perhaps if I do make it in the big leagues, then maybe some tickets will come.
lol
we will say what time will tell?

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Very true.
I just really want to play one season at least in Poland.
So we will see if somehow this can happen.

chrisp11
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by chrisp11 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Going to Poland very soon.
Can anyone help me with trials?
Even in the lower leagues?

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Polish Scouts Anyone?

Post by polskaforever » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:06 pm

chrisp11 wrote:Going to Poland very soon.
Can anyone help me with trials?
Even in the lower leagues?
Hire an agent in Poland.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests