4. Lechia (this one is difficult)

15. Lodz
16. Wisla (yes seriously).

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: Ekstraklasa 2013/2014 Prediction

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 pm

If Smuda is a disaster, then I think Wisla will flirt with the relegation zone, at least heading into the Spring Runda.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 am

"If Smuda is a disaster"
wtf does that even mean?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 am

You suggesting Smuda will be a disaster? :|

Fair enough if you do. PF thinks the same.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:39 am

I don't. Hes clearly one of the best polish coaches.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:07 am

He is the right man for the job. The real question is if he can work with the Wisla management to turn the club around.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:53 am

Legia
Lech
Slask
Lechia/Zaglebie

Pogon (Unfortunately)
Ruch

You guys are being to pessimistic about wisla.. yes you're in a shitty situation but come on you're not going to get relegated. You guys still have some solid players on that team and waay too big a fan base to even consider relegation

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:38 am

Who on our squad is solid? Malecki and possibly Sarki but who else? Last year we flirted with relegation well into the Spring round too, and our situation has grown more dire. We have the thinnest and possibly weakest squad in the whole league I am afraid.

Our fanbase doesn't matter for anything if we just simply suck. Arka Gdynia and Cracovia also had strong fan bases.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Malecki, Wilk, Sarki, and Chavez would start on almost any team in the EK. And Chrapek, Czekaj, Uryga, Burliga give you some hope for the future. Fuck even Boguski or Gargula have their good days. I'm not saying you guys are going to have an amazing year but I don' think you guys will be in any serious threat of relegation. Especially with broke ass teams like Pogon, Widzew and Ruch who aren't going to sign anybody.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Legia
Lech
Slask
Lechia/Zaglebie

Pogon (Unfortunately)
Ruch

You guys are being to pessimistic about wisla.. yes you're in a shitty situation but come on you're not going to get relegated. You guys still have some solid players on that team and waay too big a fan base to even consider relegation

You know I was thinking Zaglebie too for 4th place :o :shock: but gave the nod to Lechia instead.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Honestly, I think Zaglebie looks stronger on paper but they're always so fucking inconsistent. They're really strengthening their squad this year and they've had the same coach for a while so I think this will be their year. Lechia is really up in the air for me.. I'm a big fan of Probierz and I think he'll do well there, but their squad is looking pretty weak so far. Either way I expect it to be a two horse race again this year with Slask cruising into 3rd but a long way off Lech/Legia.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Honestly, I think Zaglebie looks stronger on paper but they're always so fucking inconsistent. They're really strengthening their squad this year and they've had the same coach for a while so I think this will be their year. Lechia is really up in the air for me.. I'm a big fan of Probierz and I think he'll do well there, but their squad is looking pretty weak so far. Either way I expect it to be a two horse race again this year with Slask cruising into 3rd but a long way off Lech/Legia.
Yep thats what I was thinking :!:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

nicram wrote:I don't. Hes clearly one of the best polish coaches.
Smuda is full of shit :ok:

:mrgreen:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Piecyk02 wrote: Especially with broke ass teams like Pogon, Widzew and Ruch who aren't going to sign anybody.
Wisla is broke too. Didnt you get the memo :?:

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote: Especially with broke ass teams like Pogon, Widzew and Ruch who aren't going to sign anybody.
Wisla's budget is 33mil.. all three of those teams combined don't have that big of a budget.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
Wisla's budget is 33mil.. all three of those teams combined don't have that big of a budget.
We will see.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Malecki, Wilk, Sarki, and Chavez would start on almost any team in the EK. And Chrapek, Czekaj, Uryga, Burliga give you some hope for the future. Fuck even Boguski or Gargula have their good days. I'm not saying you guys are going to have an amazing year but I don' think you guys will be in any serious threat of relegation. Especially with broke ass teams like Pogon, Widzew and Ruch who aren't going to sign anybody.
Wilk is shit. Chavez only plays well if his defender partner plays well and he has so many bad qualities as a defender it's sometimes shocking. Malecki had a huge row with Smuda in the NT so we will see how that goes. Sarki is impressive though.

Chrapek is very meh. Czekaj is no better than other Polish Ekstraklasa defenders(ie, he's not astounding), Uryga is young, Burliga is useless at times.

Boguski is a failure, Gargula is has his moments but they are few and far between. Our squad sucks major ass.

With the exception of Malecki, Sarki and maybe Chavez and Czekaj, none of these players would be important players in many Ekstraklasa sides. This is definitely not fitting for a club with the history, prestige and fanbase like Wisla.

Given the league split where anyone in the bottom half can get relegated, I would say Wisla is definitely a bottom half team, and that gives us the definite danger of relegation. To say it is not a threat is misleading. Maybe under the old system it would be different, but no.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:Malecki, Wilk, Sarki, and Chavez would start on almost any team in the EK. And Chrapek, Czekaj, Uryga, Burliga give you some hope for the future. Fuck even Boguski or Gargula have their good days. I'm not saying you guys are going to have an amazing year but I don' think you guys will be in any serious threat of relegation. Especially with broke ass teams like Pogon, Widzew and Ruch who aren't going to sign anybody.
Wilk is shit. Chavez only plays well if his defender partner plays well and he has so many bad qualities as a defender it's sometimes shocking. Malecki had a huge row with Smuda in the NT so we will see how that goes. Sarki is impressive though.

Chrapek is very meh. Czekaj is no better than other Ekstraklasa defenders, Uryga is young, Burliga is useless at times.

Boguski is a failure, Gargula is has his moments but they are few and far betwen. Our squad sucks major ass.
Wisla has nothing exciting regarding its squad. It is pretty shit.