Ekstraklasa 2016/2017 & I - II - III Liga

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
Post Reply

To bedzie mistrzem Ekstraklasy?

Śląsk Wrocław
1
3%
Ruch Chorzów
1
3%
Legia Warszawa
22
58%
Lech Poznań
2
5%
Korona Kielce
3
8%
Polonia Warszawa
1
3%
Wisła Kraków
3
8%
Górnik Zabrze
1
3%
Pogon Szczecin
3
8%
Other
1
3%
 
Total votes: 38

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by nicram » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:26 pm

STFU with all this lech can't make it far in cl/el bullshit. They've had their share of success too.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1109
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by Piast_PL » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:26 am

I see potential with Kolejorz making it to the CL group stage, it's not like these guys are bush league amateurs chlopaki lol. Although given last years performance I could see why some of you would say that, and for that I have no excuse :|

Even now a small part of me still hurts from back in '10 when I felt we should have gone further then just the round of 16 for Europa. That squad was one of the best to be seen in the Ektraklasa in the last 5 years imo.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by jastkowice » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Piast_PL wrote:I see potential with Kolejorz making it to the CL group stage, it's not like these guys are bush league amateurs chlopaki lol. Although given last years performance I could see why some of you would say that, and for that I have no excuse :|

Even now a small part of me still hurts from back in '10 when I felt we should have gone further then just the round of 16 for Europa. That squad was one of the best to be seen in the Ektraklasa in the last 5 years imo.
Good to be optimistic! Would be amazing to see them advance, end of the day it will all be about the draw. If they draw a decent opponent then they are good but because their Coeffiecient pts are shitty, they may end up playing somebody really good.

Still, I like Lechs team better than Legias CL team thats for sure. They are better all around! Lets go Kolejorze.

My prediction is Jaga and Legia advance to group stages. Lech, I really do hope they make group stages of CL. Would be incrredible!!!
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7185
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by polskaforever » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:02 pm

jastkowice wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:I see potential with Kolejorz making it to the CL group stage, it's not like these guys are bush league amateurs chlopaki lol. Although given last years performance I could see why some of you would say that, and for that I have no excuse :|

Even now a small part of me still hurts from back in '10 when I felt we should have gone further then just the round of 16 for Europa. That squad was one of the best to be seen in the Ektraklasa in the last 5 years imo.
Good to be optimistic! Would be amazing to see them advance, end of the day it will all be about the draw. If they draw a decent opponent then they are good but because their Coeffiecient pts are shitty, they may end up playing somebody really good.

Still, I like Lechs team better than Legias CL team thats for sure. They are better all around! Lets go Kolejorze.

My prediction is Jaga and Legia advance to group stages. Lech, I really do hope they make group stages of CL. Would be incrredible!!!
Legia raped Celtic and it was against a club that regularly plays in Europe every year. If it werent for that clerical mistake who knows if Legia that year wouldve qualified to CL cause based on that result vs Celtic and results in Europe qualifying to EL and in group stages Legia was on form :!:

Also how can you say this Lech team is better than Legia's CL team last year when Lech didnt even start playing :? We all thought Lech would make EL group stages and then what happened :?:

Lech got a bunch of new players over the winter and probably some good ones will leave before CLQ starts so we dont really know how good Lech will be.
Image

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by jastkowice » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:24 pm

polskaforever wrote:
jastkowice wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:I see potential with Kolejorz making it to the CL group stage, it's not like these guys are bush league amateurs chlopaki lol. Although given last years performance I could see why some of you would say that, and for that I have no excuse :|

Even now a small part of me still hurts from back in '10 when I felt we should have gone further then just the round of 16 for Europa. That squad was one of the best to be seen in the Ektraklasa in the last 5 years imo.
Good to be optimistic! Would be amazing to see them advance, end of the day it will all be about the draw. If they draw a decent opponent then they are good but because their Coeffiecient pts are shitty, they may end up playing somebody really good.

Still, I like Lechs team better than Legias CL team thats for sure. They are better all around! Lets go Kolejorze.

My prediction is Jaga and Legia advance to group stages. Lech, I really do hope they make group stages of CL. Would be incrredible!!!
Legia raped Celtic and it was against a club that regularly plays in Europe every year. If it werent for that clerical mistake who knows if Legia that year wouldve qualified to CL cause based on that result vs Celtic and results in Europe qualifying to EL and in group stages Legia was on form :!:

Also how can you say this Lech team is better than Legia's CL team last year when Lech didnt even start playing :? We all thought Lech would make EL group stages and then what happened :?:

Lech got a bunch of new players over the winter and probably some good ones will leave before CLQ starts so we dont really know how good Lech will be.
Legia did rape Celtic, but dont forget it was one of the only games that actually worked out for them, everything went there way that game(including a red card defender) Still, end of the day it doesn't matter because of the error.

How can I say that Lech is better than Legia right now? Well, PF because they are far more advanced playing off and on the ball and arent being carried by one player(Radovic). I also feel they have better quality at most positions. Lech team are gelling at the perfect time and that is why they are gonna win the EK Championship and do some damage in Europe. I am happy Lech is in, Legia needed a wake up call.

Lechs board isnt stupid or cheap, they will get some more good players you will see.

Finally, I cant wait for the summer transfers.
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7185
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by polskaforever » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Image

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4240
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Did Kosecki get an award for best dressed?
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1739
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Toronto/London

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Lol you guys are hilarious. There is no way in hell Lech makes it to CL. You're acting as if it was one slip up.. they've lost the past two years in the 3rd fucking round against amateur teams from Iceland and Lithuania and the year before that was a joke as well.

Linnety is leaving, Kaminski is leaving, Sadejev is leaving... the best we can hope for is Legia and Lech in EL groups. I really wish Lechia would've made it. Slask and Jaga will get destroyed 3rd round by a seeded team.

Also Lech's coeeficient isn't that bad, they're still clinging to that one amazing season for one more year. I'm banking on them making it to CLP and then at least making EL, but you guys are deluded if you think they can beat any of the seeded champions in the playoff round.

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by jastkowice » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:55 am

PolishPrancer wrote:Did Kosecki get an award for best dressed?
maybe for biggest loser award. Kid is a fkkn clown with his side ways baseball cap.

Lech gonna get stronger

"Paixao bardzo blisko Lecha"

Marco Paixao niedługo po zakończeniu tego sezonu ma zostać ogłoszony jako nowy nabytek Lecha Poznań. Napastnik Śląska Wrocław praktycznie już zimą był dogadany z "Kolejorzem", ale wtedy sprawa przedwcześnie wypłynęła i trzeba było zaprzeczać.

Portugalczyk ma podpisać dwuletni kontrakt, na mocy którego będzie zarabiał 300 tys. euro rocznie. Paixao na Facebooku na razie oburza się na te plotki, ale wielu żartuje, że wpis jest aktualny tylko do 30 czerwca.
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7185
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by polskaforever » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:46 am

Piecyk02 wrote:Lol you guys are hilarious. There is no way in hell Lech makes it to CL. You're acting as if it was one slip up.. they've lost the past two years in the 3rd fucking round against amateur teams from Iceland and Lithuania and the year before that was a joke as well.

Linnety is leaving, Kaminski is leaving, Sadejev is leaving... the best we can hope for is Legia and Lech in EL groups. I really wish Lechia would've made it. Slask and Jaga will get destroyed 3rd round by a seeded team.

Also Lech's coeeficient isn't that bad, they're still clinging to that one amazing season for one more year. I'm banking on them making it to CLP and then at least making EL, but you guys are deluded if you think they can beat any of the seeded champions in the playoff round.
Lech will be unseeded in CL 3rd round too..they lose in this round they will fall down to EL 4th round qualifying I believe and be unseeded as well..
Image

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:24 pm

I think 17 point something is good enough to be seeded for 4th EL

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1109
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by Piast_PL » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Well if following Polska futbol has taught me anything it's to just keep an open mind. You guys forget that Lech's management aren't cheap asses. If the scouting team spots a talented kid from one of the other Eastern Bloc/Nordic countries you can be sure as hell were signing him, seems to have been the case for us over the years. In addition now that the boys know they're going to get a shot at qualifying for CL group stage it may change certain perspectives in the locker room.

Jeez who's hurt you all :lol:
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7185
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by polskaforever » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:54 pm

patrickjjh wrote:I think 17 point something is good enough to be seeded for 4th EL
I dont think Lech has a 17 pt co-efficient anymore...
Image

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:55 pm

yes

17.3

last season to get seeded for IV round EL the minimum was 12,399

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7185
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by polskaforever » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:57 pm

patrickjjh wrote:yes

17.3

last season to get seeded for IV round EL the minimum was 12,399
Are you sure?

I think that one good year they had the start of next European season doesnt count....
Image

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by patrickjjh » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:02 pm

using last seasons results

lech should be seeded all 4 EL rounds but maybe just slightly into 3rd round of CL qualifying (if they manage to beat a village team in their first round)
legia should be seeded all 4 EL rounds and maybe just slightly into the 2nd pot of EL groups
jaga should be seeded for the 2nd EL round at most
slask should be seeded for the 2nd EL round and maybe just slightly into 3rd round

User avatar
Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1739
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Toronto/London

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Piast_PL wrote:Jeez who's hurt you all :lol:
A decade of having the misfortune of being a Polish soccer fan lol

User avatar
Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1739
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Toronto/London

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Berg saying what everyone on this forum always says.. a country of 40 million should have a stronger league and way more teams in Europe

Question starts at 11:58.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJkHQ843Gg4

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4240
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:53 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Berg saying what everyone on this forum always says.. a country of 40 million should have a stronger league and way more teams in Europe

Question starts at 11:58.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJkHQ843Gg4

Seriously, why doesn't our forum just create a scouting service or consultant office where we inform PZPN and polish coaches about common sense in polish football.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7185
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Ekstraklasa 2014/2015 & I - II - III Liga

Post by polskaforever » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:50 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:Berg saying what everyone on this forum always says.. a country of 40 million should have a stronger league and way more teams in Europe

Question starts at 11:58.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJkHQ843Gg4

Seriously, why doesn't our forum just create a scouting service or consultant office where we inform PZPN and polish coaches about common sense in polish football.
:lol:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests