First Team
First Team

Re: WKS Slask Wroclaw News

Post by AKsoldier » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 pm

jastkowice wrote:What a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit, my question is does Slask go down to Europa or no? Was that only the next round just like Wisla did last year?>
I think Slask goes down to EL qualification round but not group stages. If Slask qualified to CL playoff round and lost then they would automatically play in EL group stages like Wisla losing to APOEL last year.

What was all that talk by the owner few years ago or something to make Slask a powerhouse and shit and instead they sell their best players after they win the title :lol:

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 pm

jastkowice wrote:What a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit, my question is does Slask go down to Europa or no? Was that only the next round just like Wisla did last year?>
Yes, Slask will go to the 4th qual. round in EL. Problem is they suck so bad, they won't make the groups :lol:

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks for clearing it up, well at least there is potential for 4 Polish teams in Europa. That will be a first! Well, I hope tomorrow goes well, Ruch has a very hard game ahead of them, but same with Legia and Lech...nothing easy now..

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I cant wait for the next 3 polish teams to show up in Europe. They have potential, unlike Slask.....
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 pm

if Ruch, Legia, and Lech advance to the next round all is good. i think their is a decent chance of that happening. with 4 teams in the EL playoffs, we should get 1-2 hopefully in group stage. can't expect anything more.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Hetman wrote:if Ruch, Legia, and Lech advance to the next round all is good. i think their is a decent chance of that happening. with 4 teams in the EL playoffs, we should get 1-2 hopefully in group stage. can't expect anything more.
It looks like only 1 team still has a fighting chance to progress to the next round hopefully....

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Well, Legia is the only one you are right, plus Slask will fall down to Europa and also try to get into group stages. But, as of today.. I have completly lost faith in our Polish 4 - its fkkin so upsetting because for the first time it was our top 4 of the EK that represented and we shit the bed again. FUCK!

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:55 pm

jastkowice wrote:Well, Legia is the only one you are right, plus Slask will fall down to Europa and also try to get into group stages. But, as of today.. I have completly lost faith in our Polish 4 - its fkkin so upsetting because for the first time it was our top 4 of the EK that represented and we shit the bed again. FUCK!
Yea well the writing was on the wall for Slask and Lech. The squads of those teams were weakened over the summer. Ruch was an unknown because we didnt know for sure if they were for real or not. Its unfortunate that Legia lost but its not the end of the world for them.

What is more disappointing is how Lech (under Smuda & Zielinski/Barkero) and Wisla (Maaskant/Moskal) had very strong squads beating top sides in Europe and all of a sudden theyre trash. It pisses me off especially Wisla. I wish the dumbass owner would have more patience and let Valckx and Maaskant do their jobs and give them the support they need to make the club stronger not weaker FUCK!!! Just like with Petrescu before. Fuckin idiot.

Only Legia still looks strong because of their youth but I dont know how good of a coach Urban is on a European level other than he was pretty shit on EK level in the past.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 pm

It's pathetic.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

lalek

Post by lalek » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:20 pm

This year is fkd. My prediction this year winners will be Korona, with Legia, Jaga & maybe Wisła/Ruch coming 4th, and then we'll be saying the same thing again same time next year about qualifying for CL.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 pm

i think we'll see a return of the big sides. probably one of legia, lech, and or wisla wins the title. legia have the most talent and impressive depth, they should take it. wisla and lech are still decent sides, who with no europe should play well. ruch are now without fornalik and slask will hopefully lose their luck, especially with a lot of guys from last year gone.

really weird that Smuda and Skorza are jobless. that will change though.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Hetman wrote:i think we'll see a return of the big sides. probably one of legia, lech, and or wisla wins the title. legia have the most talent and impressive depth, they should take it. wisla and lech are still decent sides, who with no europe should play well. ruch are now without fornalik and slask will hopefully lose their luck, especially with a lot of guys from last year gone.

Fornalik's brother and former assistant manager is now coaching Ruch, and Ruch has also strengthened this summer. I wouldn't count them out.

Yah, things will change by December, I expect Skorza to replace a sacked manager by the new year. Smuda not so much as he could decide to take a break from coaching but who knows.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Hetman wrote:i think we'll see a return of the big sides. probably one of legia, lech, and or wisla wins the title. legia have the most talent and impressive depth, they should take it. wisla and lech are still decent sides, who with no europe should play well. ruch are now without fornalik and slask will hopefully lose their luck, especially with a lot of guys from last year gone.

I could see Skorza going to Lechia.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Or Jaga if Hajto's project there doesn't come together.

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Please relegate, Slask.

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

MrMariusz wrote:Please relegate, Slask.
When they beat lechia, piast, etc. u will see how bad the EK is :oops:

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Lenczyk plays Left Back at Right Back, Right Back at Centerback, Defensive Midfielder at Centerback and another LeftBack at Leftback.

Surely even Eks teams can beat that defense.

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

MrMariusz wrote:Please relegate, Slask.
Why?

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 pm

This Micky Mouse team is going to get their asses kicked in the EK....How fucking pathetic is this team, Orest crying about players not being brought in, too many friendlies to play what else fuck? Honestly, there is a reason why he has only won 1 championship and it was by default too..What a pathetic showing for the EK and a fucking disgrace to our league, last year Wisla played well in the CL, this year Slask shit the bed hard!