Re: WKS Slask Wroclaw News

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Because everyone else here hates Genkov except me :mrgreen:

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Dwasziliwi did fuck all at Polonia, why would we want him at Wisla?
Because he was one of the better players at the toxic environment that was (or is) Polonia. He can play as a striker or attacking midfielder.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Nice pickup for Slask! Wish we had gotten him!!!

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Slask got Dwashilalaili lol if they did that is huge for them! They have no real attack just like Lech! I would of welcomed him with open arms he was really good at Polonia great finisher and passer! Polskagola u missed that one big time bro for me he was top two players at Polonia!!

Has it been confirmed??

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Well I don't regularly watch Polonia and maybe them being shit in general has made me unmindful of his quality but I'll take your words for it. Hope he does well for Slask in Europe.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Supposedly, Dawalisishili doesnt want to move to Slask, just read he wants to go to LEGIA hahaha

http://legionisci.com/news/49154_Dwalis ... Legii.html

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 am

Dwashvili is going to Legia tomorrow for medical.

Lol Slask.

But I guess this means Saganowski was brought in for third choice then.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:59 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Dwashvili is going to Legia tomorrow for medical.

Lol Slask.

I think they can use Dawi in many ways, and Sagan can continue doing his thing! Also, Ljuboja gets injured often so having him as a back up option is huge. Legia is lucky to get this kid, I think he will thrive in the league and Europa...just needs a chance.

I know its not a done deal, but I want Legia to sign him and hopefully he shines for them in Europa, as we all want more points for our coefficient standings! Atleast, they stopped going after Nowak lol who is the most injury prone player ever hahah apart from Gargula hahahah

Slask, needs to put some money into the squad but I really do believe that once they are passed this team they will invest into something - they have to, a huge opportunity for them this year!

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Just watched the Buda - Slask game and one thing
That glares out at me is how horrible Socha is wow!!! This guy has given up so many chances should have been 2-0 early on because of him, hope Orest sees this and brings in somebody that Is capable lol

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Just finished watching the Benfica - Slask highlights.

There are some positives to take from this. Elsner and Sobota's goals were class. I think Elsner made the pass for Sobota's goal as well. Mila early on had two fantastic chances as well. If Sobota and Cetnarski has a better season than last and Slask get Dwashvili, I think they would be set offensively this season.

Their defense however, is something completely different. Pawelec, Kowalczyk, Socha and others are fullbacks, not centerbacks and it really really shows in the way they run and mark players that they are being used out of position. Honestly whose idea is it to have 4 fullbacks? All 4 goals were "sweaty" FIFA12 type goals because of the defenders not being able to properly mark players and make important interceptions and tackles. I swear I saw the Slask fullbacks attempting to do Glik style bicycle kick clearances more than actual marking.

How did this happen? In the Fall Runda of last season, and after Lenczyk took over of the season previous, Slask's defending was the best in the league and they hardly ever conceded. Their defending of set pieces was top notch too. Arguably it is what helped them go farther in Europe than they ever had before.

Keleman on a completely different note.... Is just WOW! The guy is fucking class! I knew that for some time but it really showed in that game with more than enough key saves, reminds me of Boruc in how he could make completely spectacular saves out of the blue. However, there is nothing any goalkeeper could do about some of those open net chances the Slask defenders put him through. Shame that Keleman is a bit old as I have no doubt in my mind that the guy could've been playing in the top leagues if things turned out differently in his career.

I'm off to download the highlights for today's game but Slask have a few good points to them and I don't think things are as hopeless as I and others have made it out to be. Slask really need to sort out their defending and soon. As great as he is, I don't think they can rely purely on Keleman to advance to the group stages or atleast to Europa League.

Re; Dwashivili, I hope the guy goes to Slask. Legia already have Ljuboja, Kucharczyk and Saganowski and though I am skeptical of Dwashivili's talent, I think a player like him could compliment Slask's squad very well. (So long as the hype people have made in this thread about him is true)

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:54 am

jastkowice wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote:Dwashvili is going to Legia tomorrow for medical.

Lol Slask.

I think they can use Dawi in many ways, and Sagan can continue doing his thing! Also, Ljuboja gets injured often so having him as a back up option is huge. Legia is lucky to get this kid, I think he will thrive in the league and Europa...just needs a chance.

I know its not a done deal, but I want Legia to sign him and hopefully he shines for them in Europa, as we all want more points for our coefficient standings! Atleast, they stopped going after Nowak lol who is the most injury prone player ever hahah apart from Gargula hahahah

Slask, needs to put some money into the squad but I really do believe that once they are passed this team they will invest into something - they have to, a huge opportunity for them this year!
Slask had a summer garage sale going on. They didnt do anything to strengthen their team after their best players were gone to fight for CL qualification like Wisla did. Dont expect them all of a sudden to start spending money.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 pm

I heard that Slask played very poorly today and were lucky to only lose 1-0.

I just don't understand what the hell Slask is doing. How can a team win a title, then get rid of 6-7 players, while replacing them with a bunch of scrubs in preparation for CL qualifiers.

This team has to be one the weakest EK champs in recent time.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 pm

On the bright side, new transfer Patejuk was one of the best players in the Slask team.

Sobota has also began this season on a brighter note than last. If Slask get Dwashivili and Cetnarski finds form later on, they are set attacking wise.

Their defensive situation is still dreadful though. They started today with 3 left backs.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Slask are interested in a 17 year old Centerback called Nika Narmania from Georgia.

Not what I would call strengthening their back line.... On the positive, the guy is already playing matches for his team in Georgia so he must be somewhat good. Dzalamidze wasn't that much older when he came to Poland and he made quite a big ripple in the Ekstraklasa.

According to 90minut, Slask are also interested in Lukjanovs, Hungarian international centerback Zoltan Liptak, a Macedonian Striker with a decent record there and former Leeds centerback and Slovak international Lubomir Michalik. They don't look that bad of transfers, hopefully Slask strengthens with some of them before it is too late.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 am

So Jodo has officially been signed and in the followed press conference Lenczyk said that Jodo won't be playing the first leg in Europe against Helsingborgs or whatever. :roll:

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 am

Slask has a realistic chance today. Helsingborgs isn't even good. They lost in Sweden in league play this weekend.
If Slask can play hard and win 2-0, or at worst case 1-0 they can advance to the KO 4th round with a scoreless draw.

Here's the crazy part. in the final round, Only five matches are played of 10 teams. (Champions route)

There is a 40% chance Slask can play the winner of:
Neftki Baku/Happoel Kiryat Shmona (both terrible and had original lower coef. before the upsets in II runda)
F91 Dudelange/NK Maribor (both pathethic as well)

I mean if they draw one of these teams, it will be so sad if they don't make the groups.
Crazy that Slask had a fire sale.
They had to play FK Budunosct, Helsingborgs, and maybe one of these teams.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Lol, Hard to imagine this Slask team being the first Polish side to get into the Champions League in ages...

How would it affect our coeffiency though? When they lose every game in their group?

Atleast they get a whole lot of money, which they desperately need.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:48 pm

You don't lose coefficient points for losing games
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:15 pm

nicram wrote:You don't lose coefficient points for losing games
You don't gain any either. Slask can probably win some games in the group stage of Europa.

Meh, the money is probably more important than a few more points. It's Legia and Lech's job to win points.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm

What a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit, my question is does Slask go down to Europa or no? Was that only the next round just like Wisla did last year?>