Transfers and Rumours

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Re: Transfers and Rumours

Post by jastkowice » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:20 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:I really hope this decision doesn't create a rift in the team, especially if we don't go through I don't want the team to start hating Berg for fucking them over.
Did you see hear what that dirty Norwegian said about Rado situation and why he didnt play him - because after talking to him he didnt think Rado was fit mentally to play the game because of the situation.

Its funny because looking at the pictures of Rado in the stands he would have given his heart to play. Clearly he loves legia and would of done anything to help. Berg shit the bed hard this time!

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:00 am

Yeah overall I like and respect Berg, but sometimes he makes this calls that come out of nowhere.

I love how he straight up told the reporter he didn't make any subs because nobody on the bench is good enough to improve the team.. yet next press conference he'll say we have two equal squads :lol:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:07 am

Piecyk02 wrote:Yeah overall I like and respect Berg, but sometimes he makes this calls that come out of nowhere.

I love how he straight up told the reporter he didn't make any subs because nobody on the bench is good enough to improve the team.. yet next press conference he'll say we have two equal squads :lol:
Berg is right. For Europe, on the bench he doesnt have anyone good to sub in. For EK, the bench is good enough.

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:20 am

polskaforever wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:Yeah overall I like and respect Berg, but sometimes he makes this calls that come out of nowhere.

Berg is right. For Europe, on the bench he doesnt have anyone good to sub in. For EK, the bench is good enough.
Berg is correct. For europe the bench is too weak.

No duda and radovic killed the team. I think legia is finished without Radovic

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:34 pm

It's confirmed :( I lost all respect for Rado.. enjoy your money you cunt and please don't come back

http://legia.net/wiadomosci,59580-miros ... hwile.html

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:55 pm

This is the league he's going to be playing in.. total value 36 million. http://www.transfermarkt.com/jumplist/s ... bewerb/CLO

Rado is worth pretty much as much as the rest of his team http://www.transfermarkt.com/hebei-chin ... on_id/2014

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:22 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:It's confirmed :( I lost all respect for Rado.. enjoy your money you cunt and please don't come back

http://legia.net/wiadomosci,59580-miros ... hwile.html
Właściciel Legii: Żałujemy, ale ta oferta ustawi Radovicia na życie
I dont blame him. It sucks. He will make more personally as well as Legia gets to earn 2mil EUROs for a player that is over 30 years old and someone who probably reached his peak. The two parties both win.

EL isnt everything. There is no guarantee that if Rado played (or stayed) that Legia could beat Ajax. Legia over-achieved their EL objective.

Club should focus more on EK title now, buy more quality players and be stronger than before for their next CL run. Thats what Legia should be focusing now. Forget about EL..

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:47 pm

We really should've loaned Wolski out.. I'm sure with all this money we have saved up now we could easily buy him back.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:16 pm

lol ya some guy that can barely make kv mechelen bench

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:25 pm

patrickjjh wrote:lol ya some guy that can barely make kv mechelen bench
Bro Berg would turn him into the next Xavi

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Did you guys hear that Berg reasoning for not making any subs vs Ajax?? He said there was nobody good enough on the bench to make the sub lol but there was a plenty good guy in the stands ;)

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:

Yeah why not? Wolski would get some revival
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:47 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:

Yeah why not? Wolski would get some revival
We could really use him right now.. and plus we'd bring the old crew back together, Wolski, Furman, Kuchy, Zyro, maybe get Rybus with that Rado money :naughty:

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:39 am

Prancer's dreams just might come true.. http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,720.html

Also supposedly the Chinamen have returned and this time they want Vrdolijak from us. It would suck to see him go, although for the right price and if they can re-sign Furman its not the end of the world. And obviously Pat will be ecstatic

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Most ppl will be. If i can get 500k for him, id sell.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Prancer's dreams just might come true.. http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,720.html

Also supposedly the Chinamen have returned and this time they want Vrdolijak from us. It would suck to see him go, although for the right price and if they can re-sign Furman its not the end of the world. And obviously Pat will be ecstatic
Majewski rumoured to Wisla as well :?

So what will Legia be left with before the new season starts :? This fire sale is making Lechia look god-like next season :?

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:13 pm

polskaforever wrote:Majewski rumoured to Wisla as well :?

So what will Legia be left with before the new season starts :? This fire sale is making Lechia look god-like next season :?
There's no way Majewski will go to Wisla, and they're going to lose Stilic as well. I haven't heard anything about Legia wanting him, but since he's not portuguese or Cypriot they probably have no interest.

Even if Legia manages to somehow retain the title this year they're fucked next year. Our owners are completely rebuilding the team: Sa, Vrdolijak, Zyro, Duda, Astiz, maybe Dossa are all gone. Its going to be Lechia all over again, the team will have zero chemistry.

But you can be sure they'll resign Saganowski so we're making CL for sure

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Pls no Majewski on Wisla, he should go to Legia
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:
polskaforever wrote:Majewski rumoured to Wisla as well :?

There's no way Majewski will go to Wisla, and they're going to lose Stilic as well. I haven't heard anything about Legia wanting him, but since he's not portuguese or Cypriot they probably have no interest.

Even if Legia manages to somehow retain the title this year they're fucked next year. Our owners are completely rebuilding the team: Sa, Vrdolijak, Zyro, Duda, Astiz, maybe Dossa are all gone. Its going to be Lechia all over again, the team will have zero chemistry.

But you can be sure they'll resign Saganowski so we're making CL for sure
Yea thats what I was thinking that it looks like they are re-building the team. I dont understand why to re-build the whole team :?: Thats what is faked about PL clubs. Re-building every 1.5 years and it always makes it hard to qualify to Europe or even CL. When you re-build often you lose the players who gained valuable experience to do and be better next time. I can understand selling 1-2 players but when its almost half the squad or most of the quality players it will take months to go back to a certain level of quality again and then there is also no guarantee it will even work. Chemistry is the hardest thing to build. The title might as well go to Lech. Better chance to get CL if Legia has huge plans to re-build.

I agree I think Wisla will lose Stilic. He wouldve re-signed by now. Last thing I read was that Wisla sent a counter-offer.

I dont see Majewski going to Wisla either. Dont know why its brought up. Considering Wisla has $$$ problems how can they even afford him :?:

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Soon you'll see him on here
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt