Transfers and Rumours

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Re: Transfers and Rumours

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Man what a career
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Kosa probably lost that extra pace that made the difference after those injuries

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Is this confirmed? I can't find anything on it.. and I really don't think Lechia have that many quality wingers that they can just loan this guy out.

Either way, dear god what happened to this guy, thank vishnu Legia didn't buy him from widzew lol

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Is this confirmed? I can't find anything on it.. and I really don't think Lechia have that many quality wingers that they can just loan this guy out.

Either way, dear god what happened to this guy, thank vishnu Legia didn't buy him from widzew lol

If Legia bought him i think things would have turned out differently.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Pawłowski wypożyczony do Zawiszy

Its official

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Wisla making moves... this would be a massive transfer for them. The guy played 3 seasons in Portugals top flight and is worth 1.5mil. But does it mean that Stilic is leaving?

http://www.transfermarkt.com/jean-barri ... ler/118413

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Wisla making moves... this would be a massive transfer for them. The guy played 3 seasons in Portugals top flight and is worth 1.5mil. But does it mean that Stilic is leaving?

I will believe it when its official. To be honest I stopped giving a shit about Wisla until Cupial is gone.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:35 pm

And its official, gotta say I'm pretty impressed with Wisla on this one. Wonder what this guy is going to think after being at this club for a few months :lol:

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,727.html

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:14 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:Wisla making moves... this would be a massive transfer for them. The guy played 3 seasons in Portugals top flight and is worth 1.5mil. But does it mean that Stilic is leaving?

I will believe it when its official. To be honest I stopped giving a shit about Wisla until Cupial is gone.
@PF thats how i felt too. I cant stand him and it doesnt seem like we will get anywhere unless we get a magical sponsor deal from another protein company lol

Any news on Stilic?? As for the new guy, I hope it works out.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:25 pm

If Jaga pull this off that will be some serious kombinowania :naughty: Sell Quintana for 500k and half a year get him back for free. Jaga's midfield would look pretty solid with Gajos, Quintana and Mistkowski

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,718.html

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:26 pm

jastkowice wrote:
polskaforever wrote:

@PF thats how i felt too. I cant stand him and it doesnt seem like we will get anywhere unless we get a magical sponsor deal from another protein company lol

Any news on Stilic?? As for the new guy, I hope it works out.
Dont think Stilic will be re-signed.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:And its official, gotta say I'm pretty impressed with Wisla on this one. Wonder what this guy is going to think after being at this club for a few months :lol:

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/pilka-no ... 1,727.html
Im not excited

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:11 am

"PS": Radović otrzymał ofertę z Chin

http://sport.wp.pl/kat,1740,title,PS-Ra ... omosc.html

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 am

polskaforever wrote:"PS": Radović otrzymał ofertę z Chin

6 million a year!!! I think Rado will take this in a heartbeat. Sorry Legia fans but your best player is on his way out! I will be shocked if he stays. Supposedly, he doesn't have a buy out agreement in his new contract and the sum to be agreed between the clubs is 2 million euros. All speculation at this point, but it doesn't look good.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:56 am

I don't think he's gonna take it, he makes over a mil a year in Poland which is still pretty great plus his contract has an agreement that he's guaranteed a job after he retires, and he's said that he wants to stay in Poland, plus he'll become a club legend. Why throw that away for a year maybe two tops playing in the Chinese second divison in some shit hole city, by himself cos there's no way his family is moving there.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:19 pm

jastkowice wrote:
polskaforever wrote:"PS": Radović otrzymał ofertę z Chin

6 million a year!!! I think Rado will take this in a heartbeat. Sorry Legia fans but your best player is on his way out! I will be shocked if he stays. Supposedly, he doesn't have a buy out agreement in his new contract and the sum to be agreed between the clubs is 2 million euros. All speculation at this point, but it doesn't look good.
Piecyk02 wrote:I don't think he's gonna take it, he makes over a mil a year in Poland which is still pretty great plus his contract has an agreement that he's guaranteed a job after he retires, and he's said that he wants to stay in Poland, plus he'll become a club legend. Why throw that away for a year maybe two tops playing in the Chinese second divison in some shit hole city, by himself cos there's no way his family is moving there.
And Rado is gone. Legia can forget about the title this year

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Okay, start with the good. Great second half from Legia, Ajax fkkn sucks we should of pressed them from the start. Now, the bad. 1st Legia owners and management have cemented their place in worlds worst run clubs after this Rado transfer catastrophe.

How the Fkk do you drop the ball in the most important match for Legia has been in decades? Clearly negotiations could have been postponed to after the game(7 days left before window closes). Instead they finalize the deal, Rado is put into a bad situation with the coach and is the bad guy. Berg once again allowed his fkkn stupid egoistic mentality and Fkkd the team over.

How do you send the best player on the team who yes is leaving soon, but is probably dying to show his Legia faithful a great farewell match and probably a goal in my opinion. If slowness Sa ran around these guys Rado could of bagged a Hattrick today.

Seeing him in the stands made my blood boil, Berg, Lesno and co fkked this up big time. Another fkkn Bereszynszki incident is what this is close to. Sure all is not lost but they were able to keep the team and add one half ass player and 2 reserves great fkkn job.

Sorry for the rant, but I am so pissed off that once again we have an opportunity to lay a beating on this world clad team and management once again drops the ball.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Ljuboja incident, Bereszynski fail, overpaying for average EK players, now Rado transfer falter. This club is run really oddly

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:15 pm

patrickjjh wrote:Ljuboja incident, Bereszynski fail, overpaying for average EK players, now Rado transfer falter. This club is run really oddly
Big learning curve for the owners. Several huge mistakes like you mentioned Pat, but they have also made some good progress in other areas.

Just a couple of notes about the game- Zyro and Kuchar were depressingly awful. Sa was soooo slow but somehow held onto the ball and tried to make a couple of plays. Ajax goalie is very lucky to have saved all the shots with his feet fkking unreal.

Maybe if Berg makes the players watch the 2nd half on repeat they can get over the fear of the big bad red machine. Other than making some decent passes and having fast and dynamic wingers there isnt anything really special about this team. Legia can definitely play with them and even beat them in my opinion but losing a chance at an away goal was huge today, we could of easily had two.

I think Berg should of subbed off Zyro because he was so poor I would have brought in kosecki to run around the slow defenders and even Sagan to add something to it. The last 10 minutes most of our attacking players had no gas, again Berg pulled a Smuda by not subbing anyone in. Awful coaching today by Berg going in defensively and then not subbing anyone in also biggest mistake was not playing Radovic.

Rado about not playing today -

Decyzja trenera była dla mnie trudna, szczególnie podjęta przed spotkaniem z tak klasowym rywalem. Henning Berg poinformował mnie o tym trzy godziny przed meczem i powiedział, że to wspólna decyzja. Kogo? Chińczyków nie, prezesa chyba też nie. Jestem zdrowy i mogłem pojawić się na boisku. Jeśli mam odejść po dziewięciu latach, to chyba należał mi się występ z Ajaxem w takiej konfrontacji… Zostawmy to już jednak. Nie jestem zły na Norwega i będę podkreślał, że dobrze mi się z nim pracowało. To najlepszy trener odkąd jestem przy Łazienkowskiej. Koledzy zagrali naprawdę dobry mecz i gratuluję im tego - powiedział Miroslav Radović po zakończeniu pojedynku z Ajaxem Amsterdam.

- Nie podpisałem umowy z Chińczykami, ale nie ukrywam, że dostałem ofertę. Wszystko jutro się wyjaśni. Legia nie wyraziła jeszcze oficjalnej zgody na mój transfer. O różnych kwotach pisały gazety, ale mogę powiedzieć, że nie są to do końca takie pieniądze jakie pojawiały się w mediach. Klub dostanie z kolei dużo większą zapłatę niż 1,5 miliona euro. Rodzina zostanie w Warszawie i moje przyszłe plany również są związane z tym miastem. Taka propozycja z Chin, to nagroda za grę w Legii. Musicie mnie zrozumieć - dodał Serb.

- Koledzy z drużyny wiedzą jaka jest moja sytuacja. Powtórzę jednak, poczekajmy ze wszystkim do jutra. Chińska liga jest bardzo bogata. Sam projekt jest ciekawy. Telefon od Radomira Anticia był dla mnie zaszczytem. Klub ma ogromne ambicje i budowana jest dobra drużyna, do której ściągają kolejnych zawodników - zakończył "Rado".

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:08 pm

I really hope this decision doesn't create a rift in the team, especially if we don't go through I don't want the team to start hating Berg for fucking them over.