Transfers and Rumours

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Transfers and Rumours

Post by NoReSpEcT » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:07 am

i thought we should make a thread for this instead of posting them in all different threads so people can have a look at what's going on

i'll start with the funniest rumour i've head all week... Olisadebe and Niedzielan coming to Widzew :lol:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:54 am

good idea :)
we've got a similar thread going in the Int'l section too.

some Legia rumours/news...
- the Jacek Bak move is not a sure thing anymore... Austria Wieden have offered a ton of cash... and we all know Bak likes his expensive ciuchy
- Wlodarczyk might move... Trabzonspor is the reported destination
- Kamil Grosicki jedna noga w Legii... http://legia.net/news.php?id=24940

Gornik4Life
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Re: Summer Transfers and Rumours

Post by Gornik4Life » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:39 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:i thought we should make a thread for this instead of posting them in all different threads so people can have a look at what's going on

i'll start with the funniest rumour i've head all week... Olisadebe and Niedzielan coming to Widzew :lol:
Gornik Zabrze will announce some time today Ryszard Wieczorek as the new manager.

Also, Tomasz Hajto could be sealed as early as Saturday. And Jacek Wisniewski and Piotr Giza from Cracovia are as good as signed as well. Gornik is also highly interested in Adrian Sikora, Niedzielan and Maciej Scherfchen.

It also wouldn't shock me if Hajto's buddy Tomasz Klos makes it over too.

Our new president yesterday also said we're looking for a new keeper, idk who they are targetting, but someone mentioned the polish keeper in russia i forget his name... but i'd prefer Slawik myself.

Gornik will be good, esspicially with 2 of the better young kids in poland, Danch and Jarka... both have expierence now! Add players around them, and we should see a very exciting team.

I LOVE ALLIANZ even if they do change our name and logo!
One LIFE. One LOVE. One CLUB.
GORNIK ZABRZE

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:54 am

Edi Andradina
Pogon Szczecin :arrow: Korona Kielce

http://www.sport.pl/sport/1,78979,4192149.html

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:10 am

Sounds like Gornik Zabrze is on the right path...

nSpuration
First Team
First Team

Post by nSpuration » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:16 am

Big blow for ŁKS:

ŁKS bez trenera

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:03 pm

Rachwal signs with Belchatow

apparently Widzew are interested in ex-QPR Nigerian defender Ugo Ukah... anyone from the isles know much bout him?

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:26 pm

legia_piotr wrote:Edi Andradina
Pogon Szczecin :arrow: Korona Kielce

http://www.sport.pl/sport/1,78979,4192149.html
I was so shocked with that.. only for the reason because I have always thought Edi would end up at Korona! :) And it was never really a link, only thought about it myself.

nSpuration
First Team
First Team

Post by nSpuration » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:07 pm

NoReSpEcT wrote:Rachwal signs with Belchatow

apparently Widzew are interested in ex-QPR Nigerian defender Ugo Ukah... anyone from the isles know much bout him?
Not much... I know he never really made it at QPR... and was subsquently released.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:26 pm

Gornik4Life wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:i thought we should make a thread for this instead of posting them in all different threads so people can have a look at what's going on

Gornik Zabrze will announce some time today Ryszard Wieczorek as the new manager.

Also, Tomasz Hajto could be sealed as early as Saturday. And Jacek Wisniewski and Piotr Giza from Cracovia are as good as signed as well. Gornik is also highly interested in Adrian Sikora, Niedzielan and Maciej Scherfchen.

Our new president yesterday also said we're looking for a new keeper, idk who they are targetting, but someone mentioned the polish keeper in russia i forget his name... but i'd prefer Slawik myself.

Gornik will be good, esspicially with 2 of the better young kids in poland, Danch and Jarka... both have expierence now! Add players around them, and we should see a very exciting team.

Since when did Allianz take over the club? Last time I heard about them it was a rumour. The majority of players you mentioned are too old and waste of money. All you need is Kasper for 25k E per month. Everything else will take care of itself.

Euro DJ
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Euro DJ » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Since a while ago, it's been on the news already. :?

Gornik4Life
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Gornik4Life » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:16 pm

polskaforever wrote: Since when did Allianz take over the club? Last time I heard about them it was a rumour. The majority of players you mentioned are too old and waste of money. All you need is Kasper for 25k E per month. Everything else will take care of itself.
Like 2 days ago it became offical. They named Ryszard Szuster as new club president.

And no, their not only going after old players. Kamil Witkowski just signed.... and Dawid Ambroziak is rumoured. We also have alot of talent. Build a young team with vets... thats how to succeed in the OE.

And Giza is only like 26, i wouldn't really call him old and a waste of money. He is a solid central midfielder.
One LIFE. One LOVE. One CLUB.
GORNIK ZABRZE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:13 pm

Gornik4Life wrote:
polskaforever wrote: Since when did Allianz take over the club? Last time I heard about them it was a rumour. The majority of players you mentioned are too old and waste of money. All you need is Kasper for 25k E per month. Everything else will take care of itself.
Like 2 days ago it became offical. They named Ryszard Szuster as new club president.

And no, their not only going after old players. Kamil Witkowski just signed.... and Dawid Ambroziak is rumoured. We also have alot of talent. Build a young team with vets... thats how to succeed in the OE.

And Giza is only like 26, i wouldn't really call him old and a waste of money. He is a solid central midfielder.
Hopefully this Allianz deal will bring success to the club but at the same time it will make it harder for Wisla :wink:

One thing tho is that they shouldve hired a foreign manager. I dont understand the logic why other Polish clubs are not going after Kasper lets say. In a way they dont really want to win the title very much :(

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 pm

Gornik4Life wrote:

Good to see Gornik back on the map. I'd have to disagree in regards to Slawik though - he cost Gornik a handful of games this season and I'd look at replacing him.

nSpuration
First Team
First Team

Post by nSpuration » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:29 am

Gornik4Life wrote:[Our new president yesterday also said we're looking for a new keeper, idk who they are targetting, but someone mentioned the polish keeper in russia i forget his name... but i'd prefer Slawik myself.
You mean Kowalewski? :shock:

He's great, he would be way better than Slawik.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:05 am

Gornik4Life wrote:Kamil Witkowski just signed
where'd u hear boutthat? as far as i know only Malinowski from Czestochowa has gone to Zabole so far

nSpuration
First Team
First Team

Post by nSpuration » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:08 pm

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:17 pm

nSpuration wrote:Kamil Grosicki

Pogon :arrow: Legia

http://sport.onet.pl/0,1248675,1546860,wiadomosc.html
Well, that certainly makes it crowded up front for Legia...

Grzelak, Wlodarczyk, Janczyk, Korzym, and now Grosicki.

nSpuration
First Team
First Team

Post by nSpuration » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:32 pm

I bet you will sell someone as well, probably Wlodarczyk.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:38 pm

Yeah, I'd imagine so...

wish they would think about buying a solid CB instead.