PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Jerzy Janowicz

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Seems pretty talented this guy.

Beat Murray in the ATP Masters 2012

[youtube]5jYGvM5GNeA[/youtube]
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Jerzy Janowicz

Post by Piecyk02 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Yeah I watched the match. The kid has talent, I've been waiting forever for a good polish player to break into the atp. If he's beeting murry at 21 then he has a bright future ahead of him

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Some of the shots he pulled off were so beautiful
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:55 pm

he also beat Cilic and Kohlschreiber in the previous rounds. both good players. He played pretty well in Wimbledon too but his return game was very inconsistent. hopefully he continues to improve.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Janowicz moves out of the first round of the Aussie Open, watched some of the match at like 3 am. He had some very nice shots but once again an inconsistent return game. 7-5 6-4 6-3
There is probably a replay on watchespn.com

While Kubot lost in 5 sets :oops:

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 pm

How many time?!?! :lol:

[youtube]WB4u433_lwI[/youtube]

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Janowicz beat the Indian after a long hard fought battle, which it really shouldn't have been....
Now he plays #10 Almagro at 11 pm EST, if he wins this i think that it'll show that hes going to be a true solid player on the tour. I hope hes recovered quick after that exhausting match

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed May 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Janowicz Beat Tsonga!

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Thu May 16, 2013 4:18 pm

He beat gasquet today, hes through to the quaters where he'll play simon or federer
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat May 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Vs Federer

[youtube]hDq8SLuoTu0[/youtube]

"i was here yesterday and i saw a great match but also a new, young player who i'm sure that in the future will be one of the best player in the world"

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Mon May 20, 2013 12:38 pm

I didnt see the match, but judging from the highlights, he looked pretty good. i have high hopes for this kid. i really like watching tennis, its great to finally have a good Polish player to watch
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 pm

[youtube]LlGDrP4DZKA[/youtube]