Finally an NFL in 2011-2012

The place to discuss everything but soccer
polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:10 pm

so it's true! cowboys fans come out of their hole once they're doing something worth talking about in the league. (win wise)

don't be scared to discuss general NFL talk. :P
Packers going to win it all again ffs. Rogers isn't human man, neither is that entire team.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:58 pm

What are you talking about? I stated way before that I was a Dallas Cowboys fan 8-)

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:so it's true! cowboys fans come out of their hole once they're doing something worth talking about in the league. (win wise)

don't be scared to discuss general NFL talk. :P
Packers going to win it all again ffs. Rogers isn't human man, neither is that entire team.
hes human. tom brady was human in 07. gmen proved it in the superbowl. i think Packers are gonna lose in the playoffs.

right now, Rodgers is the best, but i cant stand people already saying hes surpassed brady, manning. Rodgers has only been great since end of last year. before that he was very average. he also has an amazing team.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm

^^ agreed but Rogers really has found his grove! and don't forget when Packers won the SB last season their starting TE and RB were both out...

that's pretty impressive to say the least...

as for already better than all those greats stated above? I don't know what to say... Rogers is the top QB NOW, I don't know how you can really determine who is the better overall qb in the long run though.

TD to INT ratio? SB wins? Playoff wins? 4th quarter comeback win drives? Personal rush TD's?

Rogers does have a great, healthy team around him but let's not forget how easy he makes a lot of those tosses look. Even the ones where he's being pressured, takes a nice sprint and tosses a beauty for like 99% accuracy 50+ yards away. The guy is a MONSTER and is making pennies. I expect a HUGE contract for him on seasons end.

It's official now, Eagles out of any playoff contention. Like another 4.9% chance of making it? :lol: mind you it's been over since the loss to Buffalo. I like Vince Young... :shock: I always hated this guy but maybe it was just misunderstood ignorance? this guy considering missed a year of football or more is playing pretty well with a DJackson dropping td passes and no Maclin. I very much would like for the Eagles to keep him as backup and have a 1-2 punch with Vick and Young.

I truly am BAFFLED as to how Vince Young can get hit just once an entire game yet Vick gets slaughtered... hearing all this talk as to how Vick gets no protection confused me since the start as Eagles have a pretty good O line, finally that ish can be put to rest.

Peters-Mathis-Kelce-Watkins-Herremans have been impressive! (Kelce is the weak link but a rookie anyway and does well still)

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:58 am

dallas giants...wow
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:40 pm

ELI is amazing this season.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Damn :evil:

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 am

Eli really coming into his own again!
NY aren't good enough atm though to win it all.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:Eli really coming into his own again!
no run game and no D. theres a reason both teams are 7-6

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 pm

karmakop wrote:
polskazfynezt69 wrote:Eli really coming into his own again!
no run game and no D. theres a reason both teams are 7-6
exactly... I mean you never know you can look crap all season then explode later on like Green Bay did last season. They got into the playoffs 10-6 in a wild card spot, win it all and not lose SINCE then.

But teams like NY and Dallas have too many little holes that just equal into one big inconsistent mess. Then you got a team like Philly whose got a couple BIG ass holes which results...well you know. By the looks of it the NFC East just doesn't seem interested in the SB this year. :lol: What once we could all consider the toughest division in NFL is now just average.

Funny how NY always manages to do the same effing thing every season, start the season HOT win a shit load of games vs quality teams then start piling on the loses the other half of the season. Is this coaching at fault? Someone has to be there to light a fire under these guys asses! Is Coughlin doing this?? Or is this just another leaderless team aka Eagles?

oh and btw... If Dallas and NY both manage to lose this weekend Philly still has post season hopes.. :lol: Highly unlikely but Dallas nd NY need to lose their next 3 and Eagles need to win the rest. Fat chance but still this is going top be entertaining!

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:07 pm

really hoping Giants put it to the Cowgirls next weekend! I don't mind Giants really just can't stand that overrated big mouthed Osi.

Dallas on the other hand.... an organization full of douche bags who think they're top shit because of the retarded title of "America's team" the preggo Rob Ryan shit talking defenders like Jenkins and Sensabaugh (last season) dirty hitters on downed receivers like Spencer and that old fart Named Jerry Jones.. you've won enough SB in your life time old man, believe me you ain't getting anymore in your LIFETIME. :P

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:06 am

im so happy for Tom Coughlin. every year we hear about him getting the axe. no body better than our little elf.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:54 am

Better enjoy it because Giants are going to beat the Patriots....
:evil:
The entire team is firing on all pistons and I really can't see Patriots defense stopping Eli and co. Brady, picks or not he will put up a lot of yards as well, Giants D will do a good job though I think.

Another year knowing the next season is not for Philly either, nothing's changing. :(

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:Better enjoy it because Giants are going to beat the Patriots....
:evil:
The entire team is firing on all pistons and I really can't see Patriots defense stopping Eli and co. Brady, picks or not he will put up a lot of yards as well, Giants D will do a good job though I think.

Another year knowing the next season is not for Philly either, nothing's changing. :(
i think both teams will have a lot of yards. just like in the other games, we'll force more turnovers.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 pm

with Gronkowski being hurt, not out but hurt expect to see Chad Johnson to actually be utilized this game. He could be all the difference for the Patriots this game.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Both PFs on here- Suck it motherfuckers.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 am

karmakop wrote:Both PFs on here- Suck it motherfuckers.
:lol:

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 am

PF's? Pats fans???

Anyways I couldn't keep interested in this game much not so sure why. Not many big hits I suppose which is what I like most about football. Kinda glad Giants won regardless if they're a division rival to the Eagles. Tom Brady and Belicheat are cvnts. Although, Brady didn't bicker and moan like he usually does when he gets sacked or whatever.

Giants executed very efficiently and were BY FAR the much hungrier team.
I think it's almost fact that the team that enters the playoffs with the worst record is most likely to win...

Packers last season barely made it and Giants this year...

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:
PF's? Pats fans???

Anyways I couldn't keep interested in this game much not so sure why. Not many big hits I suppose which is what I like most about football. Kinda glad Giants won regardless if they're a division rival to the Eagles. Tom Brady and Belicheat are cvnts. Although, Brady didn't bicker and moan like he usually does when he gets sacked or whatever.

Giants executed very efficiently and were BY FAR the much hungrier team.
I think it's almost fact that the team that enters the playoffs with the worst record is most likely to win...

Packers last season barely made it and Giants this year...

yea all my friends were saying how boring it was. its the way the pats play. dink and dump taking 6 minutes off the clock on a 30 yard drive. as a giant fan its obviously more exciting.

and i actually like Brady. i think hes the best QB of all time. the cheating thing or whatever doesnt matter to me. season after spygate Brady wins mvp with the best season ever for a QB (if my memory is right, you can look it up to prove me wrong). They still make the playoffs and are contenders every year. look how close they were this year.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:59 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE