First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:25 pm

I say Eagles finish the season 8-8 with a healthy glass man vick

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:I say Eagles finish the season 8-8 with a healthy glass man vick
ahahahahahaha. not so confident anymore. compare this post to ur first one in this thread. Eli 4 tds 0 ints

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Congrats NY for breaking a 6 game losing streak vs Philly :wink: :shock:

Eli is still a vag and has nothing on Vick on a good confident day. Giants coaching staff is class and that's exactly what happened....

Eagles were BY FAR out coached in every category, by all means this doesn't mean giants individual personnel is better. :wink:
Not only this, Vick keeps getting late hits after he gets rid of the ball and the ref throws no god damn flags, if it happens to Peyton, Brady, Brees... it's a 15 yard penalty. At the end of the day Vick is a QB not a RB.. He's being treated like a RB.

Andy Reid, Marty Mourningweg, and Juan Castillo are really shitting the bed right now... if it wasn't for McCoy Eagles probably would have only had 3 pts, if that.

Let's review TWO critical plays that changed the tempo of the game (minus Vick getting injured). Reid/Marty decide to GO FOR IT on 4&1 on the 50 yard line...wtf why? I think it was in the 2nd or 3rd? regardless it was a close game at this point this was uncalled for..

Also - when Eagles were in the Giants 1 yard line they couldn't get the TD in 4 opportunities ( instead of 3 as giants had a offside penalty) so instead of fusing McCoy or Ronnie Brown whose 230lbs and is fast..they use little Vick twice and slow Schmitt twice who had absolutely no momentum. wtf is going on here? I'm kind of hopeful we lose a few more games in a row and hope Lurie gives a few coaches the AXE. Frustrating game. Out coached BIG time.

a few days before the game I posted it should be an interesting game... I don't think my most recent post showed my smugness or my total confidence of eagles taking this one. :roll:
Last edited by polskazfynezt69 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 pm

what sucks even more is we got two of the top corners in the god damn league and they aren't put in the right freaking place to get that interception, in fact they're nowhere the ball to make that pick...bloody hell, firing McDermott was a terrible decision considering we got a coach who has 0 defense coaching experience.

at the end of the day you expect a team to be better than they were last season (who were pretty damn good!) we have MUCH better personnel than Eagles did last season, Improved in every position (except linebacker) and yet the end result is garbage. You expect an improvement considering the circumstances, since really there is no improvement you can understand ones confidence before the season even started. Anyone else would do the same.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:what sucks even more is we got two of the top corners in the god damn league and they aren't put in the right freaking place to get that interception, in fact they're nowhere the ball to make that pick...bloody hell, firing McDermott was a terrible decision considering we got a coach who has 0 defense coaching experience.

at the end of the day you expect a team to be better than they were last season (who were pretty damn good!) we have MUCH better personnel than Eagles did last season, Improved in every position (except linebacker) and yet the end result is garbage. You expect an improvement considering the circumstances, since really there is no improvement you can understand ones confidence before the season even started. Anyone else would do the same.
did u see that eagles db collision on that cruz td catch. that was hilarious.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:Congrats NY for breaking a 6 game losing streak vs Philly :wink: :shock:

Eli is still a vag and has nothing on Vick on a good confident day. Giants coaching staff is class and that's exactly what happened....

Eagles were BY FAR out coached in every category, by all means this doesn't mean giants individual personnel is better. :wink:
Not only this, Vick keeps getting late hits after he gets rid of the ball and the ref throws no god damn flags, if it happens to Peyton, Brady, Brees... it's a 15 yard penalty. At the end of the day Vick is a QB not a RB.. He's being treated like a RB.

Andy Reid, Marty Mourningweg, and Juan Castillo are really shitting the bed right now... if it wasn't for McCoy Eagles probably would have only had 3 pts, if that.

Let's review TWO critical plays that changed the tempo of the game (minus Vick getting injured). Reid/Marty decide to GO FOR IT on 4&1 on the 50 yard line...wtf why? I think it was in the 2nd or 3rd? regardless it was a close game at this point this was uncalled for..

Also - when Eagles were in the Giants 1 yard line they couldn't get the TD in 4 opportunities ( instead of 3 as giants had a offside penalty) so instead of fusing McCoy or Ronnie Brown whose 230lbs and is fast..they use little Vick twice and slow Schmitt twice who had absolutely no momentum. wtf is going on here? I'm kind of hopeful we lose a few more games in a row and hope Lurie gives a few coaches the AXE. Frustrating game. Out coached BIG time.

a few days before the game I posted it should be an interesting game... I don't think my most recent post showed my smugness or my total confidence of eagles taking this one. :roll:

as much as people hate on Tom Coughlin, Ive always thought he was great. i honestly dont think many coaches would have taken that 07 giants team to a superbowl win.

Also there are some late hits on Vick but not as many as he prolly likes to think. complaining about late hits is an obvious strategy to benefit his style of play. i dont thik he even cares about the roughing penalties... i just think he wants defenses to be less aggressive with him cuz hes realizing he sucks on blitz.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:03 pm

karmakop wrote:
polskazfynezt69 wrote:what sucks even more is we got two of the top corners in the god damn league and they aren't put in the right freaking place to get that interception, in fact they're nowhere the ball to make that pick...bloody hell, firing McDermott was a terrible decision considering we got a coach who has 0 defense coaching experience.

did u see that eagles db collision on that cruz td catch. that was hilarious.
ya man as soona s that happened I started yelling at the TV. Hell even my Fiance was losing her shit! They just subbed Allen in as Coleman whiffed on a terreible tackle attempt than Nate Allen takes out Fokou chasing a Giant down.. wtf is wrong with these players!? for fuck sakes I expected MUCH more steve smith as well. Reid and Co. are really lacking in the creativity department this season.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Philly looked better... except McCoy only got 9 carries... :roll:
Choke game lost season.... 4-12 here we come! Give us a high draft pick and lets get linebackers in rounds 1-3. Christ we need it badly!

oh and fire entire coaching staff. :cry:

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:37 pm

EAGLES vs BILLS TODAY!! Any predictions?!

Looking at you polskazfynezt69 :P

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:01 am

Wyborowa wrote:EAGLES vs BILLS TODAY!! Any predictions?!

I had the feeling it would be a close game but in the end I assumed Eagles would squeeze by and get lady luck on their side and win by a point or so...

obviously wasn't the case. The D looked better in the 4th.... either way Juan Castillo (D coordinator) needs to be fired, Reid next...

I think if Eags lose to the redskins Reid outta get the sack during the bye week. Right now there's no point on trying so hard to win as much as possible only to get raped in the playoffs (if playoffs happen)...the linebackers are inexperienced and rather poor. Although, benching Casey was an improvement and starting a smaller guy Rolle. I say tank the season now and focus on drafting linebackers round 1-3 PLEASEEEEEE

Bills D looks real nice I must admit!

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:29 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:
Wyborowa wrote:EAGLES vs BILLS TODAY!! Any predictions?!

I had the feeling it would be a close game but in the end I assumed Eagles would squeeze by and get lady luck on their side and win by a point or so...

obviously wasn't the case. The D looked better in the 4th.... either way Juan Castillo (D coordinator) needs to be fired, Reid next...

I think if Eags lose to the redskins Reid outta get the sack during the bye week. Right now there's no point on trying so hard to win as much as possible only to get raped in the playoffs (if playoffs happen)...the linebackers are inexperienced and rather poor. Although, benching Casey was an improvement and starting a smaller guy Rolle. I say tank the season now and focus on drafting linebackers round 1-3 PLEASEEEEEE

Bills D looks real nice I must admit!

dude ur season is basically over. eagles can only afford 2 more losses.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 pm

I totally agree... 10-6 is the record to get now to make the playoffs that's if the rest of the nfc e continues to suck...

Regardless, eagles will gather up more than 6 losses, bank on it. For such a GREAT team on paper the coaching has screwed this team up many ways and not just individual players on the field - ie ronnie brown fumble on the 1 yard line and juqua parker jumping the line on 4th and 1... Coaching needs to light a fire under these guys asses and it isn't being done! it's too late anyway.

Bye bye Eagles football season. Funny thing is, Roseman and Lurie aren't paying all this $$ for all these guys, all this talent only to finish the season .500...... if they're lucky. Changes will be made.

One thing is for sure, the entire NFC E sucks so bad right now, this went from one the MOST competitive divisions in the NFL to the laughing stock considering the teams involved. :roll: and the eagles are now the redskins from previous years, pickup all these stars than suck ass! I went from yelling at the tv to just laughing and expecting a comedy from the D.

Mike Vick, regardless of INT's, is playing phenomenal considering the circumstances.. I'm proud he's and Eagles QB. 8) to add to it...

"Michael Vick is first QB in NFL history with two career games of 300 passing yards & 75 rushing yards. And he did it in consecutive weeks" - Reuben Frank Twitter

"With 469 yards of offense vs. 49ers and 405 vs. Bills, Michael Vick is first Eagle QB ever with consecutive 400-yard games" - Reuben Frank Twitter

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:09 am

no NFL fans here?

Eagles DEMO the Cowgirls and expose them for the overrated trash that team really is, also rob ryan for all his trash talk about Vick and Eagles...karma is a bitch!

Giants 2 games up but their schedule only gets tougher and they barely beat a garbage Dolphins... HOPE they stink it up soon!

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:39 am

I hope the Bills gave u a good show, 23-0 against Mike Shanahan and the Redskins'! :D

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Wyborowa wrote:I hope the Bills gave u a good show, 23-0 against Mike Shanahan and the Redskins'! :D
good show?? maybe to the people who wasted their money on overpriced tickets to see that game but i never saw it... always nice to see rivals get boinked though!!

sexy rexy done now or what? again.... :lol:

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 pm

idk what to tell u. gmen just keep winning.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

sadly....yes. Brady played bad, not your typical Brady-esque game but Giants D has been big this year.

Pat's D on the other hand is atrocious. I really hope Eagles spank them this season! I can't stand that team ever since they cheated the Eagles for a SB.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 pm

season over, Vick 130 pass yards vs Cardinals. :lol:

3-6 I think it's time to experiment with non starters... work on potential for next season get some rookies and camp bodies to play.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:43 am

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 am

Dallas Cowboys

:banana-dance: