MMA Thread

The place to discuss everything but soccer
andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Party Polak wrote:"Pudzianowski fought on the KSW XVII event, which was held on November 26, 2011. He faced James Thompson in a rematch. He won the fight via a blatantly rigged majority decision after being dominated for two rounds. This decision caused some controversy and two days later it was overturned to a No Contest by the promoter."
The fight was suppose to be a draw, and according to KSW if a draw occurs, they go to a 3rd round.

Pudzilla will never have what it takes to beat the best, but the guy will always put asses in seats. Pudzilla is a hot attraction in the Polish sporting world

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:32 am

Pudzian can't beat the top? He can't even beat the bottom.

Getting out of WSM was a retarded decision.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 am

nitram wrote:Pudzian can't beat the top? He can't even beat the bottom.

It was retarded but I reckon financially it wasn't.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 am

andyzOr wrote:

Lets see how quickly people grow tired of watching him get hiss ass kicked.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 am

nitram wrote:
andyzOr wrote:

I will never get tired of him, well depends.... Plus he didn't get his ass kicked, he just "lost". I love Pudzian. He loses, fuck it he loses. But if he gets his ass kicked, than yea, I will lose interest. MMA isn't his natural sport. At least he is trying to make a crossover. And its not like he is making a crossover from Kickboxing to boxing... hes making a crossover from Strongman to MMA....Its like a weightlifting champ making a appearance in Judo or something...Much more difficult.

I admire his motivation and heart, but he just doesn't have what it takes. Mainly, his stamina is poor. And power is soft too. All he has is some speed and tons of strength.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:15 am

andyzOr wrote:
nitram wrote:
andyzOr wrote:

I will never get tired of him, well depends.... Plus he didn't get his ass kicked, he just "lost". I love Pudzian. He loses, fuck it he loses. But if he gets his ass kicked, than yea, I will lose interest. MMA isn't his natural sport. At least he is trying to make a crossover. And its not like he is making a crossover from Kickboxing to boxing... hes making a crossover from Strongman to MMA....Its like a weightlifting champ making a appearance in Judo or something...Much more difficult.

I admire his motivation and heart, but he just doesn't have what it takes. Mainly, his stamina is poor. And power is soft too. All he has is some speed and tons of strength.
Theres absolutely no heart in what hes doing and all his motivation comes from the paycheck.

Some people are fighters. Many Polish people are fighters. Pudzian isn't one of them, hes a bitch.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:25 pm

anyone watch Bisping vs jim miller yesterday. most lopsided fight ive ver seen in any combat sport. miller must have gotten hit with 150 punches to the head. and at one point he put his hands down, smiled and let Bisping hit him 4 times and then smiled afterward.

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Chael Sonnen:

:lol:

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 am

future comedian/talk show host... :lol: quality post.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 am

Anyone watching UFC 141 tonight?

Lesnar vs. Overeem is the ME. Im gonna have to go with the Reem by KO, possibly the first.

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:02 am

andyzOr wrote:Anyone watching UFC 141 tonight?

Lesnar vs. Overeem is the ME. Im gonna have to go with the Reem by KO, possibly the first.
Your prediction was right! Brock retired after the fight and now he can go back to his farm in Canada and focus on hunting. I wasn't really surprised with any of the results on the main card except for Fitch getting KO'd in 12 seconds.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Party Polak wrote:

Your prediction was right! Brock retired after the fight and now he can go back to his farm in Canada and focus on hunting. I wasn't really surprised with any of the results on the main card except for Fitch getting KO'd in 12 seconds.
That fight ended real quick...brutal KO too...Diaz vs. Cowboy was another good fight. And Brock retired at the right time. He can't stay at the top level anymore...his sicknesses, his poor stamina, he's just simply to inexperienced and also beefy. Plus im sure he made tons of cash from not only the UFC but from his stints in the WWE...

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Lesnar was always commercialized as a fighter. I'm not a huge MMA fan, but I know the basics and fundamentals. The times i've heard shit like "The baddest man on the planet" or "The biggest upset in UFC history.." I knew it was a bluff. The guy was being commercialized cause he was a sell for the public. He had the attitude that the fans loved, or they loved to hate. He was a huge sell for Dana and the UFC as a whole. He's pretty much a American version of Mario Pudzilla. Same amount of fame, big, beefy, poor stamina, lots of strength, came from crossover sports, but pretty much became a star cause of his celebrity status from WWE and NCAA, as Mario did with WSM and other major strongman competitions. Lesnar is obviously a better fighter cause he has a strong wrestling (real wrestling) background, where Zilla would only have strength on his side...Zilla had to basically start from scratch.

I knew Lesnar wouldn't last, but I thought he would of done better in his career tho....The guy is simply too beefy....You can prolly blame Vince McMahon for this...

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Party Polak wrote:

It was no prediction. It was an absolute.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:51 am

I put $35 on Overeem. Brock is not a fighter. Never has been.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:21 am

Brock's never been the same ever since he got sick...

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:27 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:Brock's never been the same ever since he got sick...
What do you mean? Hes been shit before and hes shit now. I don't see a change...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm

nitram wrote:
polskazfynezt69 wrote:Brock's never been the same ever since he got sick...
What do you mean? Hes been shit before and hes shit now. I don't see a change...
yea hes always been shit. before his sickness he just didnt fight anyone good enough to prove it.

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Anthony Johnson weighed in 12 pounds over 185. That's ridiculous! He use to fight at 170 and had trouble making weight so he moved up and still can't make weight.

:obscene-buttred:

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 am

Brock's always been shit but he seemed to be more explosive before sickness.