FIFA 12

Discuss here.
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

FIFA 12

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Anybody getting it? Comes out September 27. I pre--ordered on Amazon, and got free release date delivery, $20 credit towards my amazon account, and a free Fathead of my favorite MLS team, not a bad deal! But it looks like (as usual) FIFA 12 is not much of an improvement opposed to 11.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm

I couldn't buy FIFA for two years whilst in Venezuela and the last edition I got was FIFA09, so I will probably get this even if it is just a slight change from FIFA11.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Re: FIFA 12

Post by karmakop » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:Anybody getting it? Comes out September 27. I pre--ordered on Amazon, and got free release date delivery, $20 credit towards my amazon account, and a free Fathead of my favorite MLS team, not a bad deal! But it looks like (as usual) FIFA 12 is not much of an improvement opposed to 11.
also already preordered on amazon. last week :lol: :lol:

and the game looks similar but there are supposedly major improvements to defense, dribbling and heading. previews said that the transformation of this game is like fifa 10 was from fifa 09. which was huge.

play me online if u want to get raped.

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

karmakop wrote:
SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:Anybody getting it? Comes out September 27. I pre--ordered on Amazon, and got free release date delivery, $20 credit towards my amazon account, and a free Fathead of my favorite MLS team, not a bad deal! But it looks like (as usual) FIFA 12 is not much of an improvement opposed to 11.

and the game looks similar but there are supposedly major improvements to defense, dribbling and heading. previews said that the transformation of this game is like fifa 10 was from fifa 09. which was huge.

I preordered 3 weeks ago!
Xbox or PS3?
Also some bad news....
http://gry.interia.pl/informacje/news/f ... sy,1692461

FIFA lost the license to the Ekstraklasa but technically there will be a Polish league with all the correct players. The thing is though that the names won't be real and there won' be official jerseys or stuff. God the Polish FA is fucked up...

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:03 am

SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:
karmakop wrote:

Xbox or PS3?
Also some bad news....

FIFA lost the license to the Ekstraklasa but technically there will be a Polish league with all the correct players. The thing is though that the names won't be real and there won' be official jerseys or stuff. God the Polish FA is fucked up...

xbox although i was thinking maybe ps3 so i could compete in the interactive world cup.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 am

SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:
karmakop wrote:

Xbox or PS3?
Also some bad news....

What the god damned fuck! they would manage to do that.

and yea, I'm gettin this game - although I have my reservations over whether they'll fix alot of the problems, they are adding a "search for manual match" option in h2h play, so that's really enough for me

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 pm

PES 2012 i wszystko jasne
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskadan
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polskadan » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Meh I think I will stick with my fifa 10 and wait either for EA UEFA 2012 or 2013 when licensing for the EK will not be so jacked up.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Slaskwroclaw you just ruined my day, 90% of the time i play fifa its using ek teams. EA fucked up hard

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:16 pm

polskadan wrote:Meh I think I will stick with my fifa 10 and wait either for EA UEFA 2012 or 2013 when licensing for the EK will not be so jacked up.
Yup I'm in the same boat as you, I will stick to Fifa 10 on my PS3 as well :)
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

polishbobo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polishbobo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 am

PolishPrancer wrote:PES 2012 i wszystko jasne
Used to love Pro Evo, but somewhere down the line it got shittier and FIFA got a lot better.
Polska appreciates

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:17 am

Piast_PL wrote:
polskadan wrote:Meh I think I will stick with my fifa 10 and wait either for EA UEFA 2012 or 2013 when licensing for the EK will not be so jacked up.
Yup I'm in the same boat as you, I will stick to Fifa 10 on my PS3 as well :)
Same here without EK license I think I will wait for UEFA 2012. Its going to be the same thing as FIFA 2012 anyway.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 am

the demo is now available on xbox live and psn

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 am

holy shit this game is awesome. and complete change defensively from any fifa. in the demo the grass looks so much better now and the shadows of the stadium are awesome. grass is actual a realistic color not some bright green plastic looking crap. i think its the etihad or whatever man citys stadium is called

and alan smith commentating

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 am

so borussia is in the demo. piszczek is a 76 and kuba/lewandowski are both 77. last year each of them were low 70s. i think kuba and lewandoski were 72. so i realize its dumb that they made kuba better even tho he didnt have a good season but i think his rating last year was fucked up and way too low. piszczek should be higher this year tho.

gotze is an 83 kagawa 81. szczesny is a 78... he got fucked. and stupid fabregas is an 89. idk why they overrate him every year. hes good but 89 is messi and ronaldo level. gervinho is and 84????

nvm they made messi a 95. i guess they changed the ratings this year so they can further separate the greats from the goods. last year the highest ratings were 90. so this is good. for instance messi was 90 and xavi was an 88. this year messi 95 and xavi 92.

teams in the demo are barca, bvb, man city, marseille, arsenal and milan. if anyone wants to know the rating of a player on any of those teams then ask.

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:24 pm

NHL 12 is fucking awesome :-D

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Wyborowa wrote:NHL 12 is fucking awesome :-D
so go make a thread for it.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:08 pm

karmakop wrote:so borussia is in the demo. piszczek is a 76 and kuba/lewandowski are both 77. last year each of them were low 70s. i think kuba and lewandoski were 72. so i realize its dumb that they made kuba better even tho he didnt have a good season but i think his rating last year was fucked up and way too low. piszczek should be higher this year tho.

gotze is an 83 kagawa 81. szczesny is a 78... he got fucked. and stupid fabregas is an 89. idk why they overrate him every year. hes good but 89 is messi and ronaldo level. gervinho is and 84????

nvm they made messi a 95. i guess they changed the ratings this year so they can further separate the greats from the goods. last year the highest ratings were 90. so this is good. for instance messi was 90 and xavi was an 88. this year messi 95 and xavi 92.

teams in the demo are barca, bvb, man city, marseille, arsenal and milan. if anyone wants to know the rating of a player on any of those teams then ask.
Piszczek's rating is still too low. Schmelzer is a 77, and piszczek's season was waaaay better than schmelzers; bar none. i think kuba's rating was too low last year, and aside from that open net miss, he wasn't that bad. granted he didn't have a great season, but the 77 he's at now is alright. Depends on how they adjusted player growth for Career Mode. Also, 3 star skill moves for him is a little wonky. he should be 4, he's grabbed a few great dekes in a few of the his last NT games in tight situations. but that's particulars. I also think, the 76 they gave piszczek would be marginally alright if they upped his acc/sprint speed and crossing to better representative levels of his skill

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm

IGN gave Fifa 12 a 9.5. highest rating a game has got ina while from them. and dload the demo. game is completely different from anything any of us have ever played.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 pm

i have the demo, waiting for the full release and already working on my UT, scrounging all the polaks i can :P