Akcja Zagraniczna

Talk about the Polish national team
andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:42 am

FearTheMullet wrote:the french team isnt going to overlook a multi million dollar investment from arsenal :P not forever, anyways.
Its possible. Who knows, maybe hes a real good defender but doesnt fit well in the French system / style of play? We are just gonna have to wait and see. But if this DOES happen and the French NT never call him up, he has no right to come back and use Poland as a second option. That defeats the whole purpose of the point of this game. Least the way i see it.

Same thing for Bennish or Bonesh or w/e......

No to Poland now means no to Poland forever. Hes a German glory hunter, so he would prolly use Poland as a second option.

robblacha

Post by robblacha » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm

It was obvious that he prefers France. Just like it's obvious that Boenisch prefers Germany. There was recently an interview where he made it clear that he hopes to play alongside his former U21 colleagues like Ozil soon. He's waiting for Germany and will only play for Poland if Germany doesn't call him up until 2012. :roll:

Forget these players.

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 pm

robblacha wrote:It was obvious that he prefers France. Just like it's obvious that Boenisch prefers Germany. There was recently an interview where he made it clear that he hopes to play alongside his former U21 colleagues like Ozil soon. He's waiting for Germany and will only play for Poland if Germany doesn't call him up until 2012. :roll:

Forget these players.
Yes, let's not let these ego-maniacs play with the PZPN.... but then again if the PZPN had some respectability maybe we wouldn't be complaining about all these players deciding on which country to play for... we'd probably have most if not all of these 'dual-citizens' playing for us.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:18 am

listen everybody hates egomaniacs, and glory hunters. and ill burn at the steak for this. i'll take glory hunters, and egomaniacs if it means im not pulling hairs every fucking time i see zewlakow(him being the only exception, because at one point he played well but hes way past his prime, and instead of adding solidity with his experience he just adds his poor unreliable , and degrading touch), dudka, sadlok, or krzynowek near a ball. we have no good centre halves, or full backs. we got what... the two guys in Serie A coming up... and nothing. i would gladly take Luarent, and fuck it, even boenisch. beccause guess what, international teams are filled with "second fiddles" that didnt get to play for their team of choice. and once they're capped, they'll play as hard as anyone else, cause it all reflects on them. so whether we're second choice, or first choice for these guys, we shouldn't pass up on quality. its no different then us succesfully begging for an obraniak to join our NT, than it would be for us to take a rejected by germany silesian. or a rejected by france expatriot, or son of an expatriot. it is completely the same thing. at any rate we're getting foreign nurtured talents thats, simply put, better than our own.

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:00 pm

FearTheMullet wrote:listen everybody hates egomaniacs, and glory hunters. and ill burn at the steak for this. i'll take glory hunters, and egomaniacs if it means im not pulling hairs every fucking time i see zewlakow(him being the only exception, because at one point he played well but hes way past his prime, and instead of adding solidity with his experience he just adds his poor unreliable , and degrading touch), dudka, sadlok, or krzynowek near a ball. we have no good centre halves, or full backs. we got what... the two guys in Serie A coming up... and nothing. i would gladly take Luarent, and fuck it, even boenisch. beccause guess what, international teams are filled with "second fiddles" that didnt get to play for their team of choice. and once they're capped, they'll play as hard as anyone else, cause it all reflects on them. so whether we're second choice, or first choice for these guys, we shouldn't pass up on quality. its no different then us succesfully begging for an obraniak to join our NT, than it would be for us to take a rejected by germany silesian. or a rejected by france expatriot, or son of an expatriot. it is completely the same thing. at any rate we're getting foreign nurtured talents thats, simply put, better than our own.
Yah, you are right but hopefully if and once we do get them to play for us, they play their heart out and not slack...

how good would our nt team be now if we had the podolski, trochowski, koscielny and all those duo-countrymen play for us... we'd be a fucking cup contender to some extent.

Mike Litoris

Post by Mike Litoris » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 am

Koscielny is a cunt who only wanted to get noticed with the French football federation (Le Cocks). I don’t think even he would have predicted how fast things changed for him since he expressed interest. It also didn’t help that the French team imploded and is looking for new players, I don’t think anyone could have predicted that.

I guess this will keep happening to us until we sort our own youth development. But at least now we shouldn’t be so quick to get excited. I will believe it when I see them on the pitch on our colours.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 am

Mike Litoris wrote:Koscielny is a cunt who only wanted to get noticed with the French football federation (Le Cocks). I don’t think even he would have predicted how fast things changed for him since he expressed interest. It also didn’t help that the French team imploded and is looking for new players, I don’t think anyone could have predicted that.

I guess this will keep happening to us until we sort our own youth development. But at least now we shouldn’t be so quick to get excited. I will believe it when I see them on the pitch on our colours.
I agree, we should not be quick to get excited by prospects, but the PZPN should be quick about capping them.

kasias

Post by kasias » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Capping doesn't have much meaning given they could still choose to play for another country. We have only friendlies until Euro 2012.

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm

kasias wrote:Capping doesn't have much meaning given they could still choose to play for another country. We have only friendlies until Euro 2012.
but that rule is only for u21 players right?
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

kasias

Post by kasias » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm

The rules were changed a couple years ago. All players can freely switch countries until they've made an appearance for the full national team in a match for points. So until 2012, there is no way Smuda can permanently tie a player to Poland.

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:19 pm

kasias wrote:The rules were changed a couple years ago. All players can freely switch countries until they've made an appearance for the full national team in a match for points. So until 2012, there is no way Smuda can permanently tie a player to Poland.
how bad would it look for players like Koscielny and Boenisch if they chose to play for Poland and then right before Euro 2012 got the call for their 'adopted' countries.

I don't think the player himself would want the drama/hate that comes with that and their could be tampering charges?

anyways, I say fuck them... if they were TRUE Polaks, they would have chosen the WHITE AND RED AT FIRST CALL!

Fucking idiots will be strapped to the seat without getting quality minutes, and if they were with Poland they could play the full 90 and increase their overall play instead of rotting like apples and bananas in a bowl behind the zubrowka.

kasias

Post by kasias » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:57 pm

I agree, at most, they'll warm the bench for those countries. Boenish probably won't even manage that. :lol: Although he acts like he has a choice between two countries, everyone knows that even if he "chooses" Germany, Germany will never choose him. His "dilemma" is just laughable and Smuda is embarrassing himself by leaving the door open for this buffoon.

I hope Smuda forgets both of them.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Boenisch yea, he'll ridenzee das pinen for the Krauts, but Koscielny won't. He's signed on with Arsenal - and likely will benefit from training and playing at a top club. we can always hope he flops, goes on loan spells for championship sides, eventually gets sold to a greek team and ends up reluctently playing for us, though.

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:52 pm

FearTheMullet wrote:Boenisch yea, he'll ridenzee das pinen for the Krauts, but Koscielny won't. He's signed on with Arsenal - and likely will benefit from training and playing at a top club. we can always hope he flops, goes on loan spells for championship sides, eventually gets sold to a greek team and ends up reluctently playing for us, though.
lol!

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 am

Paramount wrote:
FearTheMullet wrote:Boenisch yea, he'll ridenzee das pinen for the Krauts, but Koscielny won't. He's signed on with Arsenal - and likely will benefit from training and playing at a top club. we can always hope he flops, goes on loan spells for championship sides, eventually gets sold to a greek team and ends up reluctently playing for us, though.
lol!
Cisse went to Pana, and he's not exactly in Blanc's plans, now is he? ;)

robblacha

Post by robblacha » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 pm

kasias wrote:I agree, at most, they'll warm the bench for those countries. Boenish probably won't even manage that. :lol: Although he acts like he has a choice between two countries, everyone knows that even if he "chooses" Germany, Germany will never choose him. His "dilemma" is just laughable and Smuda is embarrassing himself by leaving the door open for this buffoon.

I hope Smuda forgets both of them.
Must be painful for Boenisch.

Oh well. :lol:

robblacha

Post by robblacha » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 pm

robblacha wrote:We have to convince Sonny Kittel to play for Poland! NOW. I've read so many things about him in the last weeks and they all say he will be the next Ozil. Everybody who has seen him playing says he's Germany's greatest talent. He is the son of Polish parents and he only plays for the German U17 team. I hope we can still get him, maybe Smuda should give him a chance. But I bet it will be too late soon when he gets his first appearances in the Bundesliga. He has already signed a pro contract and trains with Frankfurt's pro team. Their coach is known for giving young players a chance and he said that Kittel has a good chance to play in this season already.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/sonny-ki ... 78950.html
Bundesliga debut yesterday at the age of 17!

polishbobo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polishbobo » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:16 am

Smuda: "Mogę zdradzić, że dostałem już trzy telefony od zawodników z Niemiec, którzy jego śladem chcą grać dla reprezentacji Polski."

Three more German-based players gave him a ring.

Here Smuda criticizes Boenisch's defense: "Poszedl na ryby."

http://www.sport.pl/sport/10,67450,8294 ... jnych.html
Polska appreciates

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 pm

So who do you think these expat polo-germans are? Think they're actually playing in the Bundesliga? I kind of want to go look at team rosters and see who the would be polaks are.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Found this on some old site, List of german football players with dual nationality. Its from 2007 i think so deff outdated

Poland
Adam Bodzek, Christoph Dabrowski, Paul Freier, Miroslav Klose, Lukas Podolski, Eugen Polanski, Lukas Sinkiewicz, Horst Szymaniak, Piotr Trochowski, Ernest Wilimowski, Dariusz Wosz

Obvi exclude Klose, Podolski, Trochowski since they play on the German NT.

Couldnt really find an up to date version :/
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE