Can Polska just fly back home and quit

Talk about the Polish national team
Artur

Can Polska just fly back home and quit

Post by Artur » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:59 pm

this is a joke why do we even bother more than half our players dont even know what soccer is and that's why they will never play for a top team in italy england or spain who the fuck would want these guys, i mean if people were watching this game zurawski ebi sobo, kosa bak szymek they were all a joke nothing will change my mind we are done now like we were in 2002 i just hope we dont get emberassed by the germans and only lose by 1 or 2 goals

Ubu Roi

Post by Ubu Roi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:08 pm

Do we need more of these sulking, dramatic comments? You needed a new thread to tell us this? I'm tired of all the defeatists (though I'm not a very optimistic supporter either). But seriously, shut up about it already. We lost to Ecuador. You're sad/frustrated. We get it.

Usually the people who are most confident in the beginning whine the most when they lose. It looks stupid.

Artur

Post by Artur » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:15 pm

suck my dick i cant watch soccer anymore our NT is a disgrace and a joke pick a new sport to play like cricket or something we might do better soccer is not for us

Ubu Roi

Post by Ubu Roi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:30 pm

Way to be pathetic and tell everyone about it, Artur.

Artur

Post by Artur » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:32 pm

man fuck man my head is spinning still i cant believe this shit happened i really hope that this is just a dream

mozza

Post by mozza » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:38 pm

all it takes is a good coach!!! maybe some 1 tat isnt polish.....
BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-

3aqel
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by 3aqel » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:51 pm

we can have a good coach, but our NT isn't playing worth shite from what I heard. We shouldn't quit, because if we have this mentality, we can just lose to Costa Rica and not try to qualify again. Have some optomism ffs! MAYBE we might have an honour match against Germany, but a first round exit this year in such a gimme group will be VERY embarassing.

Polish Prince
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada - Janow Lubelski, Lublin, Polska

Post by Polish Prince » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:42 pm

well first of all im sick of ur fuckin bs artur, the national team is better the most in the world, and u probably have never palyeed soccer in ur life and porb wouldbn't know how to play better urself so stop with this negative bullshit, cuz i for one am sick of it and anyienb who still doesn't believe that poland has a chnace is not a true polish fan

GPriest

Post by GPriest » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:42 pm

mozza wrote:all it takes is a good coach!!! maybe some 1 tat isnt polish.....
It takes more then only 3 shots on target, and a defence not picking their asses.

redz

Post by redz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:55 pm

defense was gay aswell, especially Jop, he tryed to get all the headers and he didnt get shit!

3aqel
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by 3aqel » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:46 pm

^^^ the second goal was all the defence's fault. I think you might have been able to fit the Titanic through that hole. Did everyone automatically stop because they planned on arguing the offside rather then try to fix it?

GPriest

Post by GPriest » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:49 pm

Zloty_Polak wrote:^^^ the second goal was all the defence's fault. I think you might have been able to fit the Titanic through that hole. Did everyone automatically stop because they planned on arguing the offside rather then try to fix it?
lol good analagy!!

Benek
First Team
First Team

Re: Can Polska just fly back home and quit

Post by Benek » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:28 pm

Artur wrote:this is a joke why do we even bother more than half our players dont even know what soccer is and that's why they will never play for a top team in italy england or spain who the fuck would want these guys, i mean if people were watching this game zurawski ebi sobo, kosa bak szymek they were all a joke nothing will change my mind we are done now like we were in 2002 i just hope we dont get emberassed by the germans and only lose by 1 or 2 goals
Ebi was a joke??? yea :roll:

Bart

Post by Bart » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:48 pm

Szymek played? :roll:
Jeszcze przyjdzie chwila kiedy szczeli gola Mila.

RJ22
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Can Polska just fly back home and quit

Post by RJ22 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:25 am

wlkp wrote:
Artur wrote:this is a joke why do we even bother more than half our players dont even know what soccer is and that's why they will never play for a top team in italy england or spain who the fuck would want these guys, i mean if people were watching this game zurawski ebi sobo, kosa bak szymek they were all a joke nothing will change my mind we are done now like we were in 2002 i just hope we dont get emberassed by the germans and only lose by 1 or 2 goals
Ebi was a joke??? yea :roll:
he really was.... what did smolarek do besides fail at everything?

bagel400
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by bagel400 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:14 am

I think Ebi huslted a lot but he got taken down a bunch of times. Drew some free kicks which would have been good if we could take a free kick. But szymek stunk up the field. I don't know if we should chance putting him on the field again against zee germans. I think we can pull one out against them it just has to be an amazing game and everything has to go our way. It will be an amazing atmosphere at the stadium for sure. I for one am gonna cheer on POLSKA until the end. You never know, our boys might surprise us.

Artur

Post by Artur » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:25 pm

EBI just kept diving on the ground thats IT!!!!!

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:29 pm

Go do us all a favor and end your misery by shooting yourself.
Nie chce mi się z tobą gadać.
You do not make sense you idiot. Please stop posting, or I'll kill you.

.Ice
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brampton, Ontario Fav Teams: Wisla Krakow / Legia Warszawa / Celtic FC / Manchester United / Poland

Post by .Ice » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:29 pm

How much more proof do you guys need to get it through your head that in football, especially in the WC, the unpredicable happens.

Heh, will Iran beating Argentina finally convince you guys?
www.polishsoca.mihopa.net <-- Official Polish SOCA website
http://hentix.mihopa.net/

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:29 pm

mozza wrote:all it takes is a good coach!!! maybe some 1 tat isnt polish.....

they deserve a bicycle
"If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day."