Party Polaks House For The WC Games ( GTA )

Talk about the Polish national team
Artur

Post by Artur » Sat May 20, 2006 3:31 pm

i would go to party's house but i dont even know anyone so i might as well go to a bar and watch the game or even watch it at home unless we can get a meeting first and go down to t.o. flaggin and shit the polish crew taking over toronto hahaha that would be jokes

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat May 20, 2006 9:03 pm

karny9 wrote:are any of you going to a bar in mississauga to watch the game...around the Fregata area?
Yea, it's called The Party Pub

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat May 20, 2006 9:05 pm

Artur wrote:i would go to party's house but i dont even know anyone so i might as well go to a bar and watch the game or even watch it at home unless we can get a meeting first and go down to t.o. flaggin and shit the polish crew taking over toronto hahaha that would be jokes
just come, we all know each other...kinda

RJ22
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by RJ22 » Sat May 20, 2006 9:08 pm

wlkp would you want me to go....... it would be cool to see each other in person... :mrgreen:

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat May 20, 2006 9:11 pm

RJ22 wrote:wlkp would you want me to go....... it would be cool to see each other in person... :mrgreen:
yea why not? take the jet blue to rochester, i'll pick you up and we can head out to Canada

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Wed May 24, 2006 12:06 am

Hey. As of right now, I'll say I'm in as well. Could you PM me the address?

Thanks!
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

tommy boy
First Team
First Team

Post by tommy boy » Wed May 24, 2006 2:30 am

I wish I could tank a few beers with you Gentlemen. But I already had something planned with about 15 people from my old H.S. class........I'm having about 3 black guys over, 5 Mexicans, 1 German, a few white Americans, a couple more Poles, Korean, Indian, and Phillipino.........the WC can do so much for world peace. :lol: 8)

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Wed May 24, 2006 10:49 am

*Chris* wrote:Hey. As of right now, I'll say I'm in as well. Could you PM me the address?

Thanks!
from Ottawa...now that's hardcore!!!

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Wed May 24, 2006 6:09 pm

wlkp wrote:
*Chris* wrote:Hey. As of right now, I'll say I'm in as well. Could you PM me the address?

Thanks!
Well, I'll most likely drive to Hamilton and stay with my family. The a short drive to Burlington won't be bad.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Wed May 24, 2006 6:16 pm

*Chris* wrote:
wlkp wrote:

Thanks!
Well, I'll most likely drive to Hamilton and stay with my family. The a short drive to Burlington won't be bad.
it sounds better the other way :lol: :wink:

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Wed May 24, 2006 6:20 pm

This might have been posted but I'm too lazy to look for it so can anyone tell me what time the Germany - Cost Rica and Polska - Ecuador games are on Friday... Eastern Time that is.
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Wed May 24, 2006 10:06 pm

Czas Na EB wrote:This might have been posted but I'm too lazy to look for it so can anyone tell me what time the Germany - Cost Rica and Polska - Ecuador games are on Friday... Eastern Time that is.
http://soccer.sportsnet.tsn.ca/schedule_results/

POLSKAdoBOJU
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by POLSKAdoBOJU » Wed May 24, 2006 10:09 pm

It's love to go, but i can't. For those of you who go, WATCH OUT FOR PARTY POLAK'S SISTER, SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY!!! She will grab a beer bottle and start hitting you on the head.
"Żaden mada-faka nie podskoczy do Polaka."
- 52 Dębiec - "To my"

Polish Prince
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada - Janow Lubelski, Lublin, Polska

Post by Polish Prince » Sat May 27, 2006 7:46 am

raf i'll let u know when i get back from polska which is after the 31 of may

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Sat May 27, 2006 11:25 am

*Chris* wrote:
wlkp wrote:

Thanks!
Great great stuff Chris! I will Private message you the address in acouple days.

Polish Prince.. Ya let me know if your coming its gonna be a good time you can bring your buddies to.

I updated the List again!

rafal w2

Post by rafal w2 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:05 pm

Rafal W. here, I`m coming down with JDE for the Germany game, I mean the Germany Costa Rica game, so are we gonna have a gril, I`ll put in an order of Heinekens. Do Boju, don`t act innocent, Party`s sister is not crazy, you just can`t handle your alcohol, first tell them why she hit you over the head with a beer bottle and how I had to hold her off of you, I would have done the same thing, I`m surprised Party and his dad didn`t kick your ass, you told her to get on her knees and suck your dick, she said no and you called her a whore that likes black guys, you also said she had a fucked up nose, I don`t think it`s that you can`t go, but are scared to go, kind of like you running away from her boyfriend in the mud, if you do come great, but I know one thing, if you can`t handle your alcohol you are on your own, myself or JDE are not stepping in for your antics this time. See you guys there, me and JDE are thinking of going flagging downtown Toronto after the game, you guys all down?

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Tue May 30, 2006 1:20 am

Polaczek wrote:Rafal W. here, I`m coming down with JDE for the Germany game, I mean the Germany Costa Rica game, so are we gonna have a gril, I`ll put in an order of Heinekens. Do Boju, don`t act innocent, Party`s sister is not crazy, you just can`t handle your alcohol, first tell them why she hit you over the head with a beer bottle and how I had to hold her off of you, I would have done the same thing, I`m surprised Party and his dad didn`t kick your ass, you told her to get on her knees and suck your dick, she said no and you called her a whore that likes black guys, you also said she had a fucked up nose, I don`t think it`s that you can`t go, but are scared to go, kind of like you running away from her boyfriend in the mud, if you do come great, but I know one thing, if you can`t handle your alcohol you are on your own, myself or JDE are not stepping in for your antics this time. See you guys there, me and JDE are thinking of going flagging downtown Toronto after the game, you guys all down?
Actually the Grill is a good idea.. we can also have a BBQ cook up some kielbasa's.

rafal w2

Post by rafal w2 » Tue May 30, 2006 5:42 pm

Yeah, talked to Party today, and JDE, so far it is us three for the early game and a gril, do you want us to bring something, we will bring a 12 for sure for us to share, we don`t want to be free loaders, if everyone would bring a 6 it would be cool, everyone bring something else and we can drink all types of beer, like we`ll drink ours first and when we are done we will drink yours type of thing, but do you want us to bring stuff for the gril, I guess we should be there for 11 since the game starts at 12, I don`t want to be cooking a sausage and miss Costa Rica score the opener on Germany, lol. :wink:

rafal w2

Post by rafal w2 » Tue May 30, 2006 7:52 pm

So everyone going write down what 6 they are bringing so we don`t have too much of the same shit, count me and JDE in for 12 Keith`s, also, the guys going to the early game for the gril should write down what we are bringing to cook up, don`t want to be eating only sausages as there will be enough sausages around that day if you know what I mean, lol. A side note, if anyone in the north Mississauga or Brampton area needs a ride, we need a driver, I will drive you there, but as usually happens when me and JDE get together, we get shit faced, we need someone to drive my car downtown Toronto flagging and drive it back to our houses late night, only serious guys apply, it`s an all day and night party with us two crazy Polaks, we never know where we will end up, lol. :wink:

rafal w2

Post by rafal w2 » Tue May 30, 2006 8:05 pm

Error.