organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

Paul_27

Post by Paul_27 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:21 pm

I like it

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:03 pm

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

What in the hell is Kaluzny doing there? Why in the hell is he allowed to play for the NT? Why, Jesus, why? :oops:
Just when you think you have Janas figured out, he pulls this son of a bitch out his bag.

I guess Ebi Smolarek, who plays little but more than fucking Kaluzny isn't good enough to warrant a spot in this squad. After all, he only recently secured a move to Dortmund and not an elaborate and famous club like Rot Weiss Edden like Radek. :roll: God, I hate Kaluzny.

I guess the inclusion of Cabaj is a bit of a surprise, as he's IMO nowhere near as good as either Dudek or Boruc. Zajac failed three trials over the summer and that should be a testament to his international "class."

Outside of that, there are a some plus sides. Sobo's back, Zuraw has been solid for Hannover, Golinski is getting a look, and Jelen is getting another shot at the NT. Plus no Lewandinho, I can't hit the broad side of a barn Niedzielan, and my knee hurts so badly I can only play club football Olisadebe.

Again I ask, why Kaluzny? Radomski and Sobo can handle the DM just fine without that goon around. Fuck.
Zurawski: 6 World Cup games, 410 minutes, 0 goals. Oh oh oh, it's Magic.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:10 pm

Come on, Kaluzny is clearly our team MVP!!! :P

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:13 pm

legia_piotr wrote:Come on, Kaluzny is clearly our team MVP!!! :P
Well of course. How could I misjudge the man? He has to be right up there, with the likes of Kukielka, Sibik and Brzeczek. :P

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:03 pm

guess olisadebe didnt make janas's deadline so what now

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:41 pm

this is an experimental game for Janas, but i would conclude that he has experimented enough.... why mess around with something that is working, and as a matter of fact working pretty well?
instead of Kaluzny, Radomski or Lewandowski, just put Szymkowiak in there alongside Mila, and there you go.. problem solved
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Andrzej_#1_Wisla_Fan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Andrzej_#1_Wisla_Fan » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:29 pm

I would experiment with young talented players like; Golos, Bykowski, Smolarek and Golinski. These players are the future of the NT. As goes for now, leave all the players with the exception of Kaluzny and Hajto being dropped (these guy's need to retire).

husarz

Post by husarz » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:29 pm

Hajto's in? Fuck, I'm guessing we are really hard up if ol' stone legs is playing. Shit Oli's even faster with a bum knee. God bless the elderly!

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:48 pm

well there is no more lewandowski thats why kaluzny is there they both suck i rather have kaluzny then lewaandowski thank you Janas u have given up on that piece of shit

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:52 pm

metro13 wrote:well there is no more lewandowski thats why kaluzny is there they both suck i rather have kaluzny then lewaandowski thank you Janas u have given up on that piece of shit
Yes that is true. I would also want Kaluzny instead of Lewandowski and I am also happy that Kukielka isn't on the lineup either.

EuroFutbol

Post by EuroFutbol » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:44 pm

Rafal wrote:
metro13 wrote:well there is no more lewandowski thats why kaluzny is there they both suck i rather have kaluzny then lewaandowski thank you Janas u have given up on that piece of shit
Yes that is true. I would also want Kaluzny instead of Lewandowski and I am also happy that Kukielka isn't on the lineup either.
...what's up with all these Kaluzny haters. Smolarek hasn't even trained with BVB and u guys are jizzing ur pants already.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:49 pm

EuroFutbol wrote:
Rafal wrote:
...what's up with all these Kaluzny haters. Smolarek hasn't even trained with BVB and u guys are jizzing ur pants already.
I am not jizzing my pants as you so eloquently put it...

BUT I'd take a prospective talent (albeit one who has not played regularly this season, for some unknown reason) like Smolarek who was loaned from a team like Feyenoord to a team like Dortmund over a guy who lacks match practice, is over-the-hill and plays for the mighty Dynamo Yamahama (couldn't be bothered to look up the club name) in the frickin 2nd bundesliga. (disregarding that they play different positions)

Just shows you how fucked up Janas' selection process is. :roll: :roll:

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:07 pm

legia_piotr wrote:
EuroFutbol wrote:
Rafal wrote:

BUT I'd take a prospective talent (albeit one who has not played regularly this season, for some unknown reason) like Smolarek who was loaned from a team like Feyenoord to a team like Dortmund over a guy who lacks match practice, is over-the-hill and plays for the mighty Dynamo Yamahama (couldn't be bothered to look up the club name) in the frickin 2nd bundesliga. (disregarding that they play different positions)

Thank you, Piotr. At least someone else sees the fault in picking a guy so seriously over the hill. And like I said (and you just wrote) Smolarek is in line for a callup.

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:13 pm

PolskaGola16 wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:
EuroFutbol wrote:
Rafal wrote:

Thank you, Piotr. At least someone else sees the fault in picking a guy so seriously over the hill. And like I said (and you just wrote) Smolarek is in line for a callup.
Smolarek hasn't played for Feyenoord ALL season... He is rusty and being loaned out to a team does not warrant a call up!

Plus how the fuck do you know that Smolarek will play in Borussia Dortmund and not warm the bench just as Karwan, Kosowski did when they went to a German club??

PoLaK89

Post by PoLaK89 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:28 pm

i think bykowski should have got a call up. he been doing al right in pana....

EuroFutbol

Post by EuroFutbol » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:58 pm

legia_piotr wrote:
...guy who lacks match practice, is over-the-hill and plays for the mighty Dynamo Yamahama (couldn't be bothered to look up the club name) in the frickin 2nd bundesliga...
Smaler lacks match practice, is at the bottom of the hill, and ever since the injury may never return to his once form. Janas should wait to see if hegets playing time before doing this callup

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:03 am

EuroFutbol wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:
...guy who lacks match practice, is over-the-hill and plays for the mighty Dynamo Yamahama (couldn't be bothered to look up the club name) in the frickin 2nd bundesliga...
Smaler lacks match practice, is at the bottom of the hill, and ever since the injury may never return to his once form. Janas should wait to see if hegets playing time before doing this callup
Hahahaha, man, you are a fucking riot!
Janas waiting for someone to get into form before calling them up?
Just like he did with Kosowski, or Kaluzny, or Bak, or Dudek, or Rasiak? He doesn't call up players based on form; this we already know, so why you continue to elude to that fact is beyond me.

Listen, Smolarek deserves a chance to actually play for the NT. How can you say he is "at the bottom of the hill" when he's only 24 and showed enough at his club for Feyenoord to sign him to a contract extension till 2008? Granted, they loaned him to Dortmund, but they don't want to sell him. Had the club not hired Gullit as coach, he'd be a regular (like he was last year). His injury has not hindered his progress thus far; he played 21 games last season scoring 7 times. Call him up ASAP, and let him play. Don't bench him (like Janas did previously) but actually give the guy some minutes.

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:06 am

Czas Na EB wrote:
PolskaGola16 wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:
EuroFutbol wrote:
Rafal wrote:

Smolarek hasn't played for Feyenoord ALL season... He is rusty and being loaned out to a team does not warrant a call up!

Plus how the fuck do you know that Smolarek will play in Borussia Dortmund and not warm the bench just as Karwan, Kosowski did when they went to a German club??
Again, Kosowski/Kaluzny/Rasiak/Dudek/Bak were all bench warmers at different times last season. Did they get a callup? Yes. Is Smolarek talented enough to get a callup? Yes. Can he help us? I think he can.

He played in a few Dutch league games, as well as a couple of UEFA cup games and Dutch cup ties too. Kaluzny played what, 120 minutes in all competitions? Justifiable, that callup is. :roll:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:48 pm

I agree with everything polskagola16 said above.

If Janas is going to keep calling up guys who don't play for their clubs on a regular basis (as he's done in the past with Kosowski, Rasiak and now Kaluzny), he might as well call up players who might help us in the future.

That's the point we're trying to make.

Example: Smolarek. And the fact that he is (A) owned by Feyenoord and is on loan @ Dortmund (two "big" clubs by any standard) and (B) can play a few positions, particularly right mid... well that doesn't hurt either. Personally, I'd take Ebi over Zajac any day of the week.