Bielawa

Łukasz Piszczek

Post by Bielawa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:10 am

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Łukasz Piszczek

Post by Party Polak » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:40 am

Sad to see but it’s the right time to call it quits. No need to drag it out like Kuba.

Thank you Lukasz! :clap:

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:15 am

Goodbye sweet prince and may your amazing hair treat you kindly into your golden years :cry:

Bereszynski is ineligible, we are now entering the first stage of dark times and when Lewy calls it quit, the full spectrum of our prospects amounting to jack shit is gonna become quite transparent.
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

MG

Post by MG » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:38 pm

JDE what do you mean by ... Bereszynski is ineligible?

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Just having a bit of fun at the expense of the Legia – Celtic debacle :mrgreen:

I'm honestly just burnt out from the disappointment incurred on every level of Polish footy.

I joined ps.com back in like 1999 as a kid or whenever the fuck we first launched, and here I am an old ass man now to this millenial generation, and truly, outside of EURO 2016, a run by Lech and Legia in Europe, the fuck do we honestly have to hang our hats on outside of Lewandowski?

Korzym, Janczyk, Wolski, Bielik, Salamon, Kapustka........ on and on, our kids all essentially after the hype turn to trash for whatever reason.

PZPN is a circus, the EK somehow manages to become worst with each season and even myself along with all of you watch us give the Kazah team back a 2-0 lead, struggle to beat Armenia in Warszawa and get smoked by the Danes and somehow we got this misconstrued perception, fueled by all those laczy nas pilka videos, that we are contenders once the WC kicked off in Russia.

I'm just seriously getting tired of all this incompetence and misplaced hope for a brighter day. You probably caught me after a bad day at work, but it is what it is.
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am

JDE wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm

I'm honestly just burnt out from the disappointment incurred on every level of Polish footy.

I joined ps.com back in like 1999 as a kid or whenever the fuck we first launched, and here I am an old ass man now to this millenial generation, and truly, outside of EURO 2016, a run by Lech and Legia in Europe, the fuck do we honestly have to hang our hats on outside of Lewandowski?

Korzym, Janczyk, Wolski, Bielik, Salamon, Kapustka........ on and on, our kids all essentially after the hype turn to trash for whatever reason.

PZPN is a circus, the EK somehow manages to become worst with each season and even myself along with all of you watch us give the Kazah team back a 2-0 lead, struggle to beat Armenia in Warszawa and get smoked by the Danes and somehow we got this misconstrued perception, fueled by all those laczy nas pilka videos, that we are contenders once the WC kicked off in Russia.

I'm just seriously getting tired of all this incompetence and misplaced hope for a brighter day. You probably caught me after a bad day at work, but it is what it is.
I agree, our idiot fans overhype every player/tournament. It's one thing being optimistic but Jesus Christ sometimes it's just too much. I have no hope for the future of pzpn and will look onwards with pessism. If I am surprised by a few good results I will not complain though.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm

He left at the right time. He didnt want to be involved anymore in Polish soccer shitshow.

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:49 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm
He left at the right time. He didnt want to be involved anymore in Polish soccer shitshow.
:lol: :lol:

Orzel78

Post by Orzel78 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Interview with Piszczek,
Regarding WC performance starts at 8:00 minute
https://www.laczynaspilka.pl/reprezenta ... yjatkowego

MG

Post by MG » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:11 pm

JDE so after the Italy game it looks like Bereszynski will be more than an adequate substitute for Piszczek ... I'd be more worried about the other side of the field.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:19 am

JDE wrote:

II Liga is where it's at mate :D

Seriously though, I don't know if things are really as bad as you make them out to be. I mean sure, I was hugely disappointed at what we showed at the World Cup, but I was pretty happy to have been there at all. Maybe it's the having grown up in the 90's in me that's talking but I get the feeling like if anything our football has vastly improved since then. Not the league, that has gotten much worse if anything. But there are so many more kids playing abroad now, and actually playing and not sitting on the bench. I can't see us getting worse anytime soon. I mean I remember when a Polish player playing at a very average European team made headlines, like Juskowiak ay Olympiacos or wherever he was and Kosecki at Nantes. Now players from these type of clubs don't even get a look. We can afford not to call up the likes of Stepinski, Teodorczyk or Wilczek. Something that would have been unheard of in the past.

As for struggling to beat minnows in qualifying, just ask England.

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:58 am

NoReSpEcT wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:19 am
JDE wrote:

II Liga is where it's at mate :D

Seriously though, I don't know if things are really as bad as you make them out to be. I mean sure, I was hugely disappointed at what we showed at the World Cup, but I was pretty happy to have been there at all. Maybe it's the having grown up in the 90's in me that's talking but I get the feeling like if anything our football has vastly improved since then. Not the league, that has gotten much worse if anything. But there are so many more kids playing abroad now, and actually playing and not sitting on the bench. I can't see us getting worse anytime soon. I mean I remember when a Polish player playing at a very average European team made headlines, like Juskowiak ay Olympiacos or wherever he was and Kosecki at Nantes. Now players from these type of clubs don't even get a look. We can afford not to call up the likes of Stepinski, Teodorczyk or Wilczek. Something that would have been unheard of in the past.

As for struggling to beat minnows in qualifying, just ask England.
I think we are progressing but at a slow pace compared to other nations. We move 1 step forward but other nations players are moving 2-3 steps faster. We have guys abroad which are great but at the same time they are not good enough compared to the growth elsewhere.

E.K however I think is moving in a huge backwards direction. few years ago we were beating teams like sporting, celtic, drawing with real along with some decent europa runs with a good chunk of polish players on the teams being NT worthy. Now look at this year

Legia losing to a luxembourg side in europe
Gornik being spanked by trecin
Lech Poznan no glimmer of hope against genk

No reason Legia should be losing to a luxembourg side (to top it off legias starting 11 is mainly foreign....3 poles on the field 1 of them is a gk the other 2 are old and not good enough for the NT)
Gornik should be able to compete with a side like trecin but they got out classed
Lech back in the day could have given sides like genk a good run and a good chance at advancing this year they just looked like shit

The state of the EK is garbage and primitive compared to the last 5-6 seasons. No good prospects, no good teams to make an appeance in either CL or Europa league to be knockout stage contenders, Legia is playing mostly cheap foreign players, Wisla is a mess, and lech are lost. The NT wont get any better until the EK can atleast get back to the standards of having good prospects, and good teams with main core of polish players being able to compete in CL or Europa league group stages bare minimum year over year

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:58 am

No doubt Polish league is getting worse, I agree with that and I even said it in my previous post. There are a few reasons for it. One of them is that young players are moving abroad quicker than ever before. But that is not the only reason, there are many things wrong on so may levels it's almost not possible to focus on just one single reason.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:04 pm

EK has only like 1 owner who spends something decent.