Bielawa

Łukasz Piszczek

Post by Bielawa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:10 am

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Łukasz Piszczek

Post by Party Polak » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:40 am

Sad to see but it’s the right time to call it quits. No need to drag it out like Kuba.

Thank you Lukasz! :clap:

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:15 am

Goodbye sweet prince and may your amazing hair treat you kindly into your golden years :cry:

Bereszynski is ineligible, we are now entering the first stage of dark times and when Lewy calls it quit, the full spectrum of our prospects amounting to jack shit is gonna become quite transparent.
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

MG

Post by MG » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:38 pm

JDE what do you mean by ... Bereszynski is ineligible?

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Just having a bit of fun at the expense of the Legia – Celtic debacle :mrgreen:

I'm honestly just burnt out from the disappointment incurred on every level of Polish footy.

I joined ps.com back in like 1999 as a kid or whenever the fuck we first launched, and here I am an old ass man now to this millenial generation, and truly, outside of EURO 2016, a run by Lech and Legia in Europe, the fuck do we honestly have to hang our hats on outside of Lewandowski?

Korzym, Janczyk, Wolski, Bielik, Salamon, Kapustka........ on and on, our kids all essentially after the hype turn to trash for whatever reason.

PZPN is a circus, the EK somehow manages to become worst with each season and even myself along with all of you watch us give the Kazah team back a 2-0 lead, struggle to beat Armenia in Warszawa and get smoked by the Danes and somehow we got this misconstrued perception, fueled by all those laczy nas pilka videos, that we are contenders once the WC kicked off in Russia.

I'm just seriously getting tired of all this incompetence and misplaced hope for a brighter day. You probably caught me after a bad day at work, but it is what it is.
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am

JDE wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm
Just having a bit of fun at the expense of the Legia – Celtic debacle :mrgreen:

I'm honestly just burnt out from the disappointment incurred on every level of Polish footy.

I joined ps.com back in like 1999 as a kid or whenever the fuck we first launched, and here I am an old ass man now to this millenial generation, and truly, outside of EURO 2016, a run by Lech and Legia in Europe, the fuck do we honestly have to hang our hats on outside of Lewandowski?

Korzym, Janczyk, Wolski, Bielik, Salamon, Kapustka........ on and on, our kids all essentially after the hype turn to trash for whatever reason.

PZPN is a circus, the EK somehow manages to become worst with each season and even myself along with all of you watch us give the Kazah team back a 2-0 lead, struggle to beat Armenia in Warszawa and get smoked by the Danes and somehow we got this misconstrued perception, fueled by all those laczy nas pilka videos, that we are contenders once the WC kicked off in Russia.

I'm just seriously getting tired of all this incompetence and misplaced hope for a brighter day. You probably caught me after a bad day at work, but it is what it is.
I agree, our idiot fans overhype every player/tournament. It's one thing being optimistic but Jesus Christ sometimes it's just too much. I have no hope for the future of pzpn and will look onwards with pessism. If I am surprised by a few good results I will not complain though.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm

He left at the right time. He didnt want to be involved anymore in Polish soccer shitshow.

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:49 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm
He left at the right time. He didnt want to be involved anymore in Polish soccer shitshow.
:lol: :lol: