Talk about the Polish national team
legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Re: Polska @ World Cup 2018

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:27 pm

jam-role wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:17 pm
Piotr i guess you missed my posts prior to world cup qualifying when i said we would win a mediocre group..
Goralski bereszynski kownacki should be starting with senegal.
Pazdan grosicki linetty OUT.
agree to disagree.

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm

jam-role wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:17 pm
Piotr i guess you missed my posts prior to world cup qualifying when i said we would win a mediocre group..
Goralski bereszynski kownacki should be starting with senegal.
Pazdan grosicki linetty OUT.
Grosicki has been great lately and is our best winger. Who would you start over grosicki?

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 pm

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:34 am

Party Polak wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 pm
Where can I buy that neon green keeper kit?!

Chmielewski

Post by Chmielewski » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:14 am

Feels great to be back on these boards! I live in Houston and we were flooded by the tropical depression Harvey. Being as y'all follow our players more closely that I do, who is our best substitute for Glik? That worries me as he's out for WC. I'm totally pumped for this upcoming Tuesday!
- The future benevolent military dictator of Poland

Orzel78

Post by Orzel78 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Glik is in WC but most likely will play in game #3 maybe #2.
22yr old Bednarek looked decent in last two games so he might slide in for Glik

Orzel78

Post by Orzel78 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:19 am

Possible lineup vs Senegal

Wariant z Góralskim:

----------Szczęsny
Piszczek--Bednarek--Pazdan--Rybus
Błaszczykowski--Krychowiak--Góralski--Grosicki
--------------Zieliński
------------Lewandowski

Wariant z Milikiem:

----------Szczęsny
Piszczek-- Bednarek--Pazdan--Rybus
Błaszczykowski--Krychowiak--Zieliński--Grosicki
--------------- Milik
----------- Lewandowski

MG

Post by MG » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:37 am

Orzel78 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:19 am
Possible lineup vs Senegal

Wariant z Góralskim:

----------Szczęsny
Piszczek--Bednarek--Pazdan--Rybus
Błaszczykowski--Krychowiak--Góralski--Grosicki
--------------Zieliński
------------Lewandowski

Wariant z Milikiem:

----------Szczęsny
Piszczek-- Bednarek--Pazdan--Rybus
Błaszczykowski--Krychowiak--Zieliński--Grosicki
--------------- Milik
----------- Lewandowski
I go with Milik in the starting lineup; if he shits the bed during the 1st half you can always switch him at the half for Goralski or Linetty (if you want to go more defensive) or Kownacki (if you want to go more offensive).

tpolish

Post by tpolish » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:46 pm

I've counted 7 Penalty kicks so far this tournement, which seems like a lot. Hopefully our defense is seeing that and doesn't get called for a dumb foul and hopefully Lewandowski/Milik are seeing this and attack defenses. I think the refs are trying to keep the game open to promote more goal scoring, plus the VR review now in play.

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Well Piotr, i hate to say i told you so.

As soon as i saw the team the idiot trener put out i knew it was game over.

TBH im that shocked i wouldn't know where to start with that disp;ay, i actually feel more sorry for the thousands who paid a lot of money, OK, some for the experience, but others taken in by the ridiculous FIFA ranking.
We are an average (at best) european team, as i posted prior to the world cup, i had very little expectation, today proved my worst fears... we are simply nowhere near good enough really.
Ironically, one of the players who i generally cannot bear to be on the NT , Pazdan, was one of the few players who could be described as acceptable today, possibly Lewy, who tried to get more involved in the 2nd half,although th service was diabolical, and at a stretch Grosicki, who again did his best, without really causing much stir.
The res, and i mean all of them looked like they were running through treacle, i mean like, it was literally like they couldn't run!!
And the passing, i have never in my life watched a NT anywhere give the ball away, like time after time after time, i was literally shaking my head,they looked horrendous.

Im sorry, i was absolutely correct to call for milik to be dropped, he is clearly way out of form, and he has had some dreadful luck with injuries so i do not want to be too harsh on him but he looked so out of form it was really sad to see, the blame like firmly with Nawalka, he made absolutely the WRONG decision to play Arek, the first of his mistakes i might add.
ANOTHER mistake, Rybus is NOT a defender, is some one telling me that the head coach of the NT cannot see this
Why did he not chose Fabianski, he has been playing well and playing for his club, WTF did Wojtek do to get in the team, utter nonsense.
GORALKSI should have started in the team , Kuba is dome for me, he offered zip.
The hard truth is we are an avergae side being managed by an inept coach, im sorry to say that, but im afraid it is the truth.
PS there is zero chance the team beats Columbia,unless the team is massively different, Glik Goralski, Kownaki all have to come in, , possibly Bereszcnskias well.
And hope.

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:32 pm

double

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Bravo Polska you made us all look like c*nts.

I feel fucking humiliated but I knew we were fucked when I saw the team sheet. Let's leave out a form premiership player. Let's play Milik who I'm sorry to say needs far more game time.

I'm scared to watch the colombia game, we were fucking atrocious..

Need to make some changes for next game then we will see what we are made of.

BRAVO JAM ROLE !!!!

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:16 pm

It was a drab performance but the two fluke goals sure didn't help. Did Szczęsny even have to make a single save all match? At this point, it's going to be tough because I have a feeling a draw is the best possible outcome against Colombia...with a loss maybe even more likely!
Party Polak wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 pm
What kind of strange colors are those for Colombia? I would have liked to see us wear red for one of the games!

Swosz

Post by Swosz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Tough loss today but its not the end of the world yet. Even if we lose to Colombia there is still hope in making it out of the group depending on other results. Senegal would have to win out and we could make it out on goal difference by smashing Japan.

If we lose to Colombia scenario:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:22 pm

That would be shocking

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Poland isnt an attacking team except vs minnows like Lithuania. They should've let Senegal come to them and then counter even though Senegal was not a strong opponent. Its one of the reasons why the players were shocked and frustrated on the field. They didnt know how to be an attacking team vs teams like Senegal and games under pressure like this. Its not Polands style and what was asked of them they looked clueless and scared.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:35 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:45 pm
Poland isnt an attacking team except vs minnows like Lithuania. They should've let Senegal come to them and then counter even though Senegal was not a strong opponent. Its one of the reasons why the players were shocked and frustrated on the field. They didnt know how to be an attacking team vs teams like Senegal and games under pressure like this. Its not Polands style and what was asked of them they looked clueless and scared.
Shouldn't a coach be ready for shit like that? :lol: :| :)

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:33 am

Deyna199 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:35 pm
polskaforever wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:45 pm
Shouldn't a coach be ready for shit like that? :lol: :| :)
Adam Nawałka zaskoczył wszystkich ofensywnym ustawieniem. Nie tylko kibiców w Polsce, nie tylko Senegalczyków, ale chyba też i naszych piłkarzy, bo wyglądali tak, jakby nie byli przygotowani do realizacji takiej taktyki
Więcej: http://www.sport.pl/pilka/10,65037,2356 ... ladal.html
Still if the players did the basics things in soccer like passing properly and so on and had the mentality of Pazdan then we wouldve been fine. Most likely wouldve beaten Senegal. At the very least drew them but worse case scenerio happened and we lost. Poland didnt start doing anything for 80mins and it was a little too late to get their heads back in the game.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:57 am