World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Talk about the Polish national team
euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:24 pm
Location: Mississauga

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by euro4ever » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:49 am

Looks like the Adidas jerseys are 20% cheaper then Nike. Germany jersey 130$USD

User avatar
Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Party Polak » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:17 am

euro4ever wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:49 am
Looks like the Adidas jerseys are 20% cheaper then Nike. Germany jersey 130$USD
You can get the authentic jersey for $179.76 Canadian here:

https://www.soccerbox.com/national-team ... -pol18ahsa

Add $23.28 for Lewandowski 9 print. Use discount code APR2018 for 10% off. They also have the replica jersey with the print.

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Um those are absurd prices. I'm only spending that much for shoes. Or a leather jacket.

User avatar
Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Party Polak » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 pm

They lowered the price to $148.96 CAN for Authentic and $93.84 for the Replica. $19.29 extra for the RL9 print. APR2018 for 10% discount.

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1842
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by JDE » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Please link me to some Chinese knockoffs. I'm Polish and am willing to spend hundreds of dollars on deli meat and beers but will never buy a real jersey for that amount every couple years.
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:50 am

JDE wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:38 pm
Please link me to some Chinese knockoffs. I'm Polish and am willing to spend hundreds of dollars on deli meat and beers but will never buy a real jersey for that amount every couple years.
dhGate.com

Is the site I have used for the past couple years. I just did a quick search and indeed they have the new ones. Ill do a bit of in depth research for a specific seller this weekend (heading to work now). I try to focus on number of orders - customers will post reviews or even photos of the products they received

The only tricky part is size. So I'll do research later. I'm 5 '11' and 200 LBs and some Larges were perfect and some are just too tight in the chest/midsection

They cost $16 USD at most

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1842
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by JDE » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:25 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:50 am
JDE wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:38 pm
Please link me to some Chinese knockoffs. I'm Polish and am willing to spend hundreds of dollars on deli meat and beers but will never buy a real jersey for that amount every couple years.
dhGate.com

Is the site I have used for the past couple years. I just did a quick search and indeed they have the new ones. Ill do a bit of in depth research for a specific seller this weekend (heading to work now). I try to focus on number of orders - customers will post reviews or even photos of the products they received

The only tricky part is size. So I'll do research later. I'm 5 '11' and 200 LBs and some Larges were perfect and some are just too tight in the chest/midsection

They cost $16 USD at most
lol kielbasa I was only joking. I'm not on welfare, I can afford to buy a real Polska jersey every couple years :mrgreen:
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 pm

JDE wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:25 pm
lewandowskielbasa wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:50 am
JDE wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:38 pm
Please link me to some Chinese knockoffs. I'm Polish and am willing to spend hundreds of dollars on deli meat and beers but will never buy a real jersey for that amount every couple years.
dhGate.com

Is the site I have used for the past couple years. I just did a quick search and indeed they have the new ones. Ill do a bit of in depth research for a specific seller this weekend (heading to work now). I try to focus on number of orders - customers will post reviews or even photos of the products they received

The only tricky part is size. So I'll do research later. I'm 5 '11' and 200 LBs and some Larges were perfect and some are just too tight in the chest/midsection

They cost $16 USD at most
lol kielbasa I was only joking. I'm not on welfare, I can afford to buy a real Polska jersey every couple years :mrgreen:
Ja pierdole. What do you guys do with all these hundred dollar jerseys? Wear them out in public or gym?

They just rott in my closet and come out for a handful of times every 2 years. Plus I get jerseys from other sports (Lewy at Bayern)

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1842
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by JDE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Image
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

User avatar
KoroniarzPL
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:39 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by KoroniarzPL » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm

I ordered my Lewandowski home jersey from worldsoccershop
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... _RV7003953

User avatar
Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Party Polak » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm

KoroniarzPL wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm
I ordered my Lewandowski home jersey from worldsoccershop
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... _RV7003953
Too pricey for a replica.

User avatar
Bielawa
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/BIELAWA POLAND

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Bielawa » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm
KoroniarzPL wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm
I ordered my Lewandowski home jersey from worldsoccershop
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... _RV7003953
Too pricey for a replica.
Cheap ass...it’s been 12 years since the last World Cup . Enjoy your Chinese replica

User avatar
Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Party Polak » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Bielawa wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm
KoroniarzPL wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm
I ordered my Lewandowski home jersey from worldsoccershop
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... _RV7003953
Too pricey for a replica.
Cheap ass...it’s been 12 years since the last World Cup . Enjoy your Chinese replica
:lol:

I got myself an authentic one with the Lewy print for $178 Canadian total with shipping. Why would I pay the same for a replica? Common sense, not cheap.

User avatar
Bielawa
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/BIELAWA POLAND

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Bielawa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:18 pm
Bielawa wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm
KoroniarzPL wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm
I ordered my Lewandowski home jersey from worldsoccershop
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... _RV7003953
Too pricey for a replica.
Cheap ass...it’s been 12 years since the last World Cup . Enjoy your Chinese replica
:lol:

I got myself an authentic one with the Lewy print for $178 Canadian total with shipping. Why would I pay the same for a replica? Common sense, not cheap.
Price doesn’t matter really , if I’m gonna buy a jersey , I want the best . Especially to have something to wear during the WC

User avatar
Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Party Polak » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Bielawa wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:03 pm
Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:18 pm
Bielawa wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm
KoroniarzPL wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm
I ordered my Lewandowski home jersey from worldsoccershop
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... _RV7003953
Too pricey for a replica.
Cheap ass...it’s been 12 years since the last World Cup . Enjoy your Chinese replica
:lol:

I got myself an authentic one with the Lewy print for $178 Canadian total with shipping. Why would I pay the same for a replica? Common sense, not cheap.
Price doesn’t matter really , if I’m gonna buy a jersey , I want the best . Especially to have something to wear during the WC
:facepalm:

WTF do you think an authentic one is?

User avatar
Bielawa
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/BIELAWA POLAND

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Bielawa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Party Polak wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:56 pm
Bielawa wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:03 pm
Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:18 pm
Bielawa wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Party Polak wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm
KoroniarzPL wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 pm
I ordered my Lewandowski home jersey from worldsoccershop
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... _RV7003953
Too pricey for a replica.
Cheap ass...it’s been 12 years since the last World Cup . Enjoy your Chinese replica
:lol:

I got myself an authentic one with the Lewy print for $178 Canadian total with shipping. Why would I pay the same for a replica? Common sense, not cheap.
Price doesn’t matter really , if I’m gonna buy a jersey , I want the best . Especially to have something to wear during the WC
:facepalm:

WTF do you think an authentic one is?

Yes I know what an authentic one is ....I’m just saying in general . Keep your panties on

User avatar
Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Party Polak » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:36 pm

:lol: :lol:

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:36 pm

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by scyzor_tay » Tue May 15, 2018 12:24 pm

$25 for replica here:

https://www.fansversion.cn/category-det ... 62/Poland/

These are really good quality. I've ordered Arsenal jerseys/tracksuits, Juventus jersey, Ajax kits.. the site can't say they are "100% authentic" but the player versions I've bought are pretty much authentic so the replicas must be similar. For the numbering, I have never done it through their website and have heard mixed reviews (about proper placement of numbers) so do it at your own risk. Ps, pay the $20 DHL shipping option and you'll have it within a week.

;)

User avatar
Bielawa
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/BIELAWA POLAND

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by Bielawa » Tue May 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Getting my Lewandowski jersey the 16th .

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: World Cup 2018 Kit Info

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue May 15, 2018 2:58 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:24 pm
$25 for replica here:

https://www.fansversion.cn/category-det ... 62/Poland/

These are really good quality. I've ordered Arsenal jerseys/tracksuits, Juventus jersey, Ajax kits.. the site can't say they are "100% authentic" but the player versions I've bought are pretty much authentic so the replicas must be similar. For the numbering, I have never done it through their website and have heard mixed reviews (about proper placement of numbers) so do it at your own risk. Ps, pay the $20 DHL shipping option and you'll have it within a week.

;)
Did you order? I got a Chinese jersey, we can compare

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests