Polska Vs Armenia 11/10/16

Talk about the Polish national team
MG

Re: Polska Vs Armenia 11/10/16

Post by MG » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:12 pm

And Romania too ... because of how young and inexperienced Denmark is and how Romania is playing we still have a chance to to get back to our Euro form and win this group.

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Considering Denmark lost to Montenegro and we barely beat Denmark, also considering we tied Kaz. in the first game and then of course the marginal win vs. Armenia I don't see a good result vs. Romania in Bucharest. Milik is out, Jedza's injury is yet to be determined and who knows if he'll be back vs. Romania. Cionek to miss next game and I can't see how Nawalka doesn't question his first pick for GK after that goal Armenia scored. Considering all of this I think a tie is the most realistic scenario.

MG

Post by MG » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:14 pm

I was always expecting a tie in Bukareszt. If we get a win that will be a bonus. I still think in the end either us or Romania will win the group; Denmark is rebuilding and Montenegro will fall off too.

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:33 pm

MG wrote:I was always expecting a tie in Bukareszt. If we get a win that will be a bonus. I still think in the end either us or Romania will win the group; Denmark is rebuilding and Montenegro will fall off too.
Agree 100% I think the next match is the most crucial out of all 10 matches we will play . i think Denmark away is second most crucial

euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by euro4ever » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Goal vs POland was very unlucky but fabianski did have a touch on that.

Out of our 3 keepers which one was the best inform just before the qualifiers?

It seems to me all 3 are pretty much equal. Any 3 can save us but also anyone can let us down.

Also it doesn't matter that we had some injuries. Esp being a man up the entire 2nd half this game should of been @ a minimum 4-0. No excuses. Robert saved us again. We need other guys to step it up next round of games or this will be a horrible qualifying!

lewandowskielbasa

The reason we won today

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:43 pm

:naughty:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:23 pm

euro4ever wrote:Goal vs POland was very unlucky but fabianski did have a touch on that.

Out of our 3 keepers which one was the best inform just before the qualifiers?

It seems to me all 3 are pretty much equal. Any 3 can save us but also anyone can let us down.

Also it doesn't matter that we had some injuries. Esp being a man up the entire 2nd half this game should of been @ a minimum 4-0. No excuses. Robert saved us again. We need other guys to step it up next round of games or this will be a horrible qualifying!
Again with the GKs.. :lol: GK position is not our issue. Who cares who plays in net.

Its how our team upfront (defence and offence) play together is the biggest concern.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Poland is an AVG team and so far we are lucky to be in 1st tied but still and thats because other nations have been helping us so far and going our way.

When 1 player is out like Milik then the next player has no clue what to do even though he plays abroad :? Nawalka needs to sort this out.

Nawalka also needs to sort out when one plan isnt going well then have another plan to overcome whatever issue the team is having.

If Krycho is sucking then Nawalka has to sub him off. Maybe someone else will step it up and make a difference. Stop being a p*ssy. End of.

It looks like the EUROs qtrs was a lucky thing.

We arent living in golden age in football again. Our players/team cant last more than 45mins on the pitch.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:34 pm

We are clearly above average. A couple of our best players were out and we still controlled a bottom tier team. This would not be the case just 4 years ago. Recently we were lucky to avoid major injuries and now we are actually facing that adversary and still getting results.

I think we are one of the best 24 teams in the World. We might seem like a one trick pony at times because of Robert's greatness but we also do not have a major weakness.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:35 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:We are clearly above average. A couple of our best players were out and we still controlled a bottom tier team. This would not be the case just 4 years ago. Recently we were lucky to avoid major injuries and now we are actually facing that adversary and still getting results.

I think we are one of the best 24 teams in the World. We might seem like a one trick pony at times because of Robert's greatness but we also do not have a major weakness.
Our major weakness is not being able to play more than 45mins.

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:56 pm

All teams in this group are the same playing level as us. There is no clear cut who should obviously come first or 2nd.

you can take out Armenia and Kazahkstan from the equation but Denmark, Romania, Montenegro are all within our playing level. Any one of them and us can claim 1st/2nd in this group.

Euros I would not say it was lucky, our team played like a team and with heart only thing that pissed most of us off like it has for years and to this day, we score a goal and we sit back. We very rarely are able to kill a game properly

For anyone who wants the full match here it is in spanish...

2nd half at 51:20-51:42 is priceless. Sick clearance by Cionek totally faked out the on coming attacker

http://gibol.tv/fullmatch/1476249332-poland-vs-armenia/

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:07 pm

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 pm

jerzy_dudek1 wrote:All teams in this group are the same playing level as us. There is no clear cut who should obviously come first or 2nd.

you can take out Armenia and Kazahkstan from the equation but Denmark, Romania, Montenegro are all within our playing level. Any one of them and us can claim 1st/2nd in this group.

Euros I would not say it was lucky, our team played like a team and with heart only thing that pissed most of us off like it has for years and to this day, we score a goal and we sit back. We very rarely are able to kill a game properly

2nd half at 51:20-51:42 is priceless. Sick clearance by Cionek totally faked out the on coming attacker

3 matches in we are undefeated (along with Montenegro and Romania). We were the favorites coming in and dropping a draw @ Kazak is understandable.

Ironically our next 3 matches are
@ Romania
@ Montenegro
vs Romania

Interesting part is our Defense is rather poor: 5 goals against
Montenegro: 1 goal against
Both of us have scored 7

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:26 am

We were really unlucky not to seal this game off earlier....really snake bitten the whole game and it was just miss after miss.
Worst part was another dropped goal - need to clean this up asap.
We have potential to go another notch up, late in the game I saw a bit more variety through the middle, which is good to see. How many times have we seen make so many completed passes? I know we were a man up, but got to take the positives.

Hopefully we can qualify!
Lewandowski - jeez...where would we be without this guy

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:46 am

jerzy_dudek1 wrote:All teams in this group are the same playing level as us. There is no clear cut who should obviously come first or 2nd.

Cannot agrwe with what you have said. We are clear favourites in my opinion, you can see that on the pitch. The problem we have is that our 1st 11 is a good side capable of playing anyone, it when we make changes to the team that we have problems. A couple of our subs Inc Kapustka are not playing regularly and do they lack match sharpness.

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:35 am

What sort of sick, sick person would want to watch a full match replay of that ? It was painful to watch that. Like watching Hasi coached Legia. Just terrible. Honestly how can we be happy with that? We are the best team in this group by far and should smash it but our stupid mentality gets in the way. Look I was going crazy when Lewy scored just like everyone but to have THAT MANY chances, all those crosses into the box, all those corners, 75% possession, playing against 10 men for an hour and oh it was Armenia, its really not professional from the team. The thing that doesn't surprise me at all is the fact that they scored. We have a habit of conceding against the worst teams like San Marino, Gibraltar, Armenia, Lithuania and so on and it's always in the same fashion. We are controlling possession for so long that when the opposition has a counter we suddenly forget that we also have to defend at times and just start panicking and we concede. Rybus, Grosicki, Krycha had no idea what to do. Teo didn't gel well with the team. Zielu and Kuba tried their hardest but it was hit and miss for both but the beast Lewy was everywhere showing everyone how it's done.

Anyway I'm confident we finish 1st and we will win in Romania

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:31 am

Our weakness is our lack of swagger, everyone besides Lewy is mentally weak compared to other players playing at this level. You can have all the skill and technical ability in the world, but if you don't have confidence and are mentally strong and positive you're going to disappoint.
As a whole we're not used to being favorites against mediocre teams, only against minnows like San Marino, Gibraltar, etc. But this is not a new problem, look at games vs. N. Ireland at the EURO and recently Kazakh. Two of those games we won by one goal and other one we tied, and I don't even know if those would be mediocre teams, more like slightly above minnows.

Also, on a tactical note if we're having trouble scoring through positional build up play, let Armenia have the ball a little, especially with 10 men. Let them play with it in their own third then move into the middle of the pitch, take the ball away when they attempt to go further and are caught with too many players pushing up. It's much easier to attack a team in that style than attempting to go through an 8 or 9 player wall at the top of the 18. We did this in the Denmark game especially in the first half and created a lot of chances.

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:50 am

well it was painful i agree, however, the mark of a succsessful team is winning when playing poorly.
That 3 points will be crucial in the long run, we already have 4 point lead over Denmark,in my opinion a tie in copenhagen will mean they will not catch us, they will drop more points in the away games in Montenegro and Rumania - so that leaves montenegro and rumania , neither are great, in fact i'd suggest Rumania are very average, monenegro are a bit of an unknown but they should not be scaring our NT.
Kryzchowiak is worrying me now, the move to PSG was not a wise move imo, he is not getting 100% game time, and its showing now, not sure that the solution is but he is absolutely CRITICAL to our chances of getting to Russia,we need him back firing ASAP.
Teo showed us he is not world class, milik maybe isnt YET but he is much better than teo, nawalka will play lewy on his own in Rumania, thats a given.
The other thing that is a worry is our defence, cionek is NOT the answer, maybe lewczuk could be, i think nawalka has to have a close look at him now.

Finally, wrt the game yesterday, our forte is counter attacking football, hitting teams on the break, the snag with that is you need a solid defence, at the moment, we dont have it. We could see when a team parks the bus, we gotta problem,in that regard Rumania away will suit us better, the first goal in bucharest will be massive, if if if we can sneak a win there then we really are in a good position come march.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:06 am

jam-role wrote:well it was painful i agree, however, the mark of a succsessful team is winning when playing poorly.
That 3 points will be crucial in the long run, we already have 4 point lead over Denmark,in my opinion a tie in copenhagen will mean they will not catch us, they will drop more points in the away games in Montenegro and Rumania - so that leaves montenegro and rumania , neither are great, in fact i'd suggest Rumania are very average, monenegro are a bit of an unknown but they should not be scaring our NT.
Kryzchowiak is worrying me now, the move to PSG was not a wise move imo, he is not getting 100% game time, and its showing now, not sure that the solution is but he is absolutely CRITICAL to our chances of getting to Russia,we need him back firing ASAP.
Teo showed us he is not world class, milik maybe isnt YET but he is much better than teo, nawalka will play lewy on his own in Rumania, thats a given.
The other thing that is a worry is our defence, cionek is NOT the answer, maybe lewczuk could be, i think nawalka has to have a close look at him now.

Finally, wrt the game yesterday, our forte is counter attacking football, hitting teams on the break, the snag with that is you need a solid defence, at the moment, we dont have it. We could see when a team parks the bus, we gotta problem,in that regard Rumania away will suit us better, the first goal in bucharest will be massive, if if if we can sneak a win there then we really are in a good position come march.

Agree.