Polska Vs Armenia 11/10/16

Talk about the Polish national team
Robertski

Re: Polska Vs Armenia 11/10/16

Post by Robertski » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:07 am

Robertski wrote:
jam-role wrote:well it was painful i agree, however, the mark of a succsessful team is winning when playing poorly.
That 3 points will be crucial in the long run, we already have 4 point lead over Denmark,in my opinion a tie in copenhagen will mean they will not catch us, they will drop more points in the away games in Montenegro and Rumania - so that leaves montenegro and rumania , neither are great, in fact i'd suggest Rumania are very average, monenegro are a bit of an unknown but they should not be scaring our NT.
Kryzchowiak is worrying me now, the move to PSG was not a wise move imo, he is not getting 100% game time, and its showing now, not sure that the solution is but he is absolutely CRITICAL to our chances of getting to Russia,we need him back firing ASAP.
Teo showed us he is not world class, milik maybe isnt YET but he is much better than teo, nawalka will play lewy on his own in Rumania, thats a given.
The other thing that is a worry is our defence, cionek is NOT the answer, maybe lewczuk could be, i think nawalka has to have a close look at him now.

Finally, wrt the game yesterday, our forte is counter attacking football, hitting teams on the break, the snag with that is you need a solid defence, at the moment, we dont have it. We could see when a team parks the bus, we gotta problem,in that regard Rumania away will suit us better, the first goal in bucharest will be massive, if if if we can sneak a win there then we really are in a good position come march.

Agree.
I would like to add that zielinski has done okay in the 2 games, he does seem to be making progress :D

jam-role

Re: Polska Vs Armenia 11/10/16

Post by jam-role » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:24 am

Robertski wrote:
Robertski wrote:
jam-role wrote:well it was painful i agree, however, the mark of a succsessful team is winning when playing poorly.
That 3 points will be crucial in the long run, we already have 4 point lead over Denmark,in my opinion a tie in copenhagen will mean they will not catch us, they will drop more points in the away games in Montenegro and Rumania - so that leaves montenegro and rumania , neither are great, in fact i'd suggest Rumania are very average, monenegro are a bit of an unknown but they should not be scaring our NT.
Kryzchowiak is worrying me now, the move to PSG was not a wise move imo, he is not getting 100% game time, and its showing now, not sure that the solution is but he is absolutely CRITICAL to our chances of getting to Russia,we need him back firing ASAP.
Teo showed us he is not world class, milik maybe isnt YET but he is much better than teo, nawalka will play lewy on his own in Rumania, thats a given.
The other thing that is a worry is our defence, cionek is NOT the answer, maybe lewczuk could be, i think nawalka has to have a close look at him now.

Finally, wrt the game yesterday, our forte is counter attacking football, hitting teams on the break, the snag with that is you need a solid defence, at the moment, we dont have it. We could see when a team parks the bus, we gotta problem,in that regard Rumania away will suit us better, the first goal in bucharest will be massive, if if if we can sneak a win there then we really are in a good position come march.

Agree.
I would like to add that zielinski has done okay in the 2 games, he does seem to be making progress :D
Im really not in a position to comment on zielinski, i haven't seen enough of him yet, the talent is there, he might be the creative spark the team needs, fingers crossed thats what he becomes..