Polska vs. Dania 8/10/16

Talk about the Polish national team
Lempus

Polska vs. Dania 8/10/16

Post by Lempus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:14 am

Danish squad has been anounced. No Bendtner. https://twitter.com/DBUfodbold/status/7 ... wsrc%5Etfw

Denmark under new coach Ã…ge Hareide, has completely changed their previous formation which they've had in roughly 15 years under Morten Olsen playing 4-3-3 now switching to a 3-5-2. Denmark has won most of their matches after the new coach, although the opposition has been weak, and the danish squad not always playing particularly well. Its obvious that this is a new team, and a new playstyle, trying to utilize the fact that Denmark has maybe 8 or 9 really good cb's.

Starting 11. My guess.

Theres doubts about Schmeichel although he seems to get fit in time.

Schmeichel

Simon Kjær - Andreas Christensen - Jannik Vestergaard

Peter Ankersen - William Kvist - Pierre Emile Højbjerg - Riza Durmisi.

Christian Eriksen

Nicolai Jørgensen - Yussuf Poulsen

Denmark has a very talented but young team, so its important the crowd gets into it, and that we stress them, dont give them time on the ball. As we can see with the 3-5-2 formation, our wingers will be very important, and this might be a game for Rybus, since I dont think he will get challenged to much, Denmark likes to mix it up, but mostly play through the middle and Christian Eriksen. So we need to attack their wings, which will mostly just have 1 player out there, with a midfielder or cb backing them up, but it should be possible to outnumber them on the wing.

This should be a match Polska wins, the experience on the polish squad and playing at home, should make us somewhat large favourites. But we need to find our play from the euros and the previous qualification.

Result:

I think we win 2-0

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Re: Polska vs. Dania 8/10/16

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:21 pm

How good are the Danish wingbacks? They might just try and out counter us, sending it middle through Eriksen each time
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Anybody know where I can watch this game in Chicago? Like Polish bar or something, I'm going there for the weekend and I want to watch the game with good atmosphere.

Lempus

Post by Lempus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:31 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:How good are the Danish wingbacks? They might just try and out counter us, sending it middle through Eriksen each time
They're average, they both play as regular backs on their teams, Durmisi just transfered to Betis, and should be doing good, from what I've been reading. Ankersen plays in Copenhagen, and has improved a lot over the last year, but they're no worldbeaters. Both have their forces in attack, and are a little lackluster in defense, a little like Rybus.

Denmark wants to be on the ball, they like dominating matches, but since they've only played weak oppositions, I dont know how they'll fare against a good team. Will they sit back and try and counter, or try and keep possesion and somewhat dominate the game. I think they'll try the last option, its never been danish mentality to just sit back.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:54 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:39 am

Nawalka back to choosing his favourites. Seriously there's no need for Peszko, Maczynski, Cionek, Dawidiwicz ( who could help the U21 ), Dabrowski ( who I'm a big fan of but he's just come back from injury and Cracovia are fairly poor this year ).
Outside these choices great roster and our starting 11 should be fantastic.
Fabianski - Piszczek - Glik - Pazdan - Jedrzejczyk - Krychowiak - Linetty - Blaszczykowski - Grosicki - Milik - Lewandowski
Teodorczyk, Zielinski and Kapustka coming off the bench please.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:14 am

Peszko will get subbed in instead of Linetty/Zielinski.

Zapisz to :!:

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:37 am

Nice to see Wszolek back.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:05 am

Gola Wszolek was called up vs Kazahks you idiot. I understand Salamon hasnt been playing but wow, Cionek snd Dawidowicz are not better atm. What does that say about Nawalka just usung him as Pazdans sub
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:57 am

Sydney Polak wrote:Nawalka back to choosing his favourites. Seriously there's no need for Peszko, Maczynski, Cionek, Dawidiwicz ( who could help the U21 ), Dabrowski ( who I'm a big fan of but he's just come back from injury and Cracovia are fairly poor this year ).
Outside these choices great roster and our starting 11 should be fantastic.
Fabianski - Piszczek - Glik - Pazdan - Jedrzejczyk - Krychowiak - Linetty - Blaszczykowski - Grosicki - Milik - Lewandowski
Teodorczyk, Zielinski and Kapustka coming off the bench please.
You may be forgetting Rybus who has been playing better as of late. Maybe I wouldn't choose him to start over Jedza, but I would def. sub him on.

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 pm

If Pazdan still injured this is the lineup I would like to see.
Fabian - Piszczek, Lewczuk, Glik, Jedza - Kuba, Krychowiak, Linetty, Grosicki - Milik, Lewandowski
Subs: Zielinski, Kapustka/Rybus, Teodorczyk
Last edited by KoroniarzPL on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Lime

Post by Lime » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Klich > EK Bums

Borubar

Post by Borubar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 pm

A couple of question marks in this game, Rybus or Jedzrzejczyk? Id go with Jedza atm. Pazdan? Still injured? Id go with Lewczuk hes playing regularly at Bordeaux if Pazdek is injured on not match fit. Kapustka getting no time at Leicester city id go with Grosicki who just came back at Rennes and already found the back of the net use Kapi as a sub. Krychowiak not getting minutes at PSG but still best DM we got, maybe he will be more fit.

Fabianski
Piszczek Glik Lewczuk Jedzrzejczyk(Rybus)
Blaszczykowski Krychowiak Linetty(Zielinski) Grosicki(Kapustka)
Lewandowski Milik

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Kapustka's situation is troubling - can't even make a sub appearance in a cup game. I understand sometimes moves take time, but I figured he would at least get time in those types of games :( (come at least as a sub).

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:43 am

I do not understand how and why maczynski is called up...midfielder for the last plave team in tbe ekstraklasa....surely there has to be other options instead of him.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:35 am

Deyna199 wrote:Kapustka's situation is troubling - can't even make a sub appearance in a cup game. I understand sometimes moves take time, but I figured he would at least get time in those types of games :( (come at least as a sub).
Yea it sucks hardcore.

Kapustka should ask to be loaned out back to EK already instead of sitting on his ass :?

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:23 pm

^
Just goes to show why none of our players should ever consider playing in England - unless your a GK. Nothing good ever came out of it, nor will it ever. Bundesliga is where it's at for our lads. Hard truth.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

PolskaW

Post by PolskaW » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Agree that Polish players shouldn't be playing in England except for GK's. Imagine if Lewandowski went to Blackburn instead of Dortmund? Kurwa he'd prob would've been another Janczyk.

I wouldn't use Kaputka as a sub, guy isn't playing any minutes. Would like Zielisnki to come on along with Teodorczyk and throw Rybus in when Jedz gets tired.

Denmark has a solid team but they have little experience. Pressuring them and being physical will throw them off their game. We gotta watch their counterattacks as well, they know Poland is the better team so might try to catch us off guard if we're playing to deep in their end.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:18 pm

Kapustka was only getting Reserve minutes last time and he scored. I can't

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:26 pm

England league doesnt suit our players style and taste.

Even if Kuba went there to Liverpool he would fail big time.