Arkadiusz Milik

Talk about the Polish national team
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:08 pm

jastkowice wrote:
Borubar wrote:Good news regarding Milik's injury. Arek under went a successful operation today and will only miss 3 to 3 and a half months of game time. Napoli's doctor stated that the original 6 month was just a precautionary time line and that he should be back by sometime in January. However they wont risk his health by bringing him back too soon and will only start him once he is 100% healthy.

Hope he is ready for Champions League knockout games in February and Poland game with Montenegro in March.

http://www.meczyki.pl/newsy/dobre-wiesc ... a-/39369-n
If that's the case amazing, but to me this sounds like a meniscus surgery which I have also been fortunate to have done. I still don't understand how a torn acl will only yield a few months off it makes no sense
I've been reading people speculating (on Milik and Montolivo who also tore his ACS the other day) there being some new treatment methods for ACS injuries that reduce recovery time substantially. I hope that is the case!

As others pointed out in chat, Milik has been shown walking around the past day and a half in videos. So thankfully it doesn't seem that serious of a tear (or a strain, as they've reported it as).

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Robertski

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Post by Robertski » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:50 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
jastkowice wrote:
Borubar wrote:Good news regarding Milik's injury. Arek under went a successful operation today and will only miss 3 to 3 and a half months of game time. Napoli's doctor stated that the original 6 month was just a precautionary time line and that he should be back by sometime in January. However they wont risk his health by bringing him back too soon and will only start him once he is 100% healthy.

Hope he is ready for Champions League knockout games in February and Poland game with Montenegro in March.

http://www.meczyki.pl/newsy/dobre-wiesc ... a-/39369-n
If that's the case amazing, but to me this sounds like a meniscus surgery which I have also been fortunate to have done. I still don't understand how a torn acl will only yield a few months off it makes no sense
I've been reading people speculating (on Milik and Montolivo who also tore his ACS the other day) there being some new treatment methods for ACS injuries that reduce recovery time substantially. I hope that is the case!

As others pointed out in chat, Milik has been shown walking around the past day and a half in videos. So thankfully it doesn't seem that serious of a tear (or a strain, as they've reported it as).
If you rupture your ACL which is what is being reported, the recovery time was 6 - 8 months to be playing again. New treatment's may have have bought this down to 4 months.
Seeing him walking after up is normal, after I ruptured my ACL I was walking next day..still took me a year to recover and the ruptured it again playing football.