Arkadiusz Milik

Talk about the Polish national team
Bialoczerwone

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Post by Bialoczerwone » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Nawalka wants this team to be a team with a strong center midfield . Our best assets are on the wings and we created chances from the wings mostly . Zielinski ain't cutting the cake and linetty would be a better pick to hold the midfield over zielinski.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Yes and the formation you posted is how we look with a 4-4-2 in Attack. With some player changes. Milik should absolutely not be on the bench unless its him being subbed off in the 60-70th minute.

I'll give you an example of an experimental formation that could actually work.

You want a strong midfield with narrow, short passing options where we hold possession and hold ourselves well defensively?

Here you go, something to try in a friendly, Kapustka/Kuba ( i think Kuba can handle a more central role under Nawałka), and Linetty. Both players with a fantastic workrate to help Krycha. Zielinski has playmaking freedom to combine with Milik and Lewy, while also keeping the team shape readily available for finding space and short passes like he played with Empoli or now Napoli.

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:36 pm

It's just having 3 center mids. Definitely on friendly games we need to try something new . Revamp the attack. The way you put it down would work better cause we would hold the middle Down and force teams to attack us from the wings

Focus

Post by Focus » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Bialoczerwone wrote:It's just having 3 center mids. Definitely on friendly games we need to try something new . Revamp the attack. The way you put it down would work better cause we would hold the middle Down and force teams to attack us from the wings
Most of the Kazak match was:

Rybus --- --- Piszczek

Salamon - Krych - Glik ----

So we were already pretty much playing with 3 in the back while our full backs pushed up.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:40 pm

His GF looks a bit of a headache

those green eyes :clap:

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:57 pm

great week for Milik!

PolskaW

Post by PolskaW » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:47 am

His gf looks high maintenance but she's still hot.

Good to hear he's doing well so far at Napoli though!

geow6

Post by geow6 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Looks like he's injured for Tuesday so someone will get their chance against Armenia.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Teodorczyk is in a better league scoring better goals. I think hell get his chance. Unless we put Linetty at CM or CAM.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:40 am

I would have liked to see Milik score some, but maybe it is for the best we rest him and give Teo a chance alongside Lewy.

I'll be upset if Nawalka decides to have Lewy upfront alone with Teo's club form.

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:39 am

[quote="(polskaGOLA)"]I would have liked to see Milik score some, but maybe it is for the best we rest him and give Teo a chance alongside Lewy.

I'll be upset if Nawalka decides to have Lewy upfront alone with Teo's club form.[/quote

Media saying Milik has a partially torn ACL and will be out 4-6 months. That is bullshit! I had a partially torn ACL and was able to play football for 2 games before completely tearing it. Even in the NFL once it's partially torn they just give you the operation and you are out indefinitely for over a year!

Huge loss for our Polish team, young guy with amazing talent. I hope that it's not as bad as they say and they can save him with physio and a brace but I highly doubt it.

Haven't watched the game yet but I've heard Nawalka was up to his old tricks, not knowing when or how to substitute players. On god..

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:10 pm

We have 2 cupcakes until March. We should be fine

Take your time Milik

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:23 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:We have 2 cupcakes until March. We should be fine

Take your time Milik

Oh yeah whats that?

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:36 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:
lewandowskielbasa wrote:We have 2 cupcakes until March. We should be fine

Take your time Milik

Oh yeah whats that?
Take your time...how about 6 months and a few months at least to get back to normal..ACL injuries are crap.... :cry:

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:01 am

I am more upset about Milik's injury for Napoli than for the NT.

We can cope without him on the NT, but it is tragic his inaugural Napoli season is impacted like this. At least he is so young, but I hope he returns to his form after injury.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 pm

Borubar

Post by Borubar » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Good news regarding Milik's injury. Arek under went a successful operation today and will only miss 3 to 3 and a half months of game time. Napoli's doctor stated that the original 6 month was just a precautionary time line and that he should be back by sometime in January. However they wont risk his health by bringing him back too soon and will only start him once he is 100% healthy.

Hope he is ready for Champions League knockout games in February and Poland game with Montenegro in March.

http://www.meczyki.pl/newsy/dobre-wiesc ... a-/39369-n

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Borubar wrote:Good news regarding Milik's injury. Arek under went a successful operation today and will only miss 3 to 3 and a half months of game time. Napoli's doctor stated that the original 6 month was just a precautionary time line and that he should be back by sometime in January. However they wont risk his health by bringing him back too soon and will only start him once he is 100% healthy.

Hope he is ready for Champions League knockout games in February and Poland game with Montenegro in March.

http://www.meczyki.pl/newsy/dobre-wiesc ... a-/39369-n
If that's the case amazing, but to me this sounds like a meniscus surgery which I have also been fortunate to have done. I still don't understand how a torn acl will only yield a few months off it makes no sense

Lime

Post by Lime » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Just give him some cortisone