Arkadiusz Milik

Talk about the Polish national team
Artur

Arkadiusz Milik

Post by Artur » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:44 pm

He was amazing for us during euro qualifying, but hes been beyond awful at euro and today. I think its time to let him watch some games from the sidelines and let Teodorczyk or Stepinski start beside Lewy! I have never cursed at one player as much as I have at Milik over the last 3 months!

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Well what do you even want to do about it?

Even today Milik has been playing well, getting in the right positions, making the right runs and passes, distracting defenders and making shots.

He's just been incredibly unlucky when it comes to actually putting the ball into the back of the net.

I say we should just relax. He is a proven goalscorer and if he continues scoring for Napoli this season I hope he will regain his scoring confidence for the kadra.

////

But Teodorczyk definitely deserves an opportunity given his recent form. We'll see how Stepinski does at Nantes first.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Keep playing him. Youngsters are fragile, being benched would almost lay all the blame on him. IF you bench Milik I think you have to change formations.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:19 am

he should be subbed out at least (60-70 minutes), give some of these other guy's a shot for time.

jam-role

Post by jam-role » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:10 am

He annoys me!!
He is for sure a gifted footballer but ffs he needs to add ONE skill to his bucket list and that is COMPOSURE.
That will come hopefully, his all round game is good, but at times he panics in front of goal.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:51 am

https://streamable.com/mjcc

GOOOOL DA NAPOLI

CON IL NUMERO NOVANTANOVE

ARKA-DIUSZO (milik) ARKA-DIUSZO (milik) ARKA-DIUSZO (milik) ARKAA-DIUSZO (milik)

AR-KA-DIUSZ MILIK

:naughty:

pawelhuu

Post by pawelhuu » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm more worried for Nawalka than Milik, because that's how subs work, if one of our players is not playing well use your reserves for the god christ, our players are not robots they don't play always well or always bad, you need tactics, variations and subs. Is unbelievable that we only had one sub against Kazakhstan and was Linetty? WTF seriously? instead of putting more players in forward he instead goes with a midfield defender, I live in Mexico and I saw the match from a spanish media, and everybody is saying that Nawalka is shit.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Linetty played CAM for Lech and is very active offensively at Sampdoria
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Artur wrote:He was amazing for us during euro qualifying, but hes been beyond awful at euro and today. I think its time to let him watch some games from the sidelines and let Teodorczyk or Stepinski start beside Lewy! I have never cursed at one player as much as I have at Milik over the last 3 months!
He has been absolute shit at finishing since the Euros started - but the reason he has been purchased by Napoli is because he constantly finds himself in those scoring opportunities. (Hopefully) It's just a matter of time that he will snap out of this funk because he was clinical last year. Benching him and putting Teo or Stepinski in would be a mistake. Milik is far more skilled that any of them and benching him would negatively affect his confidence. That being said, Nawalka should have made offensive subs vs Kazakhstan. Linetty?? C'mon now.
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:38 am

If Teodorczyk and Wilczek are still in form in early October, put one of them in for MIlik. Milik is starting to think he's irreplaceable in that position, he has to understand he's not Lewy.

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:12 am

http://imgur.com/gqNW8L1

My starting 11 I would like to try vs Denmark.

Have Lm and Rm play as a wingbacks come help put on defense

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:21 am

Bialoczerwone wrote:http://imgur.com/gqNW8L1

Wing backs are for teams like San Marino. We need a 4-4-2

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:25 am

KoroniarzPL wrote:
Bialoczerwone wrote:http://imgur.com/gqNW8L1

Wing backs are for teams like San Marino. We need a 4-4-2
Well.. wingbacks could work if we have Krychowiak dropping back as like an anchor-man type of player.

That strategy depends on Linetty or Zielinski developing into a quality player able to dominate the midfield, link the defense to offense and make the passes to begin attacking plays.

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:34 am

Krychowiak would be playing as a CB/CDM
kuba and rybus are playing defense @ club team, we need to be creative and keep the best players on the field. Grosicki is a good winger for us we have kapustka and kuba as well and can't afford to sit these guys. Grosicki , kapustka and Kuba score goals for us .

MG

Post by MG » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:00 am

Bialoczerwone Denmark is not the game to experiment with line-up formations; you could have argued Kazachstan was for that except Nawałka experimented with the D and that probably cost us 2 points. We have been going with the 4-4-2 formation for over 2 years and that got us qualified to the Euro's and to the quarterfinals of the tournament.

Even if you'd want to experiment with changing it the only right time to do it during a qualifying campaign is in a friendly match.

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:22 am

Right on . We gotta make some changes tho. Offense is slacking . I would give linetty a shot cause midfield was shit last game .

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:00 pm

BialoCzerwony wtf is that formation you realize that's essentially a 442, we already look like that on offense
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Different style of play. And milik is out .

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Hows it a different style you're not out there telling the boys what to do

Marty
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada

Post by Marty » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Literally no reason why Milik wasn't subbed out for Teo at the 60th minute.