POLSKA vs Kazakhstan - 9/4/2016

Talk about the Polish national team
Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Re: POLSKA vs Kazakhstan - 9/4/2016

Post by Pulaski » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:49 pm

polish hooligan wrote:Bramkarze: Artur Boruc (AFC Bournemouth, Anglia), Łukasz Fabiański (Swansea City AFC, Walia), Wojciech Szczęsny (AS Roma, Włochy).

Obrońcy: Thiago Cionek (US Città di Palermo, Włochy), Kamil Glik (AS Monaco FC, Monako), Artur Jędrzejczyk (FK Krasnodar, Rosja), Łukasz Piszczek (BV Borussia 1909, Niemcy), Bartosz Salamon (Cagliari Calcio, Włochy), Michał Pazdan (Legia Warszawa), Igor Lewczuk (Legia Warszawa), Maciej Rybus (Olympique Lyonnais, Francja).

Pomocnicy: Jakub Błaszczykowski (VfL Wolfsburg, Niemcy), Kamil Grosicki (Stade Rennais FC, Francja), Bartosz Kapustka (Leicester City FC, Anglia), Grzegorz Krychowiak (Paris Saint-Germain FC, Francja), Karol Linetty (UC Sampdoria, Włochy), Piotr Zieliński (SSC Napoli, Włochy), Tomasz Jodłowiec (Legia Warszawa), Paweł Wszołek (Hellas Verona FC, Włochy).

Napastnicy: Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München, Niemcy), Arkadiusz Milik (SSC Napoli, Włochy), Kamil Wilczek (Brøndbyernes IF, Dania), Łukasz Teodorczyk (RSC Anderlecht, Belgia).
Look at that list of where all our boys play! Wow! Brawo Nawalka for being a class act coach
with a brain!

Focus

Post by Focus » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:35 am

polskaforever wrote:Not gonna lie its the best call ups Ive ever seen.

Only 3 EK call ups on that roster which you guys love very much.

It looks great on paper for sure.

I would like a little more EK call ups and see who else can be good :mrgreen:
We don't need any more ek players because no ek player's have been worthy of a NT spot. Star and Maczynski are out of form and don't deserve a spot. How can we have a Wisla player on the NT? His team is last place, he should have a bigger influence than that.

PolskaW

Post by PolskaW » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Great call ups.

I think Jedz should start ahead of Rybus; he played well in the Euros and Rybus is out of form.

Linetty should start the first half and then Zielinski in the second, as most people think. It's time for these two (especially Zielinski) to break out of the shell and step up as there's no better time then the beginning of a WC qualifying campaign and fresh start at a big club.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Focus wrote:
polskaforever wrote:Not gonna lie its the best call ups Ive ever seen.

Only 3 EK call ups on that roster which you guys love very much.

It looks great on paper for sure.

I would like a little more EK call ups and see who else can be good :mrgreen:
We don't need any more ek players because no ek player's have been worthy of a NT spot. Star and Maczynski are out of form and don't deserve a spot. How can we have a Wisla player on the NT? His team is last place, he should have a bigger influence than that.
There is no such thing as we dont need any more EK players.

I was joking about Maczynski.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:34 pm

So since this is like the Polish All Star team then I dont want to be hearing excuses from you guys when we suck with this squad :mrgreen: :P

Also you cant blame because of EK for sucking on the field either :mrgreen: :nod: :P

Focus

Post by Focus » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:02 pm

polskaforever wrote:So since this is like the Polish All Star team then I dont want to be hearing excuses from you guys when we suck with this squad :mrgreen: :P

Also you cant blame because of EK for sucking on the field either :mrgreen: :nod: :P
Worst type of fan. Hoping we suck so you can hear excuses instead of hoping we play well and win. "When we suck with this squad" already hoping for the worst.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Focus wrote:
polskaforever wrote:So since this is like the Polish All Star team then I dont want to be hearing excuses from you guys when we suck with this squad :mrgreen: :P

Worst type of fan. Hoping we suck so you can hear excuses instead of hoping we play well and win. "When we suck with this squad" already hoping for the worst.
Im not hoping we suck hence the :P

I want them to do even better.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:05 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Focus wrote:

Im not hoping we suck hence the :P

I want them to do even better.
POLISH DREAM TEAM

Artur

Post by Artur » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Fabianski-piszczek-pazdan-glik-jedrzejczyk-krychowiak-linetty-grosicki-kuba-milik-Lewy that's the lineup I wanna see

karny9

Post by karny9 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 am

This guy hahahaha

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifying
Postby polskaforever » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:13 pm

polskaforever wrote:
"smash the group" :lol:

Look at the past groups JDE posted. Poland came in last place, 2nd last, last etc Where do you see that Poland is a team that wins their games that we think they shouldve?

Its a very tough group.

karny9 wrote:
It is by no stretch of the imagination a "very tough group". If we got Spain, Italy and Turkey then I would consider that very tough. Its the World Cup, if you can't beat montenegro, denmark or romania then you don't belong there. The pot 4,5,6 teams are by no means ideal, but if you're worried about those teams then just forget qualifying all together. And the Poland team that we have now isn't the Poland team of the past so there's no point using past qualification attempts as a comparison.

polskaforever wrote:
Yes it is the same team as in the past. We cant play like a "team" 9 out of 10 times."

Cant play like a team 9 out of 10 times yet we played liked a team 5 out of 5 times in the Euros. Concede that you have no idea what you're talking about

karny9

Post by karny9 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:51 am

Anyone else think that we shoudnt smash this group?

Im not saying we will, just saying that with our quality, why cant we?

Focus

Post by Focus » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:33 am

karny9 wrote:This guy hahahaha

Re: 2018 World Cup Qualifying
Postby polskaforever » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:13 pm

polskaforever wrote:
"smash the group" :lol:

Look at the past groups JDE posted. Poland came in last place, 2nd last, last etc Where do you see that Poland is a team that wins their games that we think they shouldve?

Its a very tough group.

karny9 wrote:
It is by no stretch of the imagination a "very tough group". If we got Spain, Italy and Turkey then I would consider that very tough. Its the World Cup, if you can't beat montenegro, denmark or romania then you don't belong there. The pot 4,5,6 teams are by no means ideal, but if you're worried about those teams then just forget qualifying all together. And the Poland team that we have now isn't the Poland team of the past so there's no point using past qualification attempts as a comparison.

polskaforever wrote:
Yes it is the same team as in the past. We cant play like a "team" 9 out of 10 times."

Cant play like a team 9 out of 10 times yet we played liked a team 5 out of 5 times in the Euros. Concede that you have no idea what you're talking about
It's nice to see someone else calling him out on him always putting our team down.

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:05 pm

karny9 wrote:Anyone else think that we shoudnt smash this group?

I think we will. We are coming in as favorites which hasn't been the case in a while. Hopefully we rank up those fifa ranking points and top this group without an issue.

Focus

Post by Focus » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:15 pm

KoroniarzPL wrote:

I think we will. We are coming in as favorites which hasn't been the case in a while. Hopefully we rank up those fifa ranking points and top this group without an issue.
We should top group but it won't be easy. This campaign will be fun to watch.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:55 pm

People need to stop being so negative. The days where our best players are Zurawki are over. 8-)
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:24 am

Focus wrote:
KoroniarzPL wrote:

We should top group but it won't be easy. This campaign will be fun to watch.
No this group will not be "easy", no such thing in international football anymore, but we should win it! If we bring the form from the euro quals and the euros proper and keep improving there is no reason to think why we should not top the group. :D

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:42 pm

As long as we can put the ball in the opponents goal more often then they put the ball in our goal we should be alright. Pazdan to score one goal this campaign

Lime

Post by Lime » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:49 pm

Grosicki wont play, injured

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Lime wrote:Grosicki wont play, injured
Feel bad for him he really wants to play in the premier league too.