Poland - EURO 2016 My Ranking

Talk about the Polish national team
polskaforever

Poland - EURO 2016 My Ranking

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:51 pm

I give the team 8/10 :!: :mrgreen:

They played like a team (unity). Fought all the way to the end. Played beyond expectations. Poland never lost a game in regular time. Played so well defensively. Didnt embarrass themselves.

Our offense wasnt that great. We didnt create a lot of situations to give us a better chance to score more than 1 goal. Also, our offensive situations were few and far between.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Re: Poland - EURO 2016 My Ranking

Post by Deyna199 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am

I thought our last game was our most complete game....I hope we do not lose that going forward regardless of player selection. When Lewy buried that goal I was ecstatic....the emotion I felt was unbelievable....I really hope Poland can build from this and go ever further....if we are a contender like this every tourney, eventually we will accomplish something unprecedented for Polish football.

Polska Do Boju

Marty
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada

Post by Marty » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:06 am

We were never trailing too.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:41 am

Get ready Putin. We are coming

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:59 am

Deyna199 wrote:I thought our last game was our most complete game....I hope we do not lose that going forward regardless of player selection. When Lewy buried that goal I was ecstatic....the emotion I felt was unbelievable....I really hope Poland can build from this and go ever further....if we are a contender like this every tourney, eventually we will accomplish something unprecedented for Polish football.

Polska Do Boju
Completely agree. Poland played really smart. We didnt make so many stupid mistakes and take stupid risks like in the past and lose the game completely before half-time. Poland was in it all the way to the end. It was great to watch.

I also noticed our possession numbers increased from Germany game onward vs opponents. Poland was getting more and more confident with the ball going forward as well as learning how to keep it better longer.

Our future is bright even without Kuba one day. Remember we beat Germany for the 1st time when he wasnt playing.