Kamil Grosicki- 8
Arek Milik - 6
Robert Lewandowski -6

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Re: My Rankings of players v Switzerland

Post by karmakop » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:59 am

maczynski doesnt deserve a 5 dude. get real. he wasnt great but he wasnt the worst player and ur just playing off the hate that everyone else has.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:17 pm

Maczynski is shit but he did enough
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

d0m
First Team
First Team

Post by d0m » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Lukasz Fabianski- 9
Kamil Glik-8
Michal Pazdan- 8
Artur Jedrzejczyk- 6.5
Lukasz Piszczek- 7
Gregorz Krychowiak- 8
Krzysztof Maczynski - 5
Kuba Blaszczykowski- 8.5
Kamil Grosicki- 8.5
Arek Milik - 3 (disgraceful)
Robert Lewandowski - 5

Nawalka - 1

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Lukasz Fabianski- 9.5
Kamil Glik-8
Michal Pazdan- 8
Artur Jedrzejczyk- 7
Lukasz Piszczek- 7.5
Gregorz Krychowiak- 8
Krzysztof Maczynski -7
Kuba Blaszczykowski- 8.5
Kamil Grosicki- 6.5 poor second half
Arek Milik - 5 poor
Robert Lewandowski -5 poor

Nawalka - 5

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Fabianski - 9 made a couple game saving saves, secondary assist on the counterattack goal we scored.
Piszczek - 6 moved forward a bit and didnt make much defensive mistakes.
Glik - 6
Pazdan - 7 solid made a couple important interceptions
Jedrzejczyk - 7 most of our attacking movement came from him and his side of the field
Maczynski - 5 invisible for most of the game. Once again the thought that comes up is "didn't make any mistakes so didn't play bad". Not really true when all he did was shoot a couple flat long shots that didnt hit the net and was a big reason why we didnt have posession in the 2nd half
Krychowiak - 7 our anchor defensively. Before the ball even needs to be challenged by the 4 defenders hes there to stop it. Also forced to run the midfield as his partner is incapable of doing it.
Grosicki - 7 got the assist but didnt do much. Not a surprise though as Switzerland is very good defensively and he doesn't get much support with the way we play so deep.
Milik - 5 couldnt hit the net
Lewandowski - 5 did nothing but draw a couple fouls and scored a vital penalty
Blaszczykowski - 7 we never lose when he scores.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:35 pm

PS.com logic "did enough". Enjoy having no ball posession then if youre happy with the way he played. The defence and Krychowiak do a better job moving the ball around

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Considering Zielinski will choke and Jodlowiec is a bus parker
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Zielinksi needs to play alongside Krzychowiak when can we make this happen and not out of fkkn position. For fukk sakes, Maczynski in the first half alone lost the ball 4 times and had 2 awful attempts at goal.

A mediocre Maczynski will not get us any further especially when we cant supply anything to milik and lewy, who are the escape goats of criticism. I am just sick of watching a player that doesnt do anything for our team except for distributing the ball to the safest option open or trying to run and losing the ball its just stupid that he continues to play. But, he covers grass and onto the next round.
:roll:

LegiaMistrz1

Post by LegiaMistrz1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:06 pm

My ratings:

Lukasz Fabianski- 9.5
Kamil Glik-8
Michal Pazdan- 8
Artur Jedrzejczyk- 7
Lukasz Piszczek- 7
Gregorz Krychowiak- 8
Krzysztof Maczynski -4
Kuba Blaszczykowski- 8
Kamil Grosicki- 8.5
Arek Milik - 6
Robert Lewandowski -4

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Ill rate too...

Lukasz Fabianski 10 World class performance by Flappy hands, was everywhere. Confident in the air and great hockey assist on the Kuba goal. Cant even blame him for the bicycle kick goal it was world class, he almost had it.

Kamil Glik 9 - rock was beat once from what I remeber

Michal Pazdan 9 many clinical interceptions, his header resulted in the SUI goal but again master class in the back

Artur Jedrzejczyk 8 I couldnt ask for anything more from Jedz above and beyond what I had expected

Lukasz Piszczek 9 for me one of his best performances was all over the field clincial passing and defending

Gregorz Krychowiak 9 plays for two guys in the midfield, clutch PK at end of game

Krzysztof Maczynski 3 for covering space, -7 for bad passes and horrendous shots

Kuba Blaszczykowski 8 what a player beautiful composure, ice cold blood on the goal and PK (Kuba is the real captain of this tourney) Kuba got the team on his back.

Kamil Grosicki 8.5 the little engine that could, what a baller. I am so happy with this dude, supposidly Everton want to buy him, I think he would be great in the EPL. Amazing runs and great passing today. Hats off to Grosiki

Arek Milik 5 anther frustrating match, poor first half but tried and hustled. Great PK. I am hoping the confidence will help from this game

Robert Lewandowski 6 why would I rate him low when he is back with our defenders doing his best to be a teammate, some attempts at goal but not fortunate enough. lets hope for more chances in the next game for our main man.

Nawalka 6 Brawa for the master plan, but are we really playing for PKS after halftime, sat back and got attacked, players too tired to run and Nawalka doesnt sub anyone till extra time. Mind boggling. Atleast next game we have kapustka for a sub. We almost shot ourselves in the foot with those tactics

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Nawalka couldve shot himself in the foot too if Peszko was subbed in much earlier. Who knows...

I dont think he made the wrong move here. The players had enough to hold on to extra time and then make the subs while the Swiss would be more tired by then and not expose our subs as much....

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:35 pm

The passing between Milik and Lewandowski are terrible. These 2 are not on the same page most of the time.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Aside from Fabianski, for me the star player tonight was Krychowiak.

Glik, Pazdan, Jedrzejczyk and Kuba all performed as well. Grosicki had his good moments.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

tpolish

Post by tpolish » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:07 pm

It seems like Grocicki and Kuba are the only ones that can dribble the ball more than 5 feet with giving it away. If we could get better passing then it wouldn't be as big of a deal but hard to get any offense going. All in all, I'll take it! Survive and advance!!