Polska vs Szwajcaria

Talk about the Polish national team
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Re: Polska vs Szwajcaria

Post by jastkowice » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:09 pm

It's going to be intense tomorrow. Lots of pressure on our boys to do well. But if we capitalize early I think we can control the game and hit them back again on a counter attack.
2-0 Lewy and Grosicki

Zapisz to Kurwa

United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by United » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:09 pm

We will win!!!!!!!!!!!
"'Obraniak jak marzenie. Roger błyszczał. Trzeba dalej naturalizować "

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Karol!!
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

guba1a

Post by guba1a » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:02 pm

jastkowice wrote:
Robertski wrote:
jastkowice wrote:That is our strongest lineup and unfortunately we dont have anyone else from the bench, but with these boys we have a legit chance. Its going to be a super tough game, will we sit back and counter, or will we press them?

I need to rewatch the swiss games to see how they play, but I am guessing we will give up possession first and then slowly start to apply some pressing and retain more possession.

Our defense needs to continue to stay in form and lets hope our offense starts to get it going. POLSKAAAAA
Makes me laugh before the start of the Tourney Pazdan and Maczynski were public enemies number one and a pile of shite, now they are definite starters, just as well Nawalka is coach and not some of the posters. :lol: :lol:
@Robertski - Pazdan was not only out of form but in and out of injuries. He showed us that he was a liability vs Northern Ireland and looked horrendous. He couldnt complete a pass and was late in covering space and players, so what were suppose to sit back and give him praise ? cacy cacy dobry chlopak ?????

I love this team and I am super passionate about them like many other people on this forum, so I should just shut up and not say anything about players that look like shit. He has had the best 2 games of his life just now and I am happy for him, I am grateful that Nawalka went back to him and allowed him to play through his rust.

You cant sit here and tell me you knew Pazdan was going to be the breakthrough player on our defense, because he will never be as good as Glik who has been a rock for us for a while now. I hope Pazdan and Glik continue their good form and relationship.

On the other hand, Maczynski is still fkkn shit. Nothing has changed, he is just less shit than Jodlowiec and less shit than Linetty also less shit than Zielinski who again was played out of position for Nawalka and criticized for his play on the wing. Everyone one can say his passes have led to scores but I cant count a hockey pass as an assist. Who gives a fuck if you were the third guy to pass the ball to the second guy who passed it to the next guy for the score. Fkk, we are praising him for running around and making passes backwards and sideways. I really hope he has a breakthrough game as well, but like I said he is so mediocre it is sad. He is quick so he can cover space and that is the only reason he is being played, so if we are going to praise him for being able to cover some space and pass the ball to the safest option then sure I will praise him and send him a cookie.

Against, the Swiss we cant be pussies. We need to be able to take the game to them, if we sit back we will eventually get picked apart because I really dont see us playing a 3rd perfect game in the back. I cant say the UKR game was perfect in the back because we got exposed hard and looked like lost kids. Fab saved us a couple of times and we had some individual defensive efforts also Jedz got lucky and they didnt call a PK on him.
I couldn't agree with you more on Pazdan and Maczynski. Either way, let's just hope they keep their heads up for tomorrow and advance to the quarter finals.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:18 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:53 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Image

cleats up tackle...i like it, take out that Achilles

KnownasKrzysiu

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Piotrkol1 wrote:We're much better off finishing second in the group. With how the bracket is shaping up, the bottom half looks to be a gauntlet!
finsihing 2nd in the group is the best thing that happened to us!, that and in australia, if we came first it's a monday 2am game. Finishing 2nd 11pm saturday game...

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:15 am

I'm looking forward to this but I will be working :evil: :evil:
We go into this game as favourites but in these one off games anything can happen. I just hope Lew and Milik have their shooting boots on for the first time in this tournament. 2 - 0 Polska would be great, 1 - 0 and your biting your nails until the final whistle. :poland: :poland:

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Jeez, what a game, we were shattered, shows me that Nawalka has no faith in Piotr or the rest of the bench. Our first 11 is plan A, B and C. Only kapustka would of come on if he had no ban.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Robertski wrote:Jeez, what a game, we were shattered, shows me that Nawalka has no faith in Piotr or the rest of the bench. Our first 11 is plan A, B and C. Only kapustka would of come on if he had no ban.

Pretty much.. this team has to win the first 60 min and then pray the D holds the gates.

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:04 pm

We have Fabianski to thank, most of the team packed it in for the second half and extra time. Four games in and Lewandowski has been a total non-factor as well. Quarterfinals is obviously a great result, however, if this play keeps up then it'll be a huge opportunity wasted not taking advantage of such a soft bracket.

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Portugal or my tip for the tournament Croatia will definitely not be "easy".

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Well done to the boys for getting through - but we obviously have some major issues. The Swiss looked more rested, but we could not play over 90 minutes and we had no quality subs (Kapustka is the only one).

No one seems to be able to score all of a sudden, like Milik's miss is almost criminal :(

I also noticed bad passing this game (just like Ukraine) - I mean I don't understand how hard it is to retain the ball more instead of doing shit passes forward to nobody? is it build into our psyche? like exercise some patience, pass the ball around, make more movements in support of the player with the ball? I will never understand our style at times....and the strategy to hold on to the goal against a classy opponent was bad.

Anyways, hope the boys rest up - train some more passing - but I think it will be hard to do anything unless they start playing like the first two games combined. Good luck to us, but I think it will be too hard to get past the quarters (hopefully we are well rested and its great to have all the players available)

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:52 pm

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Deyna199 wrote:Well done to the boys for getting through - but we obviously have some major issues. The Swiss looked more rested, but we could not play over 90 minutes and we had no quality subs (Kapustka is the only one).

No one seems to be able to score all of a sudden, like Milik's miss is almost criminal :(

I also noticed bad passing this game (just like Ukraine) - I mean I don't understand how hard it is to retain the ball more instead of doing shit passes forward to nobody? is it build into our psyche? like exercise some patience, pass the ball around, make more movements in support of the player with the ball? I will never understand our style at times....and the strategy to hold on to the goal against a classy opponent was bad.

Anyways, hope the boys rest up - train some more passing - but I think it will be hard to do anything unless they start playing like the first two games combined. Good luck to us, but I think it will be too hard to get past the quarters (hopefully we are well rested and its great to have all the players available)

We played better than vs Ukraine and the Swiss were a stronger opponent. It was good to see the team play better but with obvious issues...

I thought the team was going to crack near the end even in extra time like they did vs Holland but they didnt and I am so proud of them for that. Plus the confidence they showed on PKs was amazing. This team has this resiliency going about them.

If somehow Nawalka can figure out our attacking problems (the miscommunication and lack of unity) like how tight our defense is now would be amazing.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:50 pm

polskaforever wrote:
We played better than vs Ukraine and the Swiss were a stronger opponent. It was good to see the team play better but with obvious issues...

I thought the team was going to crack near the end even in extra time like they did vs Holland but they didnt and I am so proud of them for that. Plus the confidence they showed on PKs was amazing. This team has this resiliency going about them.

If somehow Nawalka can figure out our attacking problems (the miscommunication and lack of unity) like how tight our defense is now would be amazing.
Good post - I hope you are right. All our issues are solvable (less more quality subs). Swiss were also more quality than I gave them credit for.

jacekplacek

Post by jacekplacek » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Classic Polish fans.

Everyone is making sure to point out the negatives (yes there are negatives). But why not focus on the positives and celebrate what the boys have accomplished here?

For any of us born after the 70's this is historic success! We have never made it this far in the euro/worlds.

I hear people saying if it wasn't for Fabianski we would be screwed. Well guess what? The KEEPER is a part of the team. It's his job to make saves and he did it f'n brilliantly. If Lewa scored three goals we wouldn't be like "oh my god the team is so lucky Lewandowski scored those goals" No, we would be celebrating because that's what he's supposed to do.

But this is the Polish fan, we are like Maple Leafs fans. Hopes have always been high and hearts have been broken repeatedly. Let's try to be different, let's focus on the positive and enjoy what our boys have accomplished!

I think we can take Portugal this Thursday, I really hope it happens. And if it doesn't, we are top eight in Europe, the best result of my entire life... I'd be happy with that too.

lalek

Post by lalek » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:47 pm

In terms of defence (aside from maybe Cionek in the Ukraine game) they have been world class.
Add to that Krychowiak, Maczynski, Kuba & Grosicki/Kapustka have had brilliant tournaments.
Fabianski / Sczensny the same.

Milik in play is OK, but he really needs to bury his chances. The team have covered his blushes but now its becoming a bit beyond a joke. Defenders are marking Lewandowski so tight and choking him out of attack, with all the chances falling to Milik on a silver platter and he is squandering nearly all of them.

If we can work on our finishing and bury our chances - Portugal can be beaten. Look at how Hungary attacked them.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Maczynski hasn't been brilliant please dude.

Maybe you're right but in that game for Portugal it was do or die here nobody will want to give up a goal and play it safe

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:02 am

This was on reddit and couldn't help but laugh hard...

Poland vs Swiss in one picture

http://x3.cdn03.imgwykop.pl/c3201142/co ... R,w400.jpg