Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Talk about the Polish national team
User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by karmakop » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Said it a million times already that too many of the forum members have some big heads thinking they know more about our team than Nawalka. Ever since he was hired everyone kept complaining about what a dumb hire it was and right from the get go the guy has proven everyone wrong. He's made the right callups every time and has put out the best lineups that were available every time. Its actually pretty funny how most of the people here call on some young scrubs to get play time and when Nawalka finally gives them a small roll, they shit themselves every time. The Pazdan example is the latest in a long stretch of proving too many of you morons wrong. Fuck Pazdan hes fucking terrible blah blah blah blah. Hes the been the fucking player of the tournament for us so far. Anyways this is a drunk rant with some substance. What I'm getting at is shut the fuck up!!! Think before you post!!! Most importantly have faith that a guy that watches our players all year from the sideline and trains with them knows a little more about our team than we do. Too often we blame coaches when its the players ont he field.
Image

PL4ever
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:19 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by PL4ever » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na Zdrowie!!!
Lust, Envy, Hate, Jealousy - THE 4 DEVILS!!!!

MG
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:47 pm

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by MG » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Amen, I second the post!!!

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Who was doubting Nawalka at this point :?:
Image

User avatar
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4517
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Merida, Venezuela

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:05 pm

polskaforever wrote:Who was doubting Nawalka at this point :?:
Many people, in fairness.

I saw shoutbox talking about 'poor hires', putting Fornalik and Nawalka in same sentence the days before the Northern Ireland game.

---

Kind of warms my heart seeing match camera pan between Nawalka on the sidelines to Boniek in the stands. They were teammates once, now one is president of PZPN, the other coaching our way to knockout stages. :) Makes me wonder who of the current batch of players will one day manage the kadra.
Image

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

User avatar
karmakop
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Hyde Park, NY

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by karmakop » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:15 pm

polskaforever wrote:Who was doubting Nawalka at this point :?:
A lot of people throughout all of qualifying up until this point. All of qualifying more than half the peeps here talked mad shit about what they would do differently and then next day after poland won they would praise nawalka and then before next match a month or two later it would repeat. Like these kids in here are all fucking wannabe coaches who think theyd make our team successful because hey play with Fifa tactics. How many times have u seen this in the chat "This site should be the national team coach. We would do such a better job." Its a fucking joke. And then i read the post match analysis of a bunch of people i think are blind or have never played footy before.
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:34 pm

karmakop wrote:
polskaforever wrote:Who was doubting Nawalka at this point :?:
A lot of people throughout all of qualifying up until this point. All of qualifying more than half the peeps here talked mad shit about what they would do differently and then next day after poland won they would praise nawalka and then before next match a month or two later it would repeat. Like these kids in here are all fucking wannabe coaches who think theyd make our team successful because hey play with Fifa tactics. How many times have u seen this in the chat "This site should be the national team coach. We would do such a better job." Its a fucking joke. And then i read the post match analysis of a bunch of people i think are blind or have never played footy before.
I didnt like Nawalka hiring at the beginning but he has definitely surprised me. I thought upto before Nawalka was hired that Leo B was the best coach we had so far since 1990s. Now its Nawalka.
Image

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2304
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:17 pm
Location: london ontario

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Engels bold move to start the naturalization of players and calling up Olisadebe to the NT to qualify us for the 2002 WC ranks him at #1 8-)

Image

KnownasKrzysiu
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:04 am

NO. He is EK TRASH and is showed. We were completely outplayed and had no discernable attack with any type of structure. It was literally run at the players, draw them in and throughball. We played so badly, it was only when fucking nawalka put on Kuba that his individual goal won us the game (and what a goal!).It wasn't a team goal by any calculation. He is rubbish and that is exactly how we played last night.

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2304
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:17 pm
Location: london ontario

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:20 am

KnownasKrzysiu wrote:NO. He is EK TRASH and is showed. We were completely outplayed and had no discernable attack with any type of structure. It was literally run at the players, draw them in and throughball. We played so badly, it was only when fucking nawalka put on Kuba that his individual goal won us the game (and what a goal!).It wasn't a team goal by any calculation. He is rubbish and that is exactly how we played last night.

I can see your a noob...

Bad performance? Yes
Did we field a full strength team? No because our main guys are sitting on yellows and cant afford to lose them in the knock out stages
Were we threatening? no not really
Did we defend well? pretty well i'd say for a half strength team pretty much through to the next rounds
Nawalka EK Trash? Good thing your not a regular poster otherwise with this logic you would have been scapegoated a long time ago

Nawalka has done more then any manager we've had since 86 and convincingly as well may I add along with our performance at euros.

Please think before you post thats all we ask

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by patrickjjh » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:35 am

hes the best of all of the EK trash
not a bad coach but not a good one either
this shitty style of play that he has employed is probably our best way to win games due to our inability to string more than 3 passes forward
his retarded decisions such as calling up trash like peszko, cionek, his group of gornik players, and not giving certain players chances are offset by the fact that hes gotten the right formation for our team - 2 strikers, and fixed our biggest positional problem by converting rybus into a decent LB


our offensive game is pretty trash alot of the time but we're lucky that milik, lewandowski, blaszczykowski, piszczek can create goals out of nothing

KnownasKrzysiu
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:14 am

jerzy_dudek1 wrote:
KnownasKrzysiu wrote:NO. He is EK TRASH and is showed. We were completely outplayed and had no discernable attack with any type of structure. It was literally run at the players, draw them in and throughball. We played so badly, it was only when fucking nawalka put on Kuba that his individual goal won us the game (and what a goal!).It wasn't a team goal by any calculation. He is rubbish and that is exactly how we played last night.

I can see your a noob...

Bad performance? Yes
Did we field a full strength team? No because our main guys are sitting on yellows and cant afford to lose them in the knock out stages
Were we threatening? no not really
Did we defend well? pretty well i'd say for a half strength team pretty much through to the next rounds
Nawalka EK Trash? Good thing your not a regular poster otherwise with this logic you would have been scapegoated a long time ago

Nawalka has done more then any manager we've had since 86 and convincingly as well may I add along with our performance at euros.

Please think before you post thats all we ask



OK i will think, hrmm when have we ever fielded a team with such quality? certainly not since the 70's. The players that nawalka has at his disposal is the only reason we are achieving any success.
OH and kuba didn't have a yellow, and if you think about it. Your argument of resting the quality players because of the yellows they are nursing kind of proves my point. Without these quality players, nawalka has nothing. Kuba came on and in a flash of brilliance scored a spectacular solo goal. It was not connected to the football we played, as he had come on only minutes before. Eventually you saw him get sucked into the overall shite performance of the team as a whole. As he's just one player affected by the pushes and pulls of the game.

Back when we had our krzynoweks and karwans and smolareks. All players that at some level made it but never truly ever shined like our piszckes, kuba's, lewans, krychowiaks, gliks and others. This team has exceptional players performing exceptionally well at exceptional clubs. Nawalka schmawalka, he is a dud and our football we played proved it against an opposition that were the first team to exitr the tournament. Dare i say they weren't world beaters, and they played better than us. The goal we scored proved the players that we have are something we haven't seen since boniek used to play.
So i advise you take the advice your own advice and think before you speak, or at the very least don't assume someone isn't thinking simply because he disagree's with you.Mind you it'd probably help if you take your head out of nawalka's arse you mong.

Robertski
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:15 am
Location: England

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by Robertski » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:02 am

KnownasKrzysiu wrote:
jerzy_dudek1 wrote:
KnownasKrzysiu wrote:NO. He is EK TRASH and is showed. We were completely outplayed and had no discernable attack with any type of structure. It was literally run at the players, draw them in and throughball. We played so badly, it was only when fucking nawalka put on Kuba that his individual goal won us the game (and what a goal!).It wasn't a team goal by any calculation. He is rubbish and that is exactly how we played last night.

I can see your a noob...

Bad performance? Yes
Did we field a full strength team? No because our main guys are sitting on yellows and cant afford to lose them in the knock out stages
Were we threatening? no not really
Did we defend well? pretty well i'd say for a half strength team pretty much through to the next rounds
Nawalka EK Trash? Good thing your not a regular poster otherwise with this logic you would have been scapegoated a long time ago

Nawalka has done more then any manager we've had since 86 and convincingly as well may I add along with our performance at euros.

Please think before you post thats all we ask



OK i will think, hrmm when have we ever fielded a team with such quality? certainly not since the 70's. The players that nawalka has at his disposal is the only reason we are achieving any success.
OH and kuba didn't have a yellow, and if you think about it. Your argument of resting the quality players because of the yellows they are nursing kind of proves my point. Without these quality players, nawalka has nothing. Kuba came on and in a flash of brilliance scored a spectacular solo goal. It was not connected to the football we played, as he had come on only minutes before. Eventually you saw him get sucked into the overall shite performance of the team as a whole. As he's just one player affected by the pushes and pulls of the game.

Back when we had our krzynoweks and karwans and smolareks. All players that at some level made it but never truly ever shined like our piszckes, kuba's, lewans, krychowiaks, gliks and others. This team has exceptional players performing exceptionally well at exceptional clubs. Nawalka schmawalka, he is a dud and our football we played proved it against an opposition that were the first team to exitr the tournament. Dare i say they weren't world beaters, and they played better than us. The goal we scored proved the players that we have are something we haven't seen since boniek used to play.
So i advise you take the advice your own advice and think before you speak, or at the very least don't assume someone isn't thinking simply because he disagree's with you.Mind you it'd probably help if you take your head out of nawalka's arse you mong.
Lol, some of these posts are hilarious, keep it up guys I'm bored at work.

Facts are: 3 clean sheets and in the last 16 despite our strikers mis-firing.

We do have a decent crop of players but you still need to turn them into a team. Nawalka is doing that , even if a couple of youngsters played poorly yesterday.

Who is overly worried by Switzerland? This is the first time in years that we are not afraid. We may lose on Saturday, but I for one see how I feel as a measure of Nawalka's success so far. Let's face it we play on Saturday with expectation rather than hope. This is how far we have come in the last year or two. :)

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:32 am

Nawałka has made some questionable decisions and could have called up better players but in the end our team now knows how to win. He's brought his charisma to Polska and there's no discrediting him for that
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
Swosz
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 2:43 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by Swosz » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:56 am

Nawalka isn't the best coach we've ever had but he is a lot better than Smuda and Fornalik who were actually EK trash. Nawlaka has found the best formation that suits our players. Each of the 3 games so far we have player better in the 2nd half and you have to give credit to Nawalka for that. I wish I was in the locker room at half to see and hear the tactical changes he makes. You also have to remember that Nawalka only gets paid 200K which nothing to the 2.5 million Low gets paid for Germany. So as far as I'm concerned Nawalka is doing a great job for what even the PZPN rates him and is exceeding expectations.

User avatar
legia_piotr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13709
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:55 pm

Best post!! 8-)

Seriously, I read some of the comments on here and I just fucking laugh to myself.
Look at all you fucking haters stilllll talking thrash about his player selections, his first XI, blah blah blah. How many NT games have YOU coached & won?

We haven't played beautiful football @ all times, even AN would admit that... but there has been incredible progress. Even from 1st half vs. Ukraine to 2nd half - totally different.

Facts are facts. 3 games played - 2 wins, 1 draw and 0 goals allowed. See you in the knockout stages :wave:

KnownasKrzysiu
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Just painting over the cracks mate. If we continue to play like this, they will appear soon enough.

KnownasKrzysiu
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:30 pm

i can't believe anyones disputing this. The cracks are already evident. Ukraine outplayed us and had they not been as shite as us infront of goal we would have loast easily!

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Kownas it was a game underca different dynamic then the first 2 theres no way our heads weren't partially thinking about the Swiss
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

KnownasKrzysiu
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Can ya'll stop doubting Nawalka?

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:11 pm

hrmm, i hope you're right. I'm just saying what i see. Poland played terribly, they played valiantly against the germans. Kind of expected to chase the ball and get outplayed by them, no ones criticising them there. North Ireland and this is as speculative as your "poland were thinking of the swiss and thats why they played like shit" and that is that once we dominated N. Ireland they took steps to avoid a repeat and i feel if we played them again the game would be very different. Though thats just speculation, a confirmation bias on my part. There's no real way to prove it either. I was hoping the ukraine game would however fortify the belief that we are capable of playing, that did not happen.

We certainly have it in us to be competitive, with the players at our disposal and a fighting spirit similar to greece when they took out the euro's. We have shown we can get results, though from what i've seen it's probably most likely not going to be pretty. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Still not sold on nawalka, yeah he can get the boys fired up to perform. Not much more though. The argument some of the people here pose "you've never coached the polish NT so shut the fuck up" is retarded. Compare Nawalka to say Gus Hiddink, you don't need to have coached Real Madrid to see the two are a different class. Or to see and compare the football spain play opposed to poland. It doesn't take a Claudio Ranieri to be able to discern the quality of football the two teams play. There is better football out there that with our current crop it can definately be achieved, it's a no brainer. To see poland play like shit against Ukraine with the talent we have, doesn't fill me with confidence of nawalkas abilities. To tell me to stfu because i or anyone else have never coached poland is the most fucking retarded argument ever.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests