Maczynski higher than Milik?? :?

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Re: MyRankings of players v Germany

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Lukasz Fabianski- 7 one big save, not the best distribution to outfield players
Lukasz Piszczek- 7.5 solid for the most, allowed to be beaten twice
Kamil Glik- 7 - performance was okay, he did his job.
Michal Pazdan- 9 game mvp, saved our ass twice great positioning and passing too
Artur Jedrzejczyk- 6 struggled at times, left too much space and passing wasnt great
Grzegorz Krychowiak- 8 solid in the mid, workhorse all over offensive and defensive
Krzysztof Maczynski- 5 being a fast pilon sometimes disrupts the play, but when you cant make a single offensive pass as an attacking mid, then you belong on the bench. Bad passing, horrible give aways, best play for him all day was the yellow he recieved for holding back the german on the counter
Jakub Blaszczykowski- 8 solid in defense and added a little bit in offense needs to take the ball onto himself more often instead of passing it up
Kamil Grosicki- 7 did his job, ran well and helped on defense a couple of poor passes but overall good performance
Arkadiusz MIlik- 6 milik played poorly, although in the right position he failed on 3 very good chances, but he will be okay.
Robert Lewandowski- 8 - what more could you ask for, fought for every ball, helped on defense and created chances.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Lukasz Fabianski- 7.5
Lukasz Piszczek- 6.5
Kamil Glik- 6.5
Michal Pazdan- 9
Artur Jedrzejczyk- 6.5
Grzegorz Krychowiak- 7.5
Krzysztof Maczynski- 4
Jakub Blaszczykowski- 7
Kamil Grosicki- 5
Arkadiusz MIlik- 5
Robert Lewandowski- 7

Peszko - 1

Artur

Post by Artur » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:37 pm

peszko :lol: :lol:

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:39 pm

This is a player that deserves to be on our first 11 - wymagamy od niego mniej ohhh for fuck sakes!

Krzysztof Mączyński – 6

W ogóle niewidoczny w pierwszej połowie. Dwie, trzy straty, podobnie jak Krychowiak, choć od Mączyńskiego wymagamy mniej, zwłaszcza w starciu z mistrzami świata.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:40 pm

that is why its such a joke how these fucks evaluate maczynski, theyre less harsh on him just because hes shit

RyanIsaTard

Post by RyanIsaTard » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:41 pm

Peszko: Butelka Finlandii, ale ciepłej z powodu kartki.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:05 pm

polishsoccerblog

Player Ratings

Łukasz Fabiański [7] Didn't have too much to do because of the great defending, but made an important save from Ozil when needed and looked comfortable all evening. Wouldn't mind seeing him start the next match.

Łukasz Piszczek [7] Had a few slips and trips on occasions, particularly one moment in the first half when Muller nicked the ball off him in the corner when it seemed Piszczek should have had it covered, but those errors disappeared in the 2nd half and he got better as the game went on. Not as active going forward this time though, although given the attacking mindset of the opponent, that's understandable.

Kamil Glik [8] A rock in defense as we have become accustomed to. Dealt with almost everything thrown his way and proved why he is a sure pick for the central defence every time.

Michał Pazdan [8] Probably the positive surprise of the evening. I had concerns the quality of the German front men might be too much for him to handle, but he fought hard, cut out passes, slid in when he needed to and just generally had an all round great performance. I can only think of one bad decision he made, unnecessarily kicking the ball out for a corner in the second half when he had time to hoist it up field, but other than that, no complaints.

Artur Jędrzejczyk [7] Another good performance from Jedra who defended well and got forward at times too, probably more often than Piszczek. Definitely the right choice for left back at this time.

Krzysztof Mączyński [6] Had another one of those games where he didn't do much wrong but wasn't particularly noticeable either. An average performance, like the first.

Grzegorz Krychowiak [7] Solid performance from Krychowiak who defended well and made his occasional darting runs through the middle that won the team some free kicks in dangerous areas.

Kamil Grosicki [7] There's no doubt he has no fear in running at the opposition, no matter how highly rated they are and even it it doesn't work out every time. A good game from Grosicki and could have had a couple of assists if Milik had converted his great balls in. Could have done better with the late free kick though.

Jakub BÅ‚aszczykowski [7] He gave the performance of a seasoned professional. Made runs down the right, played some good passes, aws involved in some good moves and held the ball up well, not allowing the Germans to take it off him when further back in his own half. Perhaps could have done a little more up front, but not too much to complain about.

Arkadiusz Milik [5] I've said it before about Milik and I'll say it again - he's a frustrating player. I was generous with his rating for the first game, because he scored the winning goal. This time, I won't be. He had a poor game. Yes, he has a great left foot, when he strikes the ball cleanly, but he has to be able to do more than that. His passing was poor, he lost the ball a lot and missed two great chances, particularly the free header early in the 2nd half. Sometimes looks like he plays more for himself than the team. He also has no ability to go passed people and doesn't have a great deal of pace. That all goes unnoticed when he scores a beauty, but when he doesn't and misses good chances, he looks poor. Made the wrong decision far too many times too, when he had other options available. It wasn't surprising to see Lewandowski get annoyed at him more than once in the match.

Robert Lewandowski [6] Some may feel the score is harsh. He didn't do too badly but he has raised the bar so high that we've come to expect more from him. Didn't managed to get a shot on goal because he always seemed to leave it a bit too long and kept getting his shots blocked. Misplaced the odd pass and sometimes headed balls down to no one in particularly, more with hope than accuracy. Battled, fought and won free kicks as usual, but you need more from your 'star' man.

2x45info

Większość naszych kadrowiczów po meczu z Niemcami może odbierać gratulacje za udany występ. Niektórzy wręcz rozgrywali spotkanie życie. Kilka małych minusów można jednak postawić. Nasze noty tradycyjnie w skali 1-6 (nota wyjściowa 2,5).

Łukasz Fabiański (4) - Wskoczył do składu w ostatniej chwili wobec kontuzji Szczęsnego i poradził sobie. Świetnie obronił strzał Oezila, pewnie interweniował przy wszystkich dośrodkowaniach.

Łukasz Piszczek (3,5) - Najsłabszy punkt naszej obrony. Zbyt często krył na radar i za późno doskakiwał do rywali. Czasami brakowało mu koncentracji. Raz poślizgnął się przy starciu z Muellerem i przez to dobrą sytuację miał Kroos, który na szczęście strzelił źle.

Kamil Glik (4,5) - W jednym przypadku fatalnie wyprowadził piłkę, ze dwa razy nerwowo interweniował, ale w ogólnym rozrachunku nie zawiódł i zaprezentował swoje atuty.

Michał Pazdan (5,5) - Z Irlandią Północną momentami niepewny, a teraz rozegrał mecz życia! Raz nie dopilnował Goetze, ale poza tym grał jak profesor - fantastycznie przewidywał rozwój wydarzeń, świetnie grał na wyprzedzenie, znakomicie się ustawiał, wygrywał prawie każde fizyczne starcie. Nawet z wyprowadzaniem piłki nie było najgorzej. Legia może liczyć miliony euro, które zarobi na jego sprzedaży.

Artur Jędrzejczyk (5) - Legia z kolei powinna definitywnie zapomnieć o wykupieniu Jędrzejczyka, który może teraz liczyć na znacznie lepsze oferty. Obrońca Krasnodaru zamknął lewą stronę, zagrał praktycznie bezbłędnie. W ofensywie nie poszalał, ale trudno było tego wymagać w takim spotkaniu.

Jakub Błaszczykowski (4) - Bardzo błyskotliwie odegrał Grosickiemu w 46. minucie. Poświęcił się destrukcji na rzecz atakowania i przeważnie dobrze wywiązywał się ze swoich zadań. W jednym przypadku źle wyprowadzał piłkę i powstało zamieszanie, ale można mu to wybaczyć.

Grzegorz Krychowiak (4) - Parę razy za często holował piłkę i skończyło się to stratami. Plusów było jednak więcej. Miał dużo odbiorów i potrafił pociągnąć akcję do przodu. Chwilami przyćmiewał Khedirę.

Krzysztof Mączyński (3) - Swoje wybiegał, ale trochę brakowało mu jakości. Gra była dla niego za szybka.

Kamil Grosicki (4,5) - Zdarzała się dekoncentracja w defensywie, w końcówce olbrzymie pretensje miał do niego Krychowiak. Było też groźnie, kiedy za dużo kombinował przy linii bocznej. Ogólnie jednak "Grosik" ciężko pracował, a z przodu dawał jakość. Miałby trzy asysty, gdyby Milik i Lewandowski wykorzystali swoje świetne sytuacje.

Arkadiusz Milik (2,5) - Były przebłyski, ale notował dużo prostych strat, wynikających z nonszalancji (?) i braku koncentracji (?). Zmarnował dwie wyborne okazje. Kiks po płaskim podaniu Grosickiego jest niewytłumaczalny, bo nie był atakowany, a piłka zmierzała mu na lewą nogę. W pewnym momencie Milik chyba się trochę zablokował. Raz wkurzył Lewandowskiego złym podaniem tak mocno, że już dawno nie widzieliśmy równie emocjonalnej reakcji naszego kapitana. Jak to określił dziennik "Marca" - napastnik Ajaxu podpisał z Niemcami pakt o nieagresji.

Robert Lewandowski (3,5) - Walczył jak szalony, nigdy nie odpuszczał, obrońcy mieli z nim ciężko (zwłaszcza Hummels), ale... Od zawodnika tego formatu trzeba wymagać więcej, gdy już trafia do niego piłka. W kilku przypadkach "Lewy" powinien zachować się zdecydowanie lepiej. Oczywiście na pierwszy plan wysuwa się jego sytuacja, w której składał się do strzału w tempie Macieja Korzyma, jednak nie chodzi tylko o nią. Zbyt często był niedokładny w odegraniu. Brakowało pierwiastka spektakularności. Z Irlandią Północną nie za bardzo były takie możliwości, teraz tak.

Tomasz Jodłowiec (bez oceny) - Pomagał w defensywie, niczego nie zepsuł.

Bartosz Kapustka (bez oceny) - Nie miał możliwości, żeby błysnąć. Musiał pracować w obronie i widać, że tego jeszcze musi się uczyć. Dwa razy był mocno spóźniony.

Sławomir Peszko (bez oceny) - Pomagał jak mógł Jędrzejczykowi, głupio faulował w ostatniej akcji.

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Pazdan MOTM. Wow. Did Nawalka kick him in the ass? What a turn around!
Maczyński is EK trash.
i agree with Pat. He is really nothing but EK trash. He sucks. He cant make a solid pass. Replace with Kapustka immediately.
Rest of the team was solid. POLSKA DO BOJU! !!
Dziękujemy! !!

MG

Post by MG » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:19 pm

I think all Nawałka might have done to motivate Pazdan is told him to read some fan sites like this one ;)

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:27 pm

I won't give you ratings but ill share my opinion on all the players.

Fabianski: Wasn't very flappy and played well although surprisingly didn't have much to do thanks in no small part to Pazdan. My only beef is his lack of presence in the box. Just like Szcensny running into Piszczek vs NI, Fabi didn't call the ball which led to Glik kicking it to the side resulting in a throwin when Fabi quite clearly could have picked it up. This wouldn't have happened with Boruc in net as he is pretty vocal, something Szcensny and fabby should learn.

Piszczek 31 years old and still going strong. Played well considering the opposition both on the attack and defence with only a few mistakes, giveaways, and fouls. He will be missed when he retires considering we have no real substitute. I have hope with bere, kid needs to step up.

Glik Not his best game but still a notable performance. Made many good tackles and was calm and collected for most of the game except for one panic attack which caused him to kick a safe ball out of bounds.

Pazdan Really stepped up and played his best game ever. Won plenty of tackles and was instrumental for the clean sheet. I was surprised at how many times he took the ball off Gotze who is really good at holding on to the ball. I watched the game from a bit of a distance and when I saw the tackles, i noticed the bald head but said to myself: "No no that has got to be Glik". Was the motm for me and I can only hope he continues this performance. He received alot of criticism over his start but Nawalka clearly saw his potential and kept him a starter. I have a feeling some people on here are just waiting for him to make a blunder so they can jump on him. He will make Legia some good coin.

Jedrzejczyk My biggest regret going into this tourney was rybus's injury. That being said I am relieved that Jed can play to the level that he has been playing. I still rate Rybus higher but not by much. Jed was decent on both attack and defense although still had some issues with Germany and will have the same problems against other top tier teams. Jed had a great career, played well in the ek, sold abroad for decent money, came back to the ek and performs for the NT. He deserves to be playing for the NT and we need more players like him.

Kuba Another trooper from our "old guard". Will be 31 this year but unlike Piszczu, has Kapustka which would make a good replacement in future tournaments. Kuba fought for every ball, made some surprisingly good tackles and attacked whenever possible. Hes the heart of the team. I hope we go a decent distance because Kuba deserves it while still in high form.

Krychowiak Thank god we have this guy. We've been using Dm's for such a long time now and Krycho is the best by a long shot. Made plenty of good tackles on Ozil and sent many nice through balls down to Lewy and Milik. Probably had the second best performance.

Maczynski Gets more flak than even Pazdan and is probably the least skilled starter. His best trait is that he knows his limitations and stays within them. Doesn't do anything stupid or reckless and generally sticks to making simple, yet effective short passes. To bad he was booked early which kept him playing safe with the tackles. As long as Zielinski doesn't perform for the nt, Maczynski deserves the start.

Grosicki Played decently with Jedrzejczyk along the right flank. He was fast and put in many good crosses. He worked his ass off and really deserved an assist if Milik hadn't shit the bed. He really stepped up his game for this tourney.

Milik What can I say. He was shit against NI and he was even shitier against Germany. Easily our worst player. What is wrong with this guy? Nerves? Complacency? Arrogance? I have no clue but he could have had 3 more goals by now. Whatever his issues are, he needs to resolve them asap because we really need him if we want to push far into this tourney.

Lewy Spent the entire match looking for any way to win. Played as a striker, a winger, an attacking mid and even as a defensive mid late in the game. He is a boss and showed it. Lost his cool with Milik holding onto the ball too long, losing it, and Lewy was not quiet about it. I don't like on the pitch criticism, but I think we can all agree that in this case, it was warranted.

Subs

Jodlowiec Just a player with extra defensive capabilities than Maczynski. Didn't get a chance to do much.

Kapustka Barely saw the ball but collected a huge amount of experience when he did, he realized that shit he pulled against NI isn't going to fly against Germany. Still got to give him credit for trying. Will be a key player in the future if he doesn't fuck up his career. Will make Cracovia a huge amount of money.

Peszko Man fuck Przemko...I mean Peszko. Przemkos alright. Peszko on the other hand, why is he being played? God damn. Give zielinski or linnety some game time for that experience instead of wasting it on this bum.
Last edited by nicram on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Lukasz Fabianski, 7 - solid game.

Lukasz Piszczek, 6 - started slowly but improved.
Michal Pazdan, 9 - Rock my MOTM.
Kamil Glik, 7 - Good game, odd mistake.
Artur Jedrzejczyk, 7 - Considering out of position played well.

Jakub Blaszczykowski, 6 - Had good moments helped defence.
Krzysztof Maczynski, 6 - Did the simple stuff right.
Kamil Grosicki, 7 - Good game.
Grzegorz Krychowiak, 8 - Superb broke the Germans play up.

Arkadiusz Milik, 4 - no more to say - must improve
Robert Lewandowski, 7 - Great second half - made space for Milik and great control.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Post by JDE » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:26 pm

:lol: Przemko motherducker.... :mrgreen: good writeup :nod:

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Only thing Krychowiak did wrong was hold the ball and dribble at 3 germans at times
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:13 am

JDE wrote::lol: Przemko motherducker.... :mrgreen: good writeup :nod:
Yeah fuck that Przemko guy :lol: :lol:

yes! good write up Nicram!

esp. this part:
nicram wrote: Lewy Spent the entire match looking for any way to win. Played as a striker, a winger, an attacking mid and even as a defensive mid late in the game. He is a boss and showed it. Lost his cool with Milik holding onto the ball too long, losing it, and Lewy was not quiet about it. I don't like on the pitch criticism, but I think we can all agree that in this case, it was warranted.
spot on.
Lewy has 0 goals to his name and the average fan might talk shit, but if you actually watch the games, he has been immense for us.

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:33 am

What u think of maczynski piotrek? Lol
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team