Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Talk about the Polish national team
KnownasKrzysiu

Re: Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Post by KnownasKrzysiu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:41 pm

unfounded optimism will only make things harder. swallow your pride, buy some lube and just take it. It's going to happen wether you believe it or not.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:23 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:You guys are retardedly unrealistic
:nod:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Bialoczerwone wrote: Kapustka is not strong but would be a solid option in the middle instead of maczynski. Atleast he will backtrack.
jeez man, you really need to watch this game again (and not have a fucking hate on for Maczynski). He partnered with Krych virtually perfectly from both an offensive and defensive standpoint. He led our team in clearances. He backtracked fine and was great positionally (off and def). He also provided the key pass to Kuba that led to our goal.

moving on...

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:56 pm

legia_piotr wrote:
Bialoczerwone wrote: Kapustka is not strong but would be a solid option in the middle instead of maczynski. Atleast he will backtrack.
jeez man, you really need to watch this game again (and not have a fucking hate on for Maczynski). He partnered with Krych virtually perfectly from both an offensive and defensive standpoint. He led our team in clearances. He backtracked fine and was great positionally (off and def). He also provided the key pass to Kuba that led to our goal.

moving on...
this is true - but you have to admit he needs to improve his shooting :)
no one can scuff a ball like maczynski :D :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Deyna199 wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:

moving on...
Cant have it all, boy needs to stick to passing.

Kapustka must start and Grosicki can be an impact sub. I am pretty sure hes not 100 percent yet anyway. But, we really are missing Rybus. Jedz needs to learn how to cross a fkkn ball into play or we need to run 4 -5 players inside the box scattered everywhere because nobody knows where those passes will land.

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Everytime the ball goes near Pazdan I cringe like creeping death is coming...
I would swap Pizdan for Salomon. ..

Bialoczerwone

Post by Bialoczerwone » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Kapustka is good at earning a goal. Very hard worker . Loved his volley that was blocked by the keeper last game .

I was impressed when he slid for the ball to create a chance on goal even tho he knew it was going to be blocked .

Gotta play the hot hand

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Deyna199 wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:

moving on...
haha fair enough, he totally mishit that one half-chance he had.
not sure we're exactly counting on him to be taking shots from outside the box anyways.

this was one was good though :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPhl_59Kc8o

Anyways, I read shit like this and I just laugh: https://mobile.twitter.com/sixfoot3235/ ... 4400320513
Last edited by legia_piotr on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 pm

if Grosicki is 100%, I am sorry but he absolutely starts... not even a FAKEN question.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:48 pm

legia_piotr wrote:
haha fair enough, he totally mishit that one half-chance he had.
not sure we're exactly counting on him to be taking shots from outside the box anyways.

this was one was good though :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPhl_59Kc8o

Anyways, I read shit like this and I just laugh: https://mobile.twitter.com/sixfoot3235/ ... 4400320513
There is def some EK hate in that - shit doesn't matter though - ma zaufanie trenera, he is a starter for most games.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:35 am

anyone can sit in the midfield and make sideways passes with a top 3 world DM covering your back
most of the time he is invisible and and barely does anything for the attack or defense
marty the faken clutch bud can do the same job maczynski does for NT

maybe you guys watch the EK all the time which decreases your standards in what you see in a player

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:31 am

Patty tweets in polish like trump - funny
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:09 am

Im so nervous leading up to this game :ohno:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:21 am

patrickjjh wrote:anyone can sit in the midfield and make sideways passes with a top 3 world DM covering your back
most of the time he is invisible and and barely does anything for the attack or defense
marty the faken clutch bud can do the same job maczynski does for NT

maybe you guys watch the EK all the time which decreases your standards in what you see in a player
Yeah man, look @ all those sideways passes! :lol:

if you seriously see Maczynski as that big of a weak link that he has "Krych covering his back most of the time" I really don't know what else to say. That is such an absurd comment, it actually boggles the mind. They play as a tandem and have clearly distinct roles; especially in a game like NI where we are holding possession.

Offensively, he did exactly what AN asked of him, and was particularly effective down the right, interplaying with Kuba and Piszczek on multiple occasions. (Rewatch the game if you have to) Defensively, he took up good positions on the few NI counters/possessions and well, he had the most ball recoveries in the game...

I am actually basing it on watching NT games (and rewatching them 2 or 3 times so I can actually see what is FAKEN going on), not a premeditated and unfounded hate for the player for whatever reason.

The funny thing is... I don't even want him starting (well, not down the road)! Hell, he might not start vs. Germany on Thursday if Nawalka goes with Jodlowiec - who played alongside Krych in both Germany qualifiers. (although Maczynski played wide in the 2nd game)

In an ideal world, Zielinski figures out the international game is way different than the offensive role he has @ Empoli. He cannot dribble his way out of every problem, and he has to know that ONE errant pass can change a game. (Unfort. Zielinski has a penchant for oftentimes bad naive/offensive passes that can very easily lead to counters by good teams). Once Zielinski figures it out, he will start. In the meantime, we need a player like Maczynski, whether you like it or not. :wave:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:29 am

Back to the Germany game... I am nervous as hell, but obviously not as nervous if we hadn't done the job against NI.
If this game was in essence a "do or die" game, that would've been trouble.

I am optimistic! I didn't watch the entire Germany Ukraine game, but from what I read, it wasn't some crazily impressive performance by the Germans.

It looks like Hummels is back for Germany.

I wonder if Grosik is back to 100%? If he is, Nawalka has a dilemma - but I imagine he has to bench Kapustka and stick with Grosik/Kuba on the wings. Nice problem to have :)

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 am

This game should be played for a draw. I would have Grosicki over Kapustka too. Its one thing to play Kapustka against a crappy team thats only going to park the bus and another against a team thats far more physical and going to be attacking. We need to play defensively and focus on the counter so we need fast wingers like kuba and grosicki. That being said, Jodlowiec needs to start along side Krychowiak. The defence should stay the same unless Nawalka feels Salamon or Cionek have enough experience with the team to start along side Glik, or just enough skill to make up for barley playing with the team in the friendlies/qualies. Either way this isn't the big game for us. The big game will be against Ukraine as the deciding factor for second.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:46 am

nicram wrote:This game should be played for a draw. I would have Grosicki over Kapustka too. Its one thing to play Kapustka against a crappy team thats only going to park the bus and another against a team thats far more physical and going to be attacking. We need to play defensively and focus on the counter so we need fast wingers like kuba and grosicki. That being said, Jodlowiec needs to start along side Krychowiak. The defence should stay the same unless Nawalka feels Salamon or Cionek have enough experience with the team to start along side Glik, or just enough skill to make up for barley playing with the team in the friendlies/qualies. Either way this isn't the big game for us. The big game will be against Ukraine as the deciding factor for second.
Agreed 100%.

Wouldn't it be nice if NI wins or draws? 8-)

KoroniarzPL

Post by KoroniarzPL » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:36 am

Honestly after that first win I am much more calm going into this game. We have the momentum and we have the players. Lewy did a good job last game drawing the defenders away from Milik and others. You also have to realize that they are parking the bus. The Germany defense will be MUCH more open and if they attack more often that leaves us with chances to attack or counter. Mamy to ! Tylko 3 punkty

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:48 am

This is what happens when you listen to the optimists on the forum https://mobile.twitter.com/stspolska/st ... wsrc%5Etfw
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:28 pm

looking like Szczesny is out for this game.

dude can't catch a break @ the Euros eh?