Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Talk about the Polish national team
patrickjjh

Re: Euro 2016: Polska - Niemcy

Post by patrickjjh » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:14 pm

now is the time to stop playing maczynski, he can have his so called "professor" games against teams like northern ireland in the group stage but from now on we will only be playing good teams like germany, which showed today how trash maczynski is when the pressure is on him

Lime

Post by Lime » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:17 pm

KnownasKrzysiu wrote:We are going to get raped. Germans have been tournament veterans for decades. If we win, it'll be up there with our best footballing achievements and be talked about to our grandchildrens grandchildren. If Germany beat us (which they will), it'll be thursday.

Ale ekspert!! :clap: :thumbup:

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Lime wrote:
KnownasKrzysiu wrote:We are going to get raped. Germans have been tournament veterans for decades. If we win, it'll be up there with our best footballing achievements and be talked about to our grandchildrens grandchildren. If Germany beat us (which they will), it'll be thursday.

Fkk fake ass Polacks who dont watch soccer. My cousin said the same thing but he probably cant even name half the team. Ohh yeah Germany is going to rape us 3 nothing. Typical American Polack....fkk out of here

Lime

Post by Lime » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:29 pm

We haven't had a terrible match against Germany in years. It's annoying to see these people automatically side with a Germany win, anyone with common sense would say they're the favorites, it's not hard when you compare the players they have at their disposal to ours.

But to come in and say we're going to get demolished i.e. Brazil is just stupid

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Overall I think we were the better team, Germany retained more possession yes but we were more dangerous. Milik shat the bed today, shocker to see he was so bad

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:51 pm

jerzy_dudek1 wrote:Overall I think we were the better team, Germany retained more possession yes but we were more dangerous. Milik shat the bed today, shocker to see he was so bad
And how we had the best chances, how the hell he missed the open goal...I have no kin idea....jeez we threw away 2 points... :evil:

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:58 pm

our fans were awesome this game!

i thought our team was a bit shell shocked at the beginning, but the defensive commitment was amazing - i mean seriously, pazdan had the best performance i have seen in an nt shirt...but it wasn't just him, this element to our game has increased our capabilities...i didn't think it was possible for poland to tie, without at least scoring.

milik squandered a couple of good chances - which sucks balls, but is normal for strikers....what pissed me off was how many times he made a fucked up pass, lost the ball or wrecked a play...something is not right here, and i hope he can correct it vs ukraine, because he is an important player for us.

in any case, we are in really good shape to get to the next round. rest of the lads worked their asses off, and they minimum deserved this point. enjoy the games everybody.

*i really hope lewy can open his account vs ukraine, he has worked hard and drawn so much attention. the fact that we only have 1 goal kind of sucks, but that can be rectified (we played a really defensive team and the world champs for our first 2 games....)

Robertski

Post by Robertski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Deyna199 wrote:our fans were awesome this game!

i thought our team was a bit shell shocked at the beginning, but the defensive commitment was amazing - i mean seriously, pazdan had the best performance i have seen in an nt shirt...but it wasn't just him, this element to our game has increased our capabilities...i didn't think it was possible for poland to tie, without at least scoring.

milik squandered a couple of good chances - which sucks balls, but is normal for strikers....what pissed me off was how many times he made a fucked up pass, lost the ball or wrecked a play...something is not right here, and i hope he can correct it vs ukraine, because he is an important player for us.

in any case, we are in really good shape to get to the next round. rest of the lads worked their asses off, and they minimum deserved this point. enjoy the games everybody.

*i really hope lewy can open his account vs ukraine, he has worked hard and drawn so much attention. the fact that we only have 1 goal kind of sucks, but that can be rectified (we played a really defensive team and the world champs for our first 2 games....)
Should of taken Milik off, he was a liability, I feel this game as a loss. We really should have won all the best chances fell to player who was having a nightmare.....

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:21 pm

jastkowice wrote:I will start by apologizing to want to see Pazdan benched he played the game of his life. MVP for me. I will shut up about him, while Maczynski continued to show us how dog shit he is today. Thank you for the confirmation.

Nawalka needs a better option there and its not Jodlo, too slow and not good enough in the attack. Maczynski is scared to play the ball forward and decides a pass back to pazdan? what kind of logic is that? He wasnt even pressed? So now, kungfun panda has to try a through ball under pressure down the field... Why put pressure on your cb when your the playmaker?
I agree 100%! Pazdan was MOTM.!
Mączyńska is shit! Goodbye!

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 pm

patrickjjh wrote:now is the time to stop playing maczynski, he can have his so called "professor" games against teams like northern ireland in the group stage but from now on we will only be playing good teams like germany, which showed today how trash maczynski is when the pressure is on him
Pat i agree. Lets put in someone with skill who can pass.
lets try Zielinski already.... fuck off with the EK trash already!

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Maczynski couldn't keep up with todays pace
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

dwa.zero

Post by dwa.zero » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:33 pm

whats the deal? we re guaranteed a spot in the next round right? even if the ukis beat us theyll only hve 3 pts...

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 pm

jastkowice wrote:
Lime wrote:

Fkk fake ass Polacks who dont watch soccer. My cousin said the same thing but he probably cant even name half the team. Ohh yeah Germany is going to rape us 3 nothing. Typical American Polack....fkk out of here
Fake ass Polacks? It's Polak bud.
Ive lost touch of the Polish NT but not my national pride.

Does that make me a "fake" Polak?

MG

Post by MG » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:56 pm

A tie will be more then likely good enough to get at least 2nd place and be assured a spot in the next round; if Germany wins or ties and we tie then that's true. But I don't want our team thinking that way we should be thinking about only one result and that's a win and a convincing win against the already eliminated sad sack loser Uki's
Last edited by MG on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Backup GK......clean sheet. Milik needs to grow up fast. Everyone was screaming at him late in the game.

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:31 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:Backup GK......clean sheet. Milik needs to grow up fast. Everyone was screaming at him late in the game.

Lol Lewandowski wanted to fucking smack him in the head!!!

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:48 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote:
jastkowice wrote:
Lime wrote:

It's more than that, he doesn't want to speak polish he thinks everything polish is bad so yeah IMO hes a fake ass polak.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:15 pm

jastkowice wrote:
polskazfynezt69 wrote:
jastkowice wrote:
Lime wrote:

It's more than that, he doesn't want to speak polish he thinks everything polish is bad so yeah IMO hes a fake ass polak.

Well then... if a Pole believes everything Polish is bad than he needs to gtfo.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Robertski wrote:
Deyna199 wrote:our fans were awesome this game!

Should of taken Milik off, he was a liability, I feel this game as a loss. We really should have won all the best chances fell to player who was having a nightmare.....
Feel this game at a loss :?: :? Poland played awesome.

Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe 5h5 hours ago
I like this Polish team, pure underdogs , feel like a real team

Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe 4h4 hours ago
Well done Poland. Definitely a great result . #euro Milik owes us all a couple of goals

Deyna, I completely agree with what you said. I got so worried at the beginning when Poland was shell shocked and it would continue on like that for 90mins. The WC 2006 game vs Ger nightmare was coming to mind... usually under pressure like that Poland always just gave up but as time went on Poland got better and better...I think this game was probably the best Ive seen them play defensively collectively ever. They limited the Germans to only 3 shots on target :!:

MIlik missed some chances and they look stupid but thats because Poland didnt create a lot of chances and those misses stick out a sore thumb. The Germans also played well defensively. It made it difficult for Poland to counterattack properly. The Poles had 0 shots on target. The Germans had more chances than the Poles and they didnt score either...

If Poland can continue to play defensively collectively that well like today then we have a great chance to go far (assuming they get better at scoring/more efficiently up front) :!:

Nothing to complain about. We are still in it :) :poland:

Piotrkol1

Post by Piotrkol1 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:39 pm

The teams' play certainly hasn't been exquisite so far, but I'm certainly not disappointed with the results. Our past tournament teams probably would have tied Northern Ireland 0-0, then still find a way to lose against Germany even when they aren't at their best. Can someone explain to me though how Ukraine is already eliminated? They can still tie Northern Ireland with 3 points, and I thought the tiebreaker is goal differential?
KnownasKrzysiu wrote:If we win, it'll be up there with our best footballing achievements and be talked about to our grandchildrens grandchildren.
Well we didn't win but there still seemed to be quite a bit of jubilation afterwards. Whether it was the players on the field after the game or some other reactions I saw on Facebook - maybe its the wrong mentality to get this excited over a 0-0 draw?